• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
hahah you can't study at midnight wtf?

i do all my best work past 11 lulz.

and i can play tonight at 9. I doubt errol can come (HES GOT 123451346 TESTS) so he says

slomo431

Smash Ace
yeah i'm weird i do everything at night sometimes i can't even get any work done during the day but at night i become an excel wizard and finish 2 days of work from 11pm-3am. i also have crazy sleeping patterns with lots of naps.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
So are we actually playing Melee on Friday? I mean, as much fun as various N64 games sound, this is the only time for me to get much Melee in.

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
yeah we can play melee if people dont like the n64 games...or we can play melee until andy leaves

also why dont we do a melee tournament with out-of-towners on may 9th? do people have too many finals?

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Well shucks, if you guys actually have one, I'll probably come, even though I shouldn't.

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
c'mon andy FM is easy...did you take math 210? if you got an A in that and you do a bunch of practice problems you should have no problem at all passing

topic is made yo

slomo431

Smash Ace
matt stop passing all these exams you're making me look bad

i really gotta stop putting off studying til 3 weeks before exams

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I self-studied 210 last summer, but they've also added a bunch of options stuff to the test this year.

besides im not smart liek u matt so i haf to study

slomo431

Smash Ace
Have another one sometime this summer except for July and I'll come. I needs me some Fat Sorostitutes

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I'll be around at 3 tomorrow? And we'll start with Melee? Not to be bossy, it's just that I don't get much playing time in.

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
crew battle in melee and in brawl and when the melee people win both we will be declared victorious and you will need to burn all brawl discs in sight

anyways I just 3 stocked a lvl9, better look out....im going to play so lame against you guys you'll start crying hhahaha

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I'm still planning to be there from about 1-2, so I'll be up for the crew battle if that's when it happens.

If we win the Brawl battle you guys have to renounce Brawl forever.

TheStig

Smash Lord
After we jv 16 stock in brawl, gem clear on the rocks as a treat for all

i ain't going to be there at 1 maybe 1:30

Top Bottom