• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Y'know what, I wouldn't call bets unless I'm fully confident on it, but after seeing crazy **** like NecroDancer Zelda and CupHead on Switch, PLUS Larry trying to delete evidence at AOL levels of speeds, I'm gonna call it now, AN EXCLUSIVE CALL THAT NOBODY ON THIS THREAD HAS EVER MADE BEFORE.

Microsoft character for the Fighter Pass.

And that... is Scott's Lock of the Week. Now if you'll excuse me, I must eat my bread.

View attachment 199678
The bread is as stale as the prediction

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Y'know what, I wouldn't call bets unless I'm fully confident on it, but after seeing crazy **** like NecroDancer Zelda and CupHead on Switch, PLUS Larry trying to delete evidence at AOL levels of speeds, I'm gonna call it now, AN EXCLUSIVE CALL THAT NOBODY ON THIS THREAD HAS EVER MADE BEFORE.

Microsoft character for the Fighter Pass.

And that... is Scott's Lock of the Week. Now if you'll excuse me, I must eat my bread.

View attachment 199678
>Exclusive call nobody has made on this thread before
>Been predicting Steve since before the game released

ok buddy.

D

Deleted member

I'm not. I'm really not.

I like collecting. I like the option of trading or selling bad investments to recoup some of my loss. I like going into the store and making friends with the employees-- particularly at a midnight release when I'm surrounded by a bunch of other diehard fans just as excited as I am. I like steel book cases and collectors editions and little preorder bonus knickknacks. I like browsing used sections to take a chance on a game I never heard of with the option to bring it back in seven days if there's a reason I'd never heard of it.

And most importantly, I like knowing that my game that I purchased isn't going to just up and disappear from existence the day Nintendo/Microsoft/Sony/whoever decides it's not worth hosting on a server anymore.
You see I would say this but I also buy like every single game digitally so

I agree with it though because I want people to be happy and buy cool stuff sooo

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Oh wow, Blaster Master Zero is getting a sequel? That game was actually pretty awesome, albeit a bit rough in a few places, so a more refined sequel looks really nice. I might go buy it--what in the HELL is this character design?!

Last edited:

Roberk

Smash Champion
Oh wow, Blaster Master Zero is getting a sequel? That game was actually pretty awesome, albeit a bit rough in a few places, so a more refined sequel looks really nice. I might go buy it--what in the HELL is this character design?!

Literal melons. Genius.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
New character:
Olimar and Pikmin but instead of Olimar, it's me, and instead of Pikmin, it's my waifus, Squeenix or otherwise

*Throws kawakami at mario*

Teeb147

Smash Legend
If yur gonna go with something you might as well go all the wayedea..

Not sure i did that one right..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom