• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Umbra Clock Tower

Trainer_Nate

Smash Rookie
Thoughts/Opinions on the stage for Jiggs? The stage it self is relatively large.
Maybe she could take a few extra hits while on this stage and using that large platform (That you cannot pass under) might save her assuming you are hit into it and you tech it.
Rest can be quite good on the stage (Obviously do not count on rest because if you miss GG)

The Puffer

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4485-1171-5786
I think the solid platform that sometimes appears below the main one can help to edguard some characters without being afraid of the possibility of running out of jumps.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
I can't speak much about Clock Tower since I haven't played it enough yet, but my early impression is that it's probably going to be bad for us, I personally don't like stages that randomly spawn platforms offstage since it makes it much easier to recover against Jigglypuff, and I feel we don't need much help recovering, it's just another thing working against us. Then again, that's just my opinion. Maybe it'll turn out to be good for us, but I kind of doubt it.

Top Bottom