• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
faygoshill destroys Thanos's supplies while he is asleep.

Cyndane cooks her food before putting her fire out.

Agitha climbs a tree to rest.

ShotoStar loses sight of where he is.

ToasterBrains begs for a penny farthing to kill him. She reluctantly obliges, killing ToasterBrains.

ShinyLegendary receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Scarecrow kills Just a Penguin while he is sleeping.

Professor Pumpkaboo thinks about home.

tehponycorn sets an explosive off, killing Iridium, and TheMightyP.

Zack E. attempts to start a fire, but is unsuccessful.

Luigi The President and Noipoi tell stories about themselves to each other.

Idon convinces Gavin Free to snuggle with him.

Smashing Ramen, Xena, and Thesaurus30 start fighting, but Xena runs away as Smashing Ramen kills Thesaurus30.

Cool Spot kills Teeb147 with a sickle.

Reggie sets up camp for the night.

Alexa Bliss receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

staindgrey passes out from exhaustion.

Star Butterfly cooks her food before putting her fire out.

NateVO looks at the night sky.

OwO destroys God Emperor Yoshi's supplies while he is asleep.

Shoshoe stays awake all night.

Somecallme Johnny tends to Onereasonandone's wounds.

Wademan94 thinks about winning.

Flash Gordon cries himself to sleep.

PeridotGX thinks about home.

Mr Window tries to sing himself to sleep.

Doug Bowser receives clean water from an unknown sponsor.

Two more users down...

EDIT: Six actually. My brain stopped working again...
Umm more than two.
and im out already :/
-where the hell did cool spot get a sickle

Last edited:

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
I went to the Botanical Gardens today with my relatives during the rain. It was not only really relaxing to go to, but it was also a fun time to take some good pictures too! :)
Glad I went there!

Penroze

The Surreal Deal
Switch FC
SW-7239-4479-0495
some 64 characters had their old neutral Bs moved to Side B in Melee with a new Neutral B(Link, Ness, maybe Jigglypuff?). G&W probably would've been one of them
Wait, does that mean Chef would be gone?
But that's my second favourite move!

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Doug Bowser collects fruit from a tree.

Idon fishes.

OwO hunts for other tributes.

Flash Gordon constructs a shack.

Scarecrow tends to Smashing Ramen's wounds.

Agitha, ShotoStar, Zack E., and ShinyLegendary hunt for other tributes.

Xena, Onereasonandone, Gavin Free, and Alexa Bliss raid Professor Pumpkaboo's camp while she is hunting.

Noipoi travels to higher ground.

Mr Window steals from faygoshill while he isn't looking.

Shoshoe questions her sanity.

Reggie, Star Butterfly, Thanos, NateVO, and Cyndane hunt for other tributes.

PeridotGX, tehponycorn, and Luigi The President hunt for other tributes.

Cool Spot overhears Wademan94 and a penny farthing talking in the distance.

staindgrey steals from Somecallme Johnny while he isn't looking.

God Emperor Yoshi receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

No deaths here...

D

Deleted member

I just realized that I've always had trouble writing scripts because I never wrote plot outlines until now.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Why are you not getting the point...

Yoshi with a stomach not confirmed to have magical enhancements = Kirby with a stomach confirmed to have magical enhancements

I can concede all the rest of the Kirby OP ****, but not this...
As long as you concede that Kirby could devour Yoshi easier than the opposite, I'll consider it settled. :upsidedown:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It's time for Chapter 3!

THE HUNGER GAMES PART 1

Our heroes were suddenly warped to a huge, sprawling field. All around them were other people, all of varying shapes and sizes. "Hunger Games?" contemplated Noipoi. "Yoshi? (HUNGER??) despaired Zinith Zinith Zinith , completely ignoring the situation at hand. "Wait, I saw a movie about this once." started @staindgrey "It's been a while, but i'm pretty sure I know what's gonna happen." "What? What's gonna happen?" asked Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku who along with everyone was eager to learn of their fates. "We're gonna die." finished staindgrey. "Oh God i'm crying and shaking right now" whimpered a shivering @Mr. Wario. "You gonna piss and ****?" asked @faygoshill. Noipoi however, wouldn't allow his friends to fall into despair like a bunch of teenagers in a killing school trip. "Come on, guys! I know we can make it through if we open our hearts!" @ClaTheBae was unimpressed. "Are you seriously saying the power of friendship will get us out of this?" he asked. "Believe it!" stated Noipoi, donning his ninja headband and drawing squiggles under his cheeks with marker.

The games had begun, and everyone broke off into small groups. They promised not to die, no matter what. And that's a promise they all intended to keep.
Staindgrey and Faygoshill went into the woods, hoping to hide from any would be assailants. Faygoshill noticed a nice, juicy apple on the ground, and he bent over to grab it. Pushing his nice, juicy butt right into Staindgrey's face. Staindgrey felt his sexuality crumble!

Noipoi held Cla's pot firmly in his hands as he traversed the field, hoping he wouldn't have to make an enemy out of anyone tonight. "Hiya!" Noipoi turned, but he couldn't detect the source of the greeting. "Down here, silly!" Noipoi looked down, and saw a small purple dog. "I'm @GothFluttershy! Is this your first game?" the talking dog asked. Cla groaned, for it was too early in the morning for furry ****. But Noipoi responded. "Yeah, we were just trying to stop Cyn Cyn ." The dog gave a sympathetic smile. "Tons of heroes from all over have tried to stop Cydane, but everyone gets trapped here. If you want, I can help you survive the game!" Noipoi accepted it's request, and the dog led them to a safer place.

Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku @Mr. Wario and DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon scuttled under a bridge. Smashing Ramen took a step further, only to stop as an arrow whizzed right by his face! The group looked up and saw @Shishœ wielding a deadly cross-bow! "It doesn't have to be this way!" pleaded Mr. Wario "We can all band together to fight the evil queen." But Shish wouldn't have it, and they started firing in all directions. Smashing Ramen and Mr. Wario ducked, but tehponycorn used the distraction for a chance to attack! as they crept behind Shish, fully intent on taking them out. "They'll never see me coming!" he thought. Something suddenly rushed in front of him and instantly sent Shish to the shadow realm. The gang looked upon their savior with fear and utmost respect "That was a close one, Jimbo." stated the man, the legend, Hugh neutron!

@AndreaAC and Zinith had just escaped @Onereasonanddone and found themselves in a craggy, desert like area. The hot sun beating down on them as if Groudon itself was standing behind them. "I wish I didn't park my Ridleys outside.." groaned Andrea. "Yoshi (They were too big anyway)" responded Zinith. Just then, a shadow moved behind them. They turned to see what the commotion was, and the shadow moved behind them once again. The shadow rose, towering above them. As they slowly turned, fear in their eyes, they looked upon a figure riding atop a draconic beast. The figure looked down on them, and said one simple thing.
"hey y'all, Scott here!" It was @TotsBS! and the dragon he was riding was simply @Zachmac! "You guys got any tips on improving in quickplay?" the dragon asked. "We noticed you were new to the game, so we decided to help out before you got killed. Follow us, we know somewhere safe." The woman and the Yoshi decided the strangers seemed harmless enough, and they followed them out of the desert.

Noipoi hid in fear behind a tree, Cla and GothFluttershy huddling with him, as they watched Lanky Kong chase SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 through the woods. Killing intent obvious on his funny face. "If we don't hurry, that's gonna be us." stated Cla. But as they were about to get moving, Noipoi noticed something in the distance. A single, glowing blue eye. Oh ****. Oh ****. it's Sans Undertale! Megalovania started to play, and Noipoi knew he was in for a bad time.
Oh my god! I get back from the movies to find MEME OVERLOAD!!! I love it! When's chapter 4?

Just in case you were wondering, I saw Captain Marvel. LOVED that too.

D

Deleted member

I started reading the last game I was in and I died on the first day!? Typical.

Boulderesness turned Randy Savage into a pot roast and ate him. Boulderesness immediately caught lethal diabetes and died.
On the plus side, my death is probably one of the best ones. How many other people have cannibalized Randy Savage and then died from it?

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Back in my day, there were also Hunger Games randomizers.
Huh. Some things never change. Stay hype, Smashboards.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
As long as you admit that Kirby could devour Yoshi easier than the opposite, I'll consider it settled. :upsidedown:
Put it this way. You know those mid-bosses like Chef Kawosaki that Kirby has to damage before he can eat them? Yoshi would at the VERY least be at that level. While on the other end, remember these guys?:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Even then, it should be Shishoe. not Shoshoe
Oh... oops......

Sowwy @Shishœ

Noipoi, Smashing Ramen, Wademan94, and Onereasonandone sleep in shifts.

PeridotGX is awoken by nightmares.

Doug Bowser and Flash Gordon talk about the tributes still alive.

Luigi The President tries to sing herself to sleep.

Xena attempts to start a fire, but is unsuccessful.

Gavin Free questions his sanity.

faygoshill receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Scarecrow goes to sleep.

a penny farthing loses sight of where she is.

Agitha questions her sanity.

Somecallme Johnny silently snaps Cyndane's neck.

God Emperor Yoshi tends to his wounds.

Zack E. strangles tehponycorn after engaging in a fist fight.

staindgrey and ShotoStar sleep in shifts.

Idon goes to sleep.

Alexa Bliss defeats Cool Spot in a fight, but spares his life.

ShinyLegendary quietly hums.

Professor Pumpkaboo, Reggie, NateVO, Shoshoe, and Star Butterfly sleep in shifts.

Thanos taints Mr Window's food, killing him.

OwO climbs a tree to rest.

This is sad can we buy Cyn Cyn Quick Revive?

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
It's time for Chapter 3!

THE HUNGER GAMES PART 1

Our heroes were suddenly warped to a huge, sprawling field. All around them were other people, all of varying shapes and sizes. "Hunger Games?" contemplated Noipoi. "Yoshi? (HUNGER??) despaired Zinith Zinith Zinith , completely ignoring the situation at hand. "Wait, I saw a movie about this once." started @staindgrey "It's been a while, but i'm pretty sure I know what's gonna happen." "What? What's gonna happen?" asked Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku who along with everyone was eager to learn of their fates. "We're gonna die." finished staindgrey. "Oh God i'm crying and shaking right now" whimpered a shivering @Mr. Wario. "You gonna piss and ****?" asked @faygoshill. Noipoi however, wouldn't allow his friends to fall into despair like a bunch of teenagers in a killing school trip. "Come on, guys! I know we can make it through if we open our hearts!" @ClaTheBae was unimpressed. "Are you seriously saying the power of friendship will get us out of this?" he asked. "Believe it!" stated Noipoi, donning his ninja headband and drawing squiggles under his cheeks with marker.

The games had begun, and everyone broke off into small groups. They promised not to die, no matter what. And that's a promise they all intended to keep.
Staindgrey and Faygoshill went into the woods, hoping to hide from any would be assailants. Faygoshill noticed a nice, juicy apple on the ground, and he bent over to grab it. Pushing his nice, juicy butt right into Staindgrey's face. Staindgrey felt his sexuality crumble!

Noipoi held Cla's pot firmly in his hands as he traversed the field, hoping he wouldn't have to make an enemy out of anyone tonight. "Hiya!" Noipoi turned, but he couldn't detect the source of the greeting. "Down here, silly!" Noipoi looked down, and saw a small purple dog. "I'm @GothFluttershy! Is this your first game?" the talking dog asked. Cla groaned, for it was too early in the morning for furry ****. But Noipoi responded. "Yeah, we were just trying to stop Cyn Cyn ." The dog gave a sympathetic smile. "Tons of heroes from all over have tried to stop Cydane, but everyone gets trapped here. If you want, I can help you survive the game!" Noipoi accepted it's request, and the dog led them to a safer place.

Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku @Mr. Wario and DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon scuttled under a bridge. Smashing Ramen took a step further, only to stop as an arrow whizzed right by his face! The group looked up and saw @Shishœ wielding a deadly cross-bow! "It doesn't have to be this way!" pleaded Mr. Wario "We can all band together to fight the evil queen." But Shish wouldn't have it, and they started firing in all directions. Smashing Ramen and Mr. Wario ducked, but tehponycorn used the distraction for a chance to attack! as they crept behind Shish, fully intent on taking them out. "They'll never see me coming!" he thought. Something suddenly rushed in front of him and instantly sent Shish to the shadow realm. The gang looked upon their savior with fear and utmost respect "That was a close one, Jimbo." stated the man, the legend, Hugh neutron!

@AndreaAC and Zinith had just escaped @Onereasonanddone and found themselves in a craggy, desert like area. The hot sun beating down on them as if Groudon itself was standing behind them. "I wish I didn't park my Ridleys outside.." groaned Andrea. "Yoshi (They were too big anyway)" responded Zinith. Just then, a shadow moved behind them. They turned to see what the commotion was, and the shadow moved behind them once again. The shadow rose, towering above them. As they slowly turned, fear in their eyes, they looked upon a figure riding atop a draconic beast. The figure looked down on them, and said one simple thing.
"hey y'all, Scott here!" It was @TotsBS! and the dragon he was riding was simply @Zachmac! "You guys got any tips on improving in quickplay?" the dragon asked. "We noticed you were new to the game, so we decided to help out before you got killed. Follow us, we know somewhere safe." The woman and the Yoshi decided the strangers seemed harmless enough, and they followed them out of the desert.

Noipoi hid in fear behind a tree, Cla and GothFluttershy huddling with him, as they watched Lanky Kong chase SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 through the woods. Killing intent obvious on his funny face. "If we don't hurry, that's gonna be us." stated Cla. But as they were about to get moving, Noipoi noticed something in the distance. A single, glowing blue eye. Oh ****. Oh ****. it's Sans Undertale! Megalovania started to play, and Noipoi knew he was in for a bad time.
Thank you Noipoi! Very cool!

Being serious I loved the introduction of Hugh Neutron and Sans Undertale. You're playing with the common tropes of the thread in a really funny way and I love what you're doing. You've got a real knack of this.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Oh... oops......

Sowwy @Shishœ

Noipoi, Smashing Ramen, Wademan94, and Onereasonandone sleep in shifts.

PeridotGX is awoken by nightmares.

Doug Bowser and Flash Gordon talk about the tributes still alive.

Luigi The President tries to sing herself to sleep.

Xena attempts to start a fire, but is unsuccessful.

Gavin Free questions his sanity.

faygoshill receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Scarecrow goes to sleep.

a penny farthing loses sight of where she is.

Agitha questions her sanity.

Somecallme Johnny silently snaps Cyndane's neck.

God Emperor Yoshi tends to his wounds.

Zack E. strangles tehponycorn after engaging in a fist fight.

staindgrey and ShotoStar sleep in shifts.

Idon goes to sleep.

Alexa Bliss defeats Cool Spot in a fight, but spares his life.

ShinyLegendary quietly hums.

Professor Pumpkaboo, Reggie, NateVO, Shoshoe, and Star Butterfly sleep in shifts.

Thanos taints Mr Window's food, killing him.

OwO climbs a tree to rest.

This is sad can we buy Cyn Cyn Quick Revive?

Dead again...

:(

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I can hardly believe that Hugh Neutron has managed to become the memetic badass of this thread.

But he has.

And it's glorious.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Star Butterfly and God Emperor Yoshi work together for the day.

Flash Gordon fishes.

ShotoStar overhears staindgrey and Somecallme Johnny talking in the distance.

Zack E. receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Professor Pumpkaboo receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Noipoi explores the arena.

a penny farthing runs away from Thanos.

NateVO, Agitha, Reggie, and OwO raid Idon's camp while he is hunting.

Gavin Free tends to Smashing Ramen's wounds.

ShinyLegendary poisons Scarecrow's drink, but mistakes it for his own and dies.

Luigi The President steals from Doug Bowser while he isn't looking.

PeridotGX practices his archery.

Onereasonandone explores the arena.

faygoshill tends to Cool Spot's wounds.

Xena, Shoshoe, Wademan94, and Alexa Bliss hunt for other tributes.

Protip to anyone who ever plays or plans on playing Banjo Tooie, don't throw the Clockwork Kazooie under Weldar when it does the jump back to center. If Weldar lands on it, the game crashes.

Source: Happened to me during the Boss Replay mode.

D

Deleted member

I can hardly believe that Hugh Neutron has managed to become the memetic badass of this thread.

But he has.

And it's glorious.
Hugh's glorious aura shall forever be with us. Hugh is immortal, he is love, he is all.

H U G H N E U T R O N

F O R S M A S H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom