• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate NO KOAST 3! (MW-W Circuit Championships!)

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
For anyone heading straight to the venue tomorrow from Wichita or anyone else:

DO NOT TRUST YOUR GPS WHEN HEADING TO THE VENUE

This is because GPS and mapquest/googlemaps get the directions wrong. If heading toward El Dorado on I-35, get off at Exit 71. Turn left onto the main road (just head toward in the direction of the Wal-Mart if I got that wrong) and head straight down it to the venue (There are small signs with a picture of a trailer on them, these will have arrows pointing the direction to go, which should be forward). You will run straight into it.

Sorry for any inconvenience. Seems to be a problem plaguing everyone who tries to get directions to it to work.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
**** that, I did it back then too lol
^Man

I'm 18 and I was planning to go with other Nebraska folk and it's only 5 hrs away and not that far away from Wichita.
^Doesn't have his learners permit

you guys are all weak

my parents set up a system where i get an electrical shock every 5 seconds when i'm outside of the house, and i'm still going. on foot. naked.
^Dear MI (specially Lain and TC), come to this tournament. You all seem like heads, which Nebraska likes.

leatherhead93

Smash Journeyman
For anyone heading straight to the venue tomorrow from Wichita or anyone else:

DO NOT TRUST YOUR GPS WHEN HEADING TO THE VENUE

This is because GPS and mapquest/googlemaps get the directions wrong. If heading toward El Dorado on I-35, get off at Exit 71. Turn left onto the main road (just head toward in the direction of the Wal-Mart if I got that wrong) and head straight down it to the venue (There are small signs with a picture of a trailer on them, these will have arrows pointing the direction to go, which should be forward). You will run straight into it.

Sorry for any inconvenience. Seems to be a problem plaguing everyone who tries to get directions to it to work.
Oh crap good thing i checked this again before i left lol.

I hope everyone else knows though....

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
We wanted to so bad but no one had even heard from him for like the past few days lol I blazed his phone all day yesterday but it was off. Ah well MI will be around again sometime. We're cool like that ;) Good luck at this Tmacc, rep that penguin!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
^He's lying. He's totally the younger brother that would wait till your progress report or report card comes in the mail, open it, see the terrible grades, give it to your parents, and watch them rage.

I know because I used to it to my older bro all the time :awesome:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Update on results? I'd be surprised if you guys weren't done yet.

fragbait

Smash Master
Just got back from UNK3. Just saying, anyone who johned out missed out on a great time.

Can't remember who took Dubs, MJG took singles circuit.

Did Low Tier Singles, B- Dubs as well. They're probably done by now, no nets at the venue, so I'm sure Cameron will update this when he gets home/tomorrow.

Tip of the hat to everyone who came out, I'll give shoutouts when the results go up, because I'm still a bit hazy on names.
Wag of my finger to anyone who missed it/johned out. Was a killer great time.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yeah mjg is pretty sick. I got 5th losing to him in losers :(. We 3 stocked each other lol.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
RAAAAAAAAAAAGE
-win

Sorry that I didn't enter Brawl Singles. I just wasn't in the mood all of a sudden.

Domo and MJG took 1st in Doubles, Mr. Doom and Holms took 2nd, and Hylian and Zeton took 3rd.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
RAAAAAAAAAAAGE
-win

Sorry that I didn't enter Brawl Singles. I just wasn't in the mood all of a sudden.

Domo and MJG took 1st in Doubles, Mr. Doom and Holms took 2nd, and Hylian and Zeton took 3rd.

Your not the only one Mr. Doom
I didn't enter singles even though I could of.
I didn't feel like doing it either.
I already proved my point in my Money Matches and Doubles... my Captain Falcon is legit.

PERIOD.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Great, really difficult tourney. Great to meet people from KS and play with you guys, thanks for the games everyone

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
This tourney was really fun it was nice to see all of the Ks people again and meet then other people who came :D

To bad I suck at this game and got wrecked by everyone :p

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Give us yo money!............got our money took D:
Haha, it was a totally random name I came up with.
Denti and I had a choice to either use "Give us yo money!" or "Team Cream Machine"...and cream machine it has been for a long time.

Where is that wario player I teamed with? I forgot to say thanks for doing well in teams .

Top Bottom