• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Was gonna wait til 1,000 posts to change my avatar but everyone's suddenly getting a new look, so why not

D

Deleted member

I relate to this more than i do most things.

Good God they sucked, and i thought I was good!
Same here. At the very least, I can appreciate looking at where I came from and feel proud of the fact I have improved.

...Even if for me personally, my skills went from "Eww cringe bad" to "Eh, at least it won't hurt your eyes looking at it", lol. I still got a lot to learn. :dr^_^:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Was gonna wait til 1,000 posts to change my avatar but everyone's suddenly getting a new look, so why not
We won't stop until we're all completely unrecognizable.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
the chick that was on fire grabbing her face
Ohhhhhhh the sonocomics Nora Valkyrie face
I get how that can be offensive but don't you think its little unrealistic to be expected to remember the sexual orientations of everyone one chooses to talk about?
Not really no, not to mention this is about pronouns.

Also how fitting that SGB uploaded a new Banjo Kazooie part because I'm gonna go to bed now and that game helped me get sleepy

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
I mean... I just changed my avatar a few days ago...

But I've had a Palutena pic before, so I'm cool w/ changing it again.

Anyone got any suggestions? (And no, I'm not doing any of the Sword/Shield starters, I'll do something Sword/Shield related when I see a Pokemon that I really like the design of).

D

Deleted member

But the Mandarin exists in the MCU.

Have you not seen "All Hail the King"?
That's definitely not a movie so no and I don't care about MCU stuff from outside the movies because at that point you're asking me the same level of investment as I have on Fate

KMDP

Smash Legend
That's definitely not a movie so no and I don't care about MCU stuff from outside the movies because at that point you're asking me the same level of investment as I have on Fate
"All Hail The King" was a short released on the Thor: The Dark World DVD/Blu-Ray that involved Ben Kingsley's character (the fake Mandarin) being assassinated by a representative from the Ten Rings on behalf of the real Mandarin.

D

Deleted member

I mean... I just changed my avatar a few days ago...

But I've had a Palutena pic before, so I'm cool w/ changing it again.

Anyone got any suggestions? (And no, I'm not doing any of the Sword/Shield starters, I'll do something Sword/Shield related when I see a Pokemon that I really like the design of).
KOSMOS AVATAR

KOSMOS AVATAR

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
"All Hail The King" was a short released on the Thor: The Dark World DVD/Blu-Ray that involved Ben Kingsley's character (the fake Mandarin) being assassinated by a representative from the Ten Rings on behalf of the real Mandarin.
Awww man, I kinda liked the faux mandarin

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Wait, you serious?

Because in the first Iron Man movie, the Ten Rings are mentioned, which is why Iron Man 3 was so terrible for what it did with that setup. But someone with a brain actually walked it back in a DVD special feature?

Of course, they're not gonna really do anything with it. I doubt we're getting Iron Man 4, so they wasted their opportunities.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Still surprised that’s (probably) actually happening. Bets on zero I guess.
I dunno, I've never seen Sonicfox play Smash but he's the kind of player who works well against Zero as a player, Zero's biggest flaw is that he can get flustered REALLY bad, and for a person who knows how to stay dominant like Sonicfox he should be rather easy ro unnerve

D

Deleted member

Wait, you serious?

Because in the first Iron Man movie, the Ten Rings are mentioned, which is why Iron Man 3 was so terrible for what it did with that setup. But someone with a brain actually walked it back in a DVD special feature?

Of course, they're not gonna really do anything with it. I doubt we're getting Iron Man 4, so they wasted their opportunities.
Y'know I wonder what's gonna happen to Tony in Endgame. I wonder if he'll be killed off, or retired at least. Doesn't Pepper become Iron Man in the comics? They might do something with that.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Awww man, I kinda liked the faux mandarin
Wait, you serious?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_Hail_the_King
https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom.com/wiki/Marvel_One-Shot:_All_Hail_the_King
I misremembered it, Trevor Slattery actually lived.

He was broken out of prison instead of being assassinated, but the point is that real Mandarin is angry anyway.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
ok back to normal now, i aint abandoning my girl until sword goku knocks her the **** out

D

Deleted member

I dunno, I've never seen Sonicfox play Smash but he's the kind of player who works well against Zero as a player, Zero's biggest flaw is that he can get flustered REALLY bad, and for a person who knows how to stay dominant like Sonicfox he should be rather easy ro unnerve
True. I’m just betting on Zero I guess because on a very surface level, he just has more smash experience. Although the fact that he isn’t competing at tourneys and is pretty much just playing friendlies might hurt him a bit.

D

Deleted member

i awakened all the crystals and all i got were these lousy four time loops
I didn't get the reference so I looked it up and all I got was this lousy mom website about storing your energy in crystals and other bull****
crystals.PNG

what the ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom