• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UK/EURO 5 -Flash cup- details on page 1

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
page 1 where the dtails are remember :)
HELL YES! Finally Flash! You and I face off round 1! I’ve been waiting for the chance to play you since the first tournament!

I’ll save Meta Knight and the others for the friendlies, I just hope Luigi and Kirby will be enough to keep up with you.

the-flash-guy

Smash Journeyman
ediburgh uk, rusty at both game but not useless.
HELL YES! Finally Flash! You and I face off round 1! I’ve been waiting for the chance to play you since the first tournament!

I’ll save Meta Knight and the others for the friendlies, I just hope Luigi and Kirby will be enough to keep up with you.
I'd enter this if i owned the game. GL to everyone using Lucas, which seems to be nobody. Shmucks......
yea def man the fight we've been waiting for ages

dave u need to get a wee-wee and brawl XD

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
I'd enter this if i owned the game. GL to everyone using Lucas, which seems to be nobody. Shmucks......
Let us know when you have it, I’m sure everyone would enjoy your participation in one of these tournaments. Also very cool sig :)

LosKnoggos

Smash Apprentice
May I change my chars? I didn't fought my oponent yet... Id like to switch falco to Ganondorf. And when is the deadline for the matches?

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
good man i prefer when ppl play without tiers all it does is makes ppl go certain characters.

and when they lose they complain about the other person usin a high tier character.
Remember: Tiers are for queers.

I main Mario and Ness not caring about tiers. I just use them cause to me they are good to use.

Flash just let him change this once only, like he said he hasn't had his first match yet.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
hey reno when are u wanting to have our match?
Sorry man, I've been out all day. Anytime tomorrow should be good.

I've also kept Derv waiting for the losers bracket of tournament 4 so I'll have to play him at some point. But when ever is good for you just let me know.

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
well i won my 1st match XD

the 1st won was really close but i somehow won... ( wolfs over b atk stopped ) but i 3 stocked him in the 2nd one.... good matches derv...

Master_C

Smash Cadet
Lost 2-0 but.......

The first round was pretty good, i lost just partly because I Sd'd twice.

Now the second round? Tom spammed with toon link repeatedly. It wasnt even funny. I literally couldnt approach him has he hurled arrows, bombs and boomerangs repeatedly at me.

Is this allowed?

Master_C

Smash Cadet
Regardless you were on your last life and it completely killed my approach. I.e. i couldnt even approach.

tomdude

Smash Cadet
How tough is it to approach, i didn't even do a rolling dodge once. You could of done that towards me or spot dodged my arrows.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
Lost 2-0 but.......

The first round was pretty good, i lost just partly because I Sd'd twice.

Now the second round? Tom spammed with toon link repeatedly. It wasnt even funny. I literally couldnt approach him has he hurled arrows, bombs and boomerangs repeatedly at me.

Is this allowed?
Did either of you save the replay?

Master_C

Smash Cadet
How tough is it to approach, i didn't even do a rolling dodge once. You could of done that towards me or spot dodged my arrows.
I was trying to approach with ivysaur but at that % and with his complete lack of pace it was next to impossible.

@ Reno the matches were too long.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Before anything ugly happens, I really think a replay/video is needed.

I want to remain completly unbiased here. A big part of Toon Link's playstyle is using Arrows Bombs and Boomerangs. If he made good use of them in hampering your approach to build up damage with effective spacing then fair play to him. However, is says that spamming is illegal in this tourney so...it's a difficult decision. It partially depends on if things were mixed up. If they were, then what flash said about Snake could be taken into account

I think a video/replay is really needed. Before anything gets out of control and we end up having arguements *shudder* we really need to come to a conclusion. Or a rematch could be had and perhaps flash or someone else in charge could join in the fight as a spectator. The spectator would lose all stock immediatly and when the spectators last stock has been lost, the actual fight between the two players can begin. At the end of the fight, the spectator could announce the winner without any bias at all. Just an idea

the-flash-guy

Smash Journeyman
Before anything ugly happens, I really think a replay/video is needed.

I want to remain completly unbiased here. A big part of Toon Link's playstyle is using Arrows Bombs and Boomerangs. If he made good use of them in hampering your approach to build up damage with effective spacing then fair play to him. However, is says that spamming is illegal in this tourney so...it's a difficult decision. It partially depends on if things were mixed up. If they were, then what flash said about Snake could be taken into account

I think a video/replay is really needed. Before anything gets out of control and we end up having arguements *shudder* we really need to come to a conclusion. Or a rematch could be had and perhaps flash or someone else in charge could join in the fight as a spectator. The spectator would lose all stock immediatly and when the spectators last stock has been lost, the actual fight between the two players can begin. At the end of the fight, the spectator could announce the winner without any bias at all. Just an idea
couldnt have put it any better myslef man

+2 super models lol

tomdude

Smash Cadet
Flash, you're the organiser so whatever you say I'll respect that decision. If you want me DQ then I'm cool with that, if you want us to have a rematch I'm cool with that as well.

the-flash-guy

Smash Journeyman
Flash, you're the organiser so whatever you say I'll respect that decision. If you want me DQ then I'm cool with that, if you want us to have a rematch I'm cool with that as well.
i wouldnt even think of DQ u without being able to see how the fight goes althou if a rematch is what it takes then so be it but i'll act as referee and kill myself to stay out the way.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
SPAMMIN IS ILLEGAL

sidenote: spammin is a overuse of a move, an example is just shooting pits arrows until high damage. do not confue spammin with some of snakes moves as alot of them are actual smash/projectile hybrids.
From the sound of it, I'm pretty sure that's a no no Tom.

I didn't because I didn't think it was necessary.
The reason we save matches is to avoid problems like this. You will have to speak with Flash about it though.

Top Bottom