• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UK/EURO 5 -Flash cup- details on page 1

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
Thats what I've been doing.
Sorry, I started that reply before he had posted. I then got side tracked and had my match with Derv (which I lost :( but good job to him) then after the match I posted.

I think having flash as a spectator would be a great Idea :)

Master_C

Smash Cadet
A couple of things:

1) I am a Toon link player so I understand the importance of his projectile game. For most of the first couple of stock I was willing to put up with Boomerang + arrow into my advance. It was fair play.

2) The only time when the spamming became obvious was on the last stock when were equal in stock again. I quickly racked him upto 40ish % and I reckon with momentum I had a good chance of winning. It was then he literally just stood on one end of the stage and arrow spammed. At this point even if I had quit we were past the 3 minute stage.

Master_C

Smash Cadet
Okie we replayed the match and he won. My charizard let me down in the end :(.

Anyways gg's and hopefully ill see ya again once I get out of the loser brackets :p.

Asht

Smash Apprentice
stratele probably play tomorrow? got a party tonight, hmm I'll message u if i see u online.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
Flash, I might be around tomorrow for our games but not sure, otherwise Sunday or Monday.

I'll let you know if I'm around tomorrow afternoon/evening.

pyr0manic

Smash Cadet
wow this is alot of tournies at once XD it's hard to sign up for them now that we have alot of regulars :D

way to go flash ;) i remember when you'd only had this as a plan :p

oh and Reno, thanks for the friend request ^^

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
wow this is alot of tournies at once XD it's hard to sign up for them now that we have alot of regulars :D

way to go flash ;) i remember when you'd only had this as a plan :p

oh and Reno, thanks for the friend request ^^
No problem man, you got the request because you’re a cool dude worth playing :)

And Flash, I should be around tomorrow if you want to game then. I’ll be on msn so we can arrange it there.

Asht

Smash Apprentice
Hey stratele can we play our game tomorrow (sunday)?

Sorry I didn't message you back, just been really busy lately with result parties and things. Sorry. Give me a time and I'll make sure I'll be there.

stratele

Smash Apprentice
Hey stratele can we play our game tomorrow (sunday)?

Sorry I didn't message you back, just been really busy lately with result parties and things. Sorry. Give me a time and I'll make sure I'll be there.
Yeh thats cool. I'm free now until about 8.

Infact if anyone is free now, want to do some practise matches?

chandy

Smash Journeyman
Ok Pooch, u haven't logged in for over a day and I haven't played u yet. I've gotta go away now until Monday night. They may have wi-fi there but if not I'll play u tomorrow nite. (I wanted to avoid this last minute situation but since u haven't logged on we'll have to wait)It's ok just post the times ur free and I'll c wen I can play ye

stratele

Smash Apprentice
asht beat me 2-0. I messed up :laugh:

I always get matched with the best tourney players in the 1st round i swear :laugh:

Is there a losers bracket again?

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
reno im up for anytime man just as long as its not monday i'll be away all day so hopefully we can play soon man :)
Sorry, man, if I'd known you were out Monday I would have come on sooner. I'm ready anytime.

I'll speak to you on msn dude.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
alrite man lets have a good game :)

good luck dude i've been waitin for this for ages lol
That was awesome fun man! You play a great snake and your Sheik/Zelda is pretty kick *** as well!

Thanks for the games man, not sure what happened during the last one. If you want to come back and play some more let me know dude!

Asht

Smash Apprentice
asht beat me 2-0. I messed up :laugh:

I always get matched with the best tourney players in the 1st round i swear :laugh:

Is there a losers bracket again?
Hehe thanks. I think we both played quite poorly in both games. Suiciding a lot or dieing on like literally 1 % XD. gg's though good luck in the LB.

Mysticc

Smash Rookie
im going to have to forfeit because my internet isnt going to be working for about a week...

chandy

Smash Journeyman
Oh No, Pooch still hasn't logged on and I'm back. Hopefully he'll log on soon and I can play him.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
Where the hell is Mizar? I need to fight him now.
Actually you don't need to fight him now. He has until 11pm. Why are you (always) complaining anyway? If he doesn’t show you get through to the next round.

Try not to pressure everyone you face, it will make you look like you’re in a hurry to lose when the time comes.

chandy

Smash Journeyman
Oh No!!!

Hey poochman, I gotta go now I've waited a long time 4 u to log in or send me a message about wen ur free. I only slept 4 hours last nite so i gotta go to bed. :urg: If u do log in be4 the deadline I'm not sure who shud go through tho. Coz I've been waiting 4 u to log in 4 a few days. It's up to Flash rely. Shud we both go out, pooch or me. And no to ne1 who thinks I shud stay up coz I'm shattered and I gotta wake up quite early tomorrow. Flash w/e ur decision is I'll respect it so don't feel pressurised from me.:( I was kinda hoping we'd avoid this situation by Pooch turning up but I do realise that u probs have sum more important real life stuff. :(

L3thal

Smash Rookie
I wouldnt worry Chand, its evident you've been the more active person out the two of you. Flash will either put you through based on activity or set a last chance day for both of you...

the-flash-guy

Smash Journeyman
ediburgh uk, rusty at both game but not useless.
ok guys heres the deal i've been quite careless the past couple of days so i havent been on to update so im gona extend the deadline for two days the deadline is now wednesday at 11pm.

dont worry chandy ur not goin out for not playin :)

EDIT: wednesday is two days away tueday is one XD my bad

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Actually you don't need to fight him now. He has until 11pm. Why are you (always) complaining anyway? If he doesn’t show you get through to the next round.
Cause I would rather do the honorable thing and get through the hard way, I already gone through by forfit in the last tourney.

Anyway we still got 2 days.

EDIT: Darn Mizar was on, sorry dude I been real busy, with the final I had to do n' all along with other things.
We will do this tommorow

Mizar

Smash Ace
Won 2-1 from Da Man

GG's man I underestimated your Ness the second match.
You might wanna do something about your rolling, its kinda predictable. Just a tip.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Won 2-1 from Da Man

GG's man I underestimated your Ness the second match.
You might wanna do something about your rolling, its kinda predictable. Just a tip.
So's your jumping around, that's how i won the 2nd match.

We may met again in T5 since winning the losers bracket is more rewarding this time.

Mizar

Smash Ace
So's your jumping around, that's how i won the 2nd match.

We may met again in T5 since winning the losers bracket is more rewarding this time.
Not really, the jumping around made me land quite a few Bairs :)
Especially the third match. 3 stock ftw.

Top Bottom