• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UK/EURO 6 - Item abusuing -

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
My tiredness factor for Reno just shot up a bit more.
Hmmm... Seems the feeling is mutual. I just hope we both last long enough to get matched up this tournament.

Don't let me down now.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Hmmm... Seems the feeling is mutual. I just hope we both last long enough to get matched up this tournament.

Don't let me down now.
It depends on one of 2 factors:

1. I get knocked out early, and you better not pick on me if that happens Reno

2. If this tourney is on and i'm still in by the time September hits I have to drop out since i'm moving to Swindon on the 2nd.

pyr0manic

Smash Cadet
lol, there always seems a trouble surrounding Da Man, i'm hoping to get matched up wih you Reno it could be fun, that sucks Joe, whats up with it? you can always use mine if you want for your matches.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
It depends on one of 2 factors:

1. I get knocked out early, and you better not pick on me if that happens Reno
lol

lol, there always seems a trouble surrounding Da Man, i'm hoping to get matched up wih you Reno it could be fun, that sucks Joe, whats up with it? you can always use mine if you want for your matches.
Yeah me to man, I would love another game with you! Still need a few more people but I think we could have a lot of fun with items involved!

pyr0manic

Smash Cadet
thanks reno i'd invite people but it hink everyone i know that has brawl (and i want in the tourny) are already in it... so that makes 1? haha well hopefully it won't be too much longer, we could always just have some friendlies i'll be out at the pub tonight but we should arange a meet up at some point.

and i'm not sure what you mean Da Man?

EDIT: anyone here have twitter? yes i'm looking for friends ;) haha.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
thanks reno i'd invite people but it hink everyone i know that has brawl (and i want in the tourny) are already in it... so that makes 1? haha well hopefully it won't be too much longer, we could always just have some friendlies i'll be out at the pub tonight but we should arange a meet up at some point.

and i'm not sure what you mean Da Man?

EDIT: anyone here have twitter? yes i'm looking for friends ;) haha.
Pick a day and I'm there for some friendlies dude :) I'll need revenge for you owning my Peach XD

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Ok looks like I'm going to have to drop out, it's been 5 days since the topic was made and the tourney hasn't started yet.

And it's only a week before I go anyway.

Asht

Smash Apprentice
Impatient arn't you. Give Flash time he must have a hard time organizing all his tourneys for OUR benefit. Stop dropping hints.
Meh if he does drop out and no-one can fill his place I will.

LosKnoggos

Smash Apprentice
I think he dropped out because hes gonna left in a few days, if I got this line right...
And it's only a week before I go anyway.
By the way, I opened my own Europe Tourney, I hope its not against a rule if I make a bit advertisement^^ Its here in the Online Tournament Listings Forum.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
Ok looks like I'm going to have to drop out, it's been 5 days since the topic was made and the tourney hasn't started yet. .
Well as you weren’t in the listings to begin with it doesn't make a difference if you can't play. I'm sure this will be a much more enjoyable tournament without your participation.

I just wish you wouldn't post when you’re not involved...

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
Laughable, just 100% laughable. Your jokes are getting worse Reno, I suggest you quit while you edit that post.
You do realise that if I quit while editing that post it would remain the same... Right?

But seriously, if you’re not taking part, why do you keep posting? Clearly you’re not the most popular person in these tournaments... All it does is show others your ignorance and convinces more people that knowing you is an unpleasant experience.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
You do realise that if I quit while editing that post it would remain the same... Right?

But seriously, if you’re not taking part, why do you keep posting? Clearly you’re not the most popular person in these tournaments... All it does is show others your ignorance and convinces more people that knowing you is an unpleasant experience.
I keep posting cause people don't shut up mentioning me.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
I keep posting cause people don't shut up mentioning me.
Ok then, how about we make a deal? We won't mention you and in return you stop spamming these tourneys with your troll like posts and only post if you have the intention of taking part?

It's a big forum, I'm sure you can find some other people to bother...

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Ok then, how about we make a deal? We won't mention you and in return you stop spamming these tourneys with your troll like posts and only post if you have the intention of taking part?

It's a big forum, I'm sure you can find some other people to bother...
There's only one problem with this: I don't spam and troll.
You haven't thought this enough.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
There's only one problem with this: I don't spam and troll.
You couldn't even wait an hour before coming back. I'm guessing you had no intention of stopping. Having people argue with you is just another reason for you to act like a child, not the cause.

You haven't thought this enough.
I think you need to redo this part... It makes no sense...

If you really want to continue this, why don't we move back to the Tournament 4 thread? No point in ruining both with our fighting eh?

the-flash-guy

Smash Journeyman
ediburgh uk, rusty at both game but not useless.
ok da man if u cant enter thats fair enough but plz if thats all keep the arguing for one of the threadswhere the tournament is done ppl prob arent gona enter this one cos of more arguing.

its an item tournament aswell which is cos enough for ppl not to enter.

so plz keep it minimum cheers

pyr0manic

Smash Cadet
i would go ahead and make it a 12 man tourny, if you give me heads up man your welcome to come use the wii, just warn me first ;)

I'd really like to have an item fight for the fun of it.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
Lower it down to 12 entrants?
Sounds like a good suggestion!

We managed pretty well in Tourney 1 Flash so I think you can pull off another miracle. Maybe put the losers bracket into play again like before.

I have faith that you can make this work XD

the-flash-guy

Smash Journeyman
ediburgh uk, rusty at both game but not useless.
ok guys 12 should be ok i think we can pull it off somehow but we're down a few players and i might be busy for a wee bit when college starts up.

i should be able to get some things done but im not gona have all the time i need just now so im lookin for an alternative idea.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
We could always do a 10 man and see how that works out? To make the spaces even throw the losers bracket in so the winner(s) get put back again. I think it could work.

Also with less people we should be able to organise our matches easier.

Asht

Smash Apprentice
I'll be one of those people Derv, but if you can't find another don't worry about me lol.

derv

Smash Apprentice
no, your in now
no backing out :) just need to know what character your using
Current standings
1. Asht/4554-1569-9543
main: Game and watch
2. Con/2492-5569-9491
main: PT

3.Lun/2106-0104-2794
main: MK

4. Reno/4339-2423-4792
Main: Marth

5. stratele/ 2449-6135-8191
Main: Sonic

6. derv/5155-4416-2576
main: Wolf

7. Levi/5198-3883-4301
Main: Kirby

8. KING/4640-0411-5322
Main: Metaknight

9. Mcmuffinman/ 0173-2745-5921
Main: Olimar

10. losknoggos/3652-2049-9268
Main: Jigglypuff

11. Castro/4210-3839-7089
Mains:snake

derv

Smash Apprentice
Ok, sorry hatman, never saw that

1. Asht/4554-1569-9543
main: Game and watch
2. Con/2492-5569-9491
main: PT

3.Lun/2106-0104-2794
main: MK

4. Reno/4339-2423-4792
Main: Marth

5. stratele/ 2449-6135-8191
Main: Sonic

6. derv/5155-4416-2576
main: Wolf

7. Levi/5198-3883-4301
Main: Kirby

8. KING/4640-0411-5322
Main: Metaknight

9. Mcmuffinman/ 0173-2745-5921
Main: Olimar

10. losknoggos/3652-2049-9268
Main: Jigglypuff

11. Castro/4210-3839-7089
Mains:snake

12. Hatman/0516-8768-1240
Mains: Ness

here is the chart

then final will not be a 3 way, it will be a series of 1vs1, each finalist will fight the other 2 finalists 3 times each, totaling 6 matches for each finalist, 9 final matches in total. Unless flash comes back and decides he doesn't like this, then he can change it, i dont mind either way, or if you guys dont like this just say and it can be a 3 way.

anyhoo, deadline, sunday at 12pm (midday)

Top Bottom