• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultime technique to desynch

LinkinParkmetre

Smash Cadet
I foudn this, it is awesome, i'll post a video
In english, i don't know the exact word, but it's based on a "roulade" (... R + side)

here is the tech:
You do a roulade inverse, this means if your ice look on the right, you do it on the left.
But when do you it, you dash, and simultaneosly you do the roulade. Popo will do the right roulade, and nana, will return herself and do the roulade in the other way. Problematic huh?
But she will immediatly run to you. So you can do ice blocks and desynch, or whatever you want.

I hope i didn't explained it too bad

KaShank

Smash Apprentice
I know what your talking about. I keep doing it by accident, but I'm still having trouble deciphering your explanation on how to do it.

Here's what I'm hearing in your explanation: You dash and simultaneously roll (roulade?) backwards, but I'm having trouble doing this.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Or you could just pivot...

old king coal

Smash Journeyman
:):bee:
I foudn this, it is awesome, i'll post a video
In english, i don't know the exact word, but it's based on a "roulade" (... R + side)

here is the tech:
You do a roulade inverse, this means if your ice look on the right, you do it on the left.
But when do you it, you dash, and simultaneosly you do the roulade. Popo will do the right roulade, and nana, will return herself and do the roulade in the other way. Problematic huh?
But she will immediatly run to you. So you can do ice blocks and desynch, or whatever you want.

I hope i didn't explained it too bad
this is already know. when you press sheild and a direction at the same time, nana rolls in the wrong direction. it is not easy to time and you do not have to dash to do this. use the search button and check the desync thread before posting.:laugh:

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
How do you time the "Blond Roll" technique? Whenever I try to press the buttons at the same time, I either roll normally or just run... Then, when I give up and verse a friend, I accidentally do it sometimes and get myself killed >_<.

B0NK

Smash Lord
How do you time the "Blond Roll" technique? Whenever I try to press the buttons at the same time, I either roll normally or just run... Then, when I give up and verse a friend, I accidentally do it sometimes and get myself killed >_<.
I personally don't like it but to get the timing down just go into training mode and practice. I don't use it because it can leave Nana open. The pivot is a much safer desynch and I would suggest learning that one. The only thing that can keep you from accidentally using it is to learn the timing then just avoid using that timing again. Or you can try to use it when your "accidentally" do it just like with tripping.

Top Bottom