• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
chewy when are you leaving friday? i have 2 finals tomorrow and one on friday at 9am. i'd like to play, even if its only for an hour or two. friday is best for me, but i can make some time on thursday

chewyy

Smash Ace
chewy when are you leaving friday? i have 2 finals tomorrow and one on friday at 9am. i'd like to play, even if its only for an hour or two. friday is best for me, but i can make some time on thursday
I'm leaving right after my exam, which starts at 1:30. :-/

how about brawl?
There are some of us here: A$$, BC, Deez, me and a few others.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
If you guys are serious, make it more like 9 and I'll join. I've been thinking about some combos.

Dew Rag

Smash Ace
SMYM has a set date
will be at the same place as we always have it in mckinley

um.... help me out with the rules and stuff... I'll make the thread better after I get back home

also sorry for being "afk" for smash this semester I'll hopefully be more active next semester

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
How did that work out? I thought they weren't going to rent out during the school year anymore.

Actually, I think we need a new location. We were barely able to fit in there last time, and it would be nice to find a place where we don't have to scram by midnight. Did you ever talk to the people at that church on Green and Goodwin?

Dew Rag

Smash Ace
um if you want I can check after break, but the people there were like, since you've been doing it every year we can do it : \

they did say we could use the place that we used that one time that was huge but the thing is it's more complicated with more tables and chairs since it's a cafeteria and we would have to start after lunch so yeah ...

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Well, if they said it's OK, it's OK. But last time we were pretty much at our limit for space and time. I think we've outgrown that location.

And obviously starting after lunch won't work.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
hahaah that video was amazing

i actually liked all the combos with the exception of those garbage matt marth ones

goddddddd sooo trashhhhyyyy

slomo431

Smash Ace
the department was pretty proud this morning of one of our own being interviewed

and dang i want his salary

Top Bottom