• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UMCP smashers

Bones0

Smash Legend
Thanks Wenbo. I'm stuck at work, unfortunately (may try and get off early, not sure), but DJ and I should be going to Sypher's tomorrow, MAD on the 23rd, and then back to Sypher's for the PR Tourney. :D

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Courtyards most likely, call Joe or Wenz or just go to Courtyards because there's always something happening

Or if you have a car you can find me haha

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Well you're still probably better off going to Courtyards but I'll PM you my address anyways haha

The Upholder

Smash Journeyman
so I thought the third party controller stick I had was solid plastic and would never fail.

I was wrong. It heated up enough that it bent and ripped off. Now my thumb has cuts on it D:

Guess I'll cannibalize a nunchuck next.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Anyone wanna smash Thursday afternoon? I have an old smash friend coming down to DC for law school stuff and he wants to meet up to smash on Thursday, and College Park would be a really convenient place for it.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Nah I gotta get going around 8. I have a long drive home and I gotta get up at 5am. Unfortunately Thursday is the only day my friend is free.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Go to User CP -> Edit Profile

My friend and I are probably gonna hit BWW and then come over around 5:30 or 6. That is if anyone is around.

The Upholder

Smash Journeyman
nah. characters you never play as (at least when I'm there)

ganon
y.link/link
pichu
kirby
gaw

characters you play

icees
marth
fox/falco
sheik/zelda
falcon
mario/doc
pikachu

everyone else you've played before, but i don't really consider you 'maining" that character

maining random means you can do mostly well no matter what character you pick lolz. certainly not the case :D Your ICees are definitely your best character, and you will nearly always go them in tourney. I would say for myself that I kinda main random in teams, but not in singles. I don't play often enoguh to keep up most characters lolz. just upper tiers and some of the lower tiers.

BigWenz

Smash Ace
no joe, kirby is my forte haha.
and u just picked up ness like 2 weeks ago maybe so get taht outta here.
Since when do u play doc.
The only time ive seen u play doc is verse me when i gave it da business with my fox and my falco.

Sweet, now I have 2 Pikachus.
They should add a Smash64 character icon so then people can have 3 of the same character. Or even better, that and a Brawl-hack character too so then you'd have up to 4 of the same character

The Cape

Smash Master
So it looks like I actually have this whole weekend off (yea easter). Mow and I are looking to come down, anyone up for it?

Top Bottom