• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UMCP smashers

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
There's gonna be like 8 Project M backroom members at TH's house all weekend. You should come by.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i get off work at 1 tomorrow at i need to be back in frederick by 730-8 pm. so i would be down to play between then preferably at UMBC or whatever is closest to me between 130-730 or so.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
anyone want to play or is anyone already playing? I'll drive to wherever.

bones? umbc?

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
So apparently, UMCP has a pretty good graduate program in math. I'm looking around for top schools in the EC, so this is a definite possibility.

...The smash scene is a big plus. Everyone gonna be around for the next couple years?

CTL17

Smash Lord
So apparently, UMCP has a pretty good graduate program in math. I'm looking around for top schools in the EC, so this is a definite possibility.

...The smash scene is a big plus. Everyone gonna be around for the next couple years?
Wenzel will be here for another year. Best case scenario, I go to Hopkins, and then I'll be around for some time.

CTL17

Smash Lord
Get ready for Snow and Shell Shocked. I'll be heading there around noon, after my math competition. Whoever had the money safe thing, please bring that please? Department of Redundancy Department.

CTL17

Smash Lord
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh
February 30th.

We'll have to check event days and all that. We should probably get the form in before the end of this semester.

CTL17

Smash Lord
So long because Thanksgiving is within a month, and finals are directly after. It would probably be too late to get it for 11/19 anyway.

Pertaining to flying MK's: You can use them to push the edges of the screen so you can scroll indefinitely far to the right or bottom.

CTL17

Smash Lord
What is everyone doing on Saturday? I don't really want to be on my bed for the entire day like the past few Saturdays have been.

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
I might drop by depending on my availability

EDIT: And my disease :(

EDIT2: Yep, definitely too sick to go to campus atm...

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Anyone wanna come up to Westminster tomorrow for some Project M? We already got 4 or 5 people coming, including Umbreon.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Plank's coming to my house too. We're getting started very soon. Come on by! There will be Melee as well as P:M. If you need directions or my phone #, pm me or get it from someone who has it like CTL.

Did I mention we're going to Buffalo Wild Wings tonight? And our BWW has at least half a dozen slammin hot waitresses and the best service and atmosphere of any BWW I've been to (and I've been to probably half the ones in MD).

MooseEatsBear

Smash Journeyman
Hey, guys. I need a ride to RoM4. Possibly rooming as well. I'm obviously willing to compensate with gas money and I'll pay for my share of the room (that goes without saying). I'd meet you wherever yo'd be leaving from, if it's in the UMCP area, like a 45 minuteish drive or so. Somebody hit me up if they're driving, I need to get to RoM badly.

Top Bottom