• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UK and Euro tournament (not to be confused with flashs tourneys of the same name)

Reakt00r

Smash Rookie
Yeah, GG, I'm not that good to begin with, and when those lags show up I can't hit a single dair xD

Mizar

Smash Ace
Won against 3DChocolate 2-0
gg Choco

EDIT* I also thought you picked Peach and Lucario instead of Peach and Jiggs. Kinda surprised me. Not that I care though

3DChocolate

Smash Rookie
Yeh, good game Mizar, good luck with the rest of ure matches :)

And I did originally pick Lucario, but I swapped for Jiggs before the first match on the second page i think ;)

Edit: yes its on page two, its just Giga Wario hadn't updated it in the first post :)

stratele

Smash Apprentice
anyone getting problems online? Im trying to connect for my match, but its not letting me. Wii shop and stuff all works, just brawl.

Has to happen now :ohwell:

stratele

Smash Apprentice
I lost against Zench 2-0

:(

Suicided 3 times, and ive never done that before ever and I done it 3 times in two games!

Good games though

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
"Every character can be chosen (except Meta Knight, who you can use for one round only that isn't the final. It's to keep balance)"

Meta Knight is a bad *** that much is true, but to ban him? He's tough but not unbeatable. Fair enough.

Just thought I would see how everyone is doing here, seems to being running smoothly :)

Master_C

Smash Cadet
Pooch we have to play tomorrow or one of us forfeits. Unfortunately tomorrow night im going out to celebrate my birthday.

Can we play during the day?

Mizar

Smash Ace
"Every character can be chosen (except Meta Knight, who you can use for one round only that isn't the final. It's to keep balance)"

Meta Knight is a bad *** that much is true, but to ban him? He's tough but not unbeatable. Fair enough.

Just thought I would see how everyone is doing here, seems to being running smoothly :)
I don't know man, alot of chars become useless against a decent meta. And since his recovery is also rediculous, a counterpick stage wouldn't effect it much.

He's indeed not unbeatable, but definately very tough.

Zench

Smash Cadet
Since the overall skill level in Europe isn't as good as in the US, i think that using spammy characters can be a easy way to make it to the top. May that be the reason why Meta is banned?

Mizar

Smash Ace
Since the overall skill level in Europe isn't as good as in the US, i think that using spammy characters can be a easy way to make it to the top. May that be the reason why Meta is banned?
Good point. And yeah we do suck *** compared to our fellow smashers in the US. Why is that?
Well, there are a few exceptions ofcourse.

LosKnoggos

Smash Apprentice
Mystics (or whatever his name was) didn'taanswer my pms, just one time there he said that I should tell him when we could play...

poochman125@hotmail.com

Smash Apprentice
Pooch we have to play tomorrow or one of us forfeits. Unfortunately tomorrow night im going out to celebrate my birthday.

Can we play during the day?
congrats 2 u but not only is it gonna be ur birthday its goin 2 be my little bros birthday and my grandads 2. lol so im here 2 nite but ur not online but im still available 2 morro nite so its up 2 u

Top Bottom