• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UK/EURO 5 -Flash cup- details on page 1

Asht

Smash Apprentice
Yeah gg's chandy. I have the videos if anyones interested lol, btw quality isnt great but I can't get anthing better :
r1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYeFEJWsd8Y&fm=18
r2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVTM40WYEKc&fm=18 (well done chandy, I have like 110% and he has 0% but i come back so well. You should check it out lol.)
r3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpBa480cE8M&fm=18 (<< this is the best quality since it's played on a light background, watch this if any. Bomb-omb kill lol)

Good luck mcmuff1nman, dont let me down ;).

chandy

Smash Journeyman
20 minutes still the deadline and still mcmuff1nman and losknoggos haven't posted their results. Has this tournament died or is it still going coz it wud be kl to c who wins

Asht

Smash Apprentice
20 minutes still the deadline and still mcmuff1nman and losknoggos haven't posted their results. Has this tournament died or is it still going coz it wud be kl to c who wins
Heard they were playing their game on saturday.. not too sure though.

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
we both wer unavailabe on different days with school and work and stuff... sorry for the inconvenience but we wil have it saturday if its not 2 late? :)

Asht

Smash Apprentice
Well the only person your keeping waiting is me.. and I don't mind :). But it's up to Derv really. good luck.

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
well i won my match against losknoggos 2-0.. looks like its me vs asht next... wel al be ready tonite if u want or 2moro afternoon (am on a nite shift)
ggs losknoggos XD

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
well i won my match against losknoggos 2-0.. looks like its me vs asht next... wel al be ready tonite if u want or 2moro afternoon (am on a nite shift)
ggs losknoggos XD
Congrats dude! Good luck in your next match, Asht is one tough opponent... I've been put against him many times throughout these tournaments and have never taken the final win.

I think it could be interesting to see who the winner will be.

Asht

Smash Apprentice
Haha well mcmuff1nman looks like we both kept to our word ;). Congrats on beating losknoggos, I doubt it was easy. I should be free tonight to play if thats fine. Hehe quite excited to play you, good luck.

LosKnoggos

Smash Apprentice
:-( I totally lost... today was a bad day anyway xD good luck mcmuffin, hope you'll win the final!
:p By the way, anyone who is bored may choin my tourney, its still not filled :( its in the online tournament section, Losk. Cup No. 1

Asht

Smash Apprentice
Ah I won the final 3-0. Good games mate :).

The video quality is poor as youtube murders it, which annoys me because I don't know if it's worth watching now :(, I'm going to try to find a camera or something better to record with.. The fact that we agreed on FD didn't help either because the dark background makes it worse but I think it becomes cleaer as it going on .. . Ah well enjoy the videos.. (watch the third one at least, its short)

R1 : g&w v olimar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO3pqjxN5lA&fm=18
R2 : yoshi v olimarhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJA6EKDcWWs&fm=18
R3 : This match he played Marth and he requested I didn't upload the match. And well.. you can guess how it went from this little clip from the game ;) >> : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8KYSgW66Js&fm=18 (5 seconds long)

haha. Had 3 stocks and 34% when it ended. I was quite lucky you might say!! hehe. Sorry if I sound bigheaded!! I'm quite happy to win though :)

chandy

Smash Journeyman
Well done Asht man, u deserve a flash tourney win after all u r 1 of if not the best player here. Tough luck Mcmuff but Asht is very gud and v. hard to beat.

Asht

Smash Apprentice
Yes Flash let's play soon, we've had some good games in the past. (looks at how bad I am with Link in that Ike v Link game on your youtube profile! haha all those games we had trying to pull sick combos were funny) :) Thanks for the mention on your site! Also thanks Chandy for the compliment lol. If anyone ever wants any friendlies, practise or whatever just ask !

the-flash-guy

Smash Journeyman
ediburgh uk, rusty at both game but not useless.
Yes Flash let's play soon, we've had some good games in the past. (looks at how bad I am with Link in that Ike v Link game on your youtube profile! haha all those games we had trying to pull sick combos were funny) :) Thanks for the mention on your site! Also thanks Chandy for the compliment lol. If anyone ever wants any friendlies, practise or whatever just ask !
i just liked the fact we had a match based upon who did the cooler moves i think there should be a tournament like that and ppl judge lol

cos we i really enjoyed those matchs :)

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
First off, CONGRATS ASHT! I haven’t checked this thread in awhile so I missed the moment of victory. I had a feeling you were going to win this one.

i had to mention everyone from the boards if i was reviewing brawl lol
Second, thanks Flash, I feel honoured to be spoken of so highly! We have to play some more once your Wii is back in business. Msn doesn't seem to be working for me today but I'll try again later.

Once again congrats Asht! And no worries muffin, I think I've only managed to beat his G&W once, maybe twice (Luck) out of like 10+ times.

Top Bottom