• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UM Triweekly 4 Results [7/23/11 - Ann Arbor, MI]

Stratford

Smash Champion
so this is what happens when me and mark don't enter
If that's a comment about me doing well... :mad:

But yes, yes it is.

Edit:

Actually, I've never played you in tourney, James. So nevermind. I'm pretty sure if I did though, it would not be good for my well being.

Moooose

Smash Champion
so this is what happens when me and mark don't enter
If that's a comment about me doing well... :mad:

But yes, yes it is.

Edit:

Actually, I've never played you in tourney, James. So nevermind. I'm pretty sure if I did though, it would not be good for my well being.
Pretty sure he's talking about all the people who's tags start with S in the top 10. Me and James counter the **** out of S ;)

LLDL

Smash Hero
That's pretty awesome. I might do that at my next tournament.

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
Ya sry that i didnt take the matches too serious at the end. after kail said he had to go, figured id jus mess around. dats y i didnt even stay fo the LF, seemed like everyone was pretty much done n trying to leave.

GG's to everyone I played. Given that I havent played really since GSS, I think I did well at this tourney
Juggle I'll let ya know soon as I get around to Hosting another Smashfest over on the East side

Zinoto

Smash Lord
The link on the UM website goes to Triweekly #3, got confused trying to find this thread lol. But I do have a question, are the Biweeklies during the fall usually Brawl or Melee?

fZk

Smash Lord
The link on the UM website goes to Triweekly #3, got confused trying to find this thread lol. But I do have a question, are the Biweeklies during the fall usually Brawl or Melee?
Here's te link to the next one: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=301357

There's also a Brawl tournament that day in the room next door:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=304061&page=13

Alos if you're in MI you should introduce yourself here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=34559&page=1105

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Thanks fZk for the links. Sorry about that results error, I just fixed it on the UMSmash.com post.

are the Biweeklies during the fall usually Brawl or Melee?
The Ann Arbor fall tourney schedule will go something like this:

Tourney (to be named) tentatively on 9/17: Brawl + Melee local
Tourney (The Big House) on 10/22: Melee Midwest regional
Tourney (to be named) tentatively on 12/3: Brawl + Melee local

A thread will be posted soon for the 9/17 tourney.

Top Bottom