• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uncle Kenny - Perma-banned... AGAIN!?!

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Link to original post: [drupal=1707]Uncle Kenny - Perma-banned... AGAIN!?! [/drupal]

It's the last time it's going to happen so I just wanted to leave on a good note and make a blog or something before leaving the site for good. Too much has changed around here and that doesn't make it bad but it does mean I don't really fit in anymore. The one thing I truly wanted when I returned was for people to notice that I've been actively trying to improve and I failed miserably there and after three years I just can't swallow it anymore. I'm worn down...

The majority of you hate me and that's fine... I didn't magically get my bad reputation, it was earned. So all I can say at this point really is, good bye and good luck to all of you in whatever you have to do in life. I wish you all the most sincere of luck and hope that this community continues to grow and prosper.

Feel free to say whatever. You can all rejoice now (it's fine =D) that I'm leaving so hate away.

Good bye, Smashboards.

I'm not going to read this thread because I want to hold onto my good memories of this site and that just isn't going to be possible with the kind of comments this blog is sure to receive. You will be remembered fondly.

Peace.

bobson

Smash Lord
Well, since he's gone, we don't have to stick to the topic.

What does everyone think about Pikmin 2?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Wooohooo

also you owe me a write off again

WaterTails

Smash Lord
Wait, what? How long have people hated Uncle Kenny? I thought everyone loved him. Anyways, I'll miss you from what I remember when you were active!

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I've been treated badly in the melee pichu boards because I delexic most of my posted and then I got banned from the melee boards and that's the only game I play here.

and the few post of ungle kenny I've seen he didn't seem like a jerk

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I sense that he will read this thread.

So, I'll go ahead and say that he hasn't done any bad deeds to me in my short time of having known him. He seems to be a pretty cool guy. I wish you would have gave this more of a chance, I know sometimes you want to have attention and be recognized as a cool guy, but that's hard to do if you're not auto-awesome like some people. Whatever your choice is though, it's cool and you will hopefully be doing what you feel is right.

Cya around, maybe. :)

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
What most of the others said, I think you're really overreacting about the 'hate', basically what Naked said. Either way, have fun not reading this, and good luck to you in the rest of your life as well.

:059:

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
This isn't hatred. :mad:

@Eor: I'm finishing our write-off. No worries there.

@S.O.L.I.D.: You still suck. =D

(Zook hasn't banned me yet. I don't really care what happens to the account but I'm going to go "collect" myself again. I'll need more lotion.)

Oh uh... and thanks, guys. To those of you that actually care, I sincerely appreciate it. To those of you that hate me, go **** yourselves.

Nah! Just kidding. :)

If you hate me then that's your opinion, I respect it, blah, blah, blah.

Unfortunately, I need a disclaimer for all of my posts that says "not being serious" if I don't want to upset people.

Oh and uh... this is my last post. Feel free to close this, babble on about me being an attention wh*** or something equally witty. Maybe call attention to my stupidity, I don't care. Whatever it is, have fun. =D

Disclaimer: Most comments made by Uncle Kenny are in fact not serious.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Did I hear a Champagne cork popping? o__O

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
I was a man all along, Kenny! ;)

Now you can go be productive with your life, shooting cans and hitting black people or whatever it is you Southern Americans do. :urg:
Only winding you up, please don't pull a shotgun on me!

See you in a couple months!

Dibs

Smash Lord
Oh hai there. I seem to have gotten here a bit late.

Goodbye kenneth

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I'm disappointed I didn't get to perma-ban him but I get to give him 100 points :D

Top Bottom