• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unbelievable! Also: How Should Samus Transform Into Zamus?

How Should Samus Transform Into Zamus?

• It should be whenever you want (like Zelda / Sheik)

Votes: 413 24.3%
  • It should be only after Samus' "Super Smash" (like in the movie - this would mean items must be on)

Votes: 74 4.4%
  • It should be only after something happens to Samus (like taking a certain amount of damage)

Votes: 163 9.6%
  • Zamus should be a seperate character all-together

Votes: 869 51.1%
  • I don't really care, I'm happy with whatever

Votes: 182 10.7%

• Total voters

JmcShocker16

Smash Apprentice
McFox said:
Deity Link sucks. Wind Waker Link would fit just fine.

And you're warned again. I can't wait to ban you, again. :)
of course you will disagree with me. Deity link is 50 times better than ww link. and WW link would not fit in! one cellshaded character in smash with others that arent? makes alot of sense. he's the same as link why even waist time with ww link?

ArichTheViking

Smash Apprentice
No one wants a totally broken character. A character who's sword reaches infinitely into the distance is broken. Furthermore, no one wants a character that just appeared in the last 5 minutes of a single videogame. Wind Waker Link would provide some graphical variety, even if it looked a little weird, and he could be a Luigized version of the current young Link very easily. I personally don't care for the choice, but its a heckuva lot better than Fierce Diety Link.

McFox has been giving you every benefit of every doubt so far Shocker. You've done nothing but insult people and spam. Be thankful someone with a shorter fuse like myself is not a mod.

JmcShocker16

Smash Apprentice
ArichTheViking said:
No one wants a totally broken character. A character who's sword reaches infinitely into the distance is broken. Furthermore, no one wants a character that just appeared in the last 5 minutes of a single videogame. Wind Waker Link would provide some graphical variety, even if it looked a little weird, and he could be a Luigized version of the current young Link very easily. I personally don't care for the choice, but its a heckuva lot better than Fierce Diety Link.

McFox has been giving you every benefit of every doubt so far Shocker. You've done nothing but insult people and spam. Be thankful someone with a shorter fuse like myself is not a mod.

so what. he would still be a great choice. lets not get off topic here ok? he already warned. so can you just leave it alone. and also, even thought i think ww link shoudn't be in, however, he could replace young link

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
Why do we even need any more Links? There's already 2. I'd rather see someone like Skullkid or Ganon as a new Zelda character.

kmkzSP1K3R

Smash Apprentice
ganon's already in melee, so why do we need another ganon...

you think they'll change zelda into TP and give sheik her own characters since she's not related to TP Zelda? actually we dont really know that for sure...we dont even know what ganondorf will look like in TP(if he's even IN tp for that matter)

anyways 2 links is enough, we dont need another link(or another clone, ZSSamus is ok because she'll have a diferent moveset and style from Samus) I tink it'd be cool if they changed younglink into WW link...they could give him new moves...utilize the floating leaf, and whatnot, i dont think it'd be too bad to have one cel shaded character, look at game and watch, he turn out perfectly fine. and he was completeyl FLAT

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
When I said WW Link in over Diety, I meant to replace Young Link.

Diety Link sucks.

"Look, it's Super Saiyan Link!"

Give me a break.

ArichTheViking

Smash Apprentice
If they're going to switch the design of young Link it would HAVE to be to WW Link methinks. Young Link technically didn't appear in anything but OoT, MM and WW. I'd personally like to see the old school Link with big hair that was occasionally brown, but I don't think he was ever technically young Link... Though he certainly looks younger than either OoT or TP Link...

One of these Links...

Anyways, Zelda/Sheik will have to stay OoT design... Unless they've got something special planned for her... I imagine they'll want to get a twilight princess design in there somewhere other than just Link... But I don't see how they could other than updating Zelda to her TP design and then making Sheik a seperate character... Which I suppose would be okay... But not ideal... I suppose we'll have to wait and see...

Rowe

Smash Cadet
ArichTheViking said:
If they're going to switch the design of young Link it would HAVE to be to WW Link methinks. Young Link technically didn't appear in anything but OoT, MM and WW. I'd personally like to see the old school Link with big hair that was occasionally brown, but I don't think he was ever technically young Link... Though he certainly looks younger than either OoT or TP Link..
Actually Wind Waker Link is different. He is his own self not OoT/MM related at all besides general "Hero" lineage.

ArichTheViking

Smash Apprentice
Rowe said:
Actually Wind Waker Link is different. He is his own self not OoT/MM related at all besides general "Hero" lineage.
I know that, my point was WW Link is the only other Link who appears to be about 10 or 12 years old and so could work as a Luigized "young Link."

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
McFox said:

Diety Link sucks.

Give me a break.
lol, actually, if young link would still be the OoT or MM form, then this should be his super move, why the heck it should be the character.

and for the WW, well he is cute ^.^ (hes so adorable, but nothing is as cute as bowser ;))

kmkzSP1K3R

Smash Apprentice
ew...bowser...? SURELY you meant to say, "nothing is cuter that SAMUS" ::swoon:: (j/k) :p

anywaaaaays, i hope they have an alternate costume of link where he bears his OoT gear...i actually like that look better than the TP look.

actually...young link is not a bad character AT ALL! i find it alot easier to beat ppl with younglink than adult link...but maybe thats because my opponents think "young link...? PSH! this guy's a n00b, i'll pwn him like no tomorrow, an then they underestimate his small frame, and the horizontal knockback of his \/Smash. then they're like..."wut...just happened...?"

but if they were to change young link to one of the other versions, what moves would he have different from current young link...not that much of a difference right?

Lefticle

Smash Journeyman
The Great Marth said:
Quick Question, By reading the updated 1st page......the SSBB plays the same as SSBM? the moves i, mean?
It's not that all the moves will be the same; rather that it won't use the motion-sensitive functions of the Wiimote and instead use the buttons and joystick like SSB and SSBM.

Lefticle

Smash Journeyman
The Great Marth said:
so being marth on SSBM will be a different story when playing SSBB?
Maybe. I'm guessing the differences between SSBM and SSBB will be about as drastic as they were between SSBM and the original Smash. I hope it's not too different, or I'll have to find a new favorite character.

ArichTheViking

Smash Apprentice
I think they will probably mostly leave the SSBM engine alone- as in less changes then there were from SSB to SSBM. Marth will probably be nerfed, yes, but he really deserves to be, along with Fox, Falco and Sheik... I just hope they don't get nerfed into a low tier...

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
Here is an idea. You know melee has snapshot mode that allows you to take snapshots. Brawl should have a mode or something that lets you record the matches. And then transfer the video to the computer. That would be awesome.

About the link stuff, they should leave young link in the game.

kmkzSP1K3R

Smash Apprentice
Zero FX said:
Here is an idea. You know melee has snapshot mode that allows you to take snapshots. Brawl should have a mode or something that lets you record the matches. And then transfer the video to the computer. That would be awesome.

About the link stuff, they should leave young link in the game.
you know what? that's a REALLY good idea, being able to recorde matches and transferring them to your computer...i REALLY like that...

YES keep young link, he is KICK a**(no seriously i beat ppl easier with younglink than with adult link)

nategt4

Smash Cadet
McFox said:

Diety Link sucks.

Give me a break.
what's wrong with a super saiyan link?....oh wait i remember from my last DBZ post. I am probably one of the few DBZ fans here on the smash boards. By the way DBZ characters in SSBB would be a bad idea after all.

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord
Zero FX said:

Great idea
They should let you do that and the snapshots on the screen when you press START. Me personally I dont get any good shots in snapshot mode, but great possible ones when in a regular match. :chuckle:

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Luiginater,doo not double post.On the topic of making Falco woorse,H*** no.How bout other characters become heavier.Also,falco must have 2nd worst recovery in the game,right after Yoshi.

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
I was thinking that if nintendo are going to present updates of the game via internet there wouldn't be any glitches because they would be fixed in the next update. So all you who like to find glitches should look for another job.

Wait... that doesn't have any sense... :dizzy:

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
1) I can ban you before I warn you. I'm an Admin, I can simply go into the Admin panel and ban your account.

2) This really isn't that big of a deal. Just stop double posting and we won't have a problem.

I love it when I tell someone to stop breaking our rules, and they decide that, instead of complying, they're going to pick a fight with me instead. That makes a lot of sense.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
kmkzSP1K3R said:
you know what? that's a REALLY good idea, being able to recorde matches and transferring them to your computer...i REALLY like that...
Well, the Wii has two USB slots in the back. So it might be possible for some kind of extension to be made to connect the Wii with the computer.

Also, 999th post in this topic. :p

Top Bottom