• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Underused Characters

zeldspazz

Smash Master
I think its cool that you choose by least-used, it makes you feel unique even if it means you may not be great with that character, so I can see where your going with this. I personally don't think pit is underused, i second main him and almost everybody I know who plays does to =P

LinIsKorean

Smash Journeyman
It's perfectly fine if you somehow have more fun playing underused characters or enjoy being unique. But if you're playing underused characters for the sake of playing underused characters and nothing else, that's a little silly. For example, if I played Mario because he is underused, when I really like Bowser and his playstyle much more, that's a little weird.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
As weird as it seems pit is very underused in my area and it makes no sense cause as far as i know pit is a beast if played right.

Zelda is also underused. I only know 1 person that plays her. But again she is a great char(maybe nooby but still)

Nestec

Smash Ace
A lot of my mains are Underused in my area (Ness, Ice Climbers, Captain Falcon, Yoshi). It's funny because when I annihilate my friends with them, they're like "OMFG, i ddin't knoes he wuz dat gewd!!!!1! Let me pick him next!"

Back in the Melee days, almost all of my mains were chosen from the so-called "weird" or "awkward" characters. I would find out who all my friends ignored, pick that character, get really good with them, and then they become my main. ^__^

Dax8745

Smash Rookie
i aree ganondorf is wayyyyyy under used and i still dont know why he has some fast moves that a re still preety powerful.

Wildfire393

Smash Journeyman
Pit is a very one-dimensional character. His projectile is quite good, probably one of the best in the game, but everything else he has just does not measure up. His aerials are all laggy (fair/bair/dair) or largely ineffective (Nair/uair, which do a little damage and have basically zero combo potential). His recovery on the surface seems good, but it is actually one of the more gimpable ones in the game. KO options are limited, two reflectors are unnecessary, and he just in general does not live up to the hype. His "good" strategy is spamming arrows until they run in to your Fsmash/Ftilt/Jab combo/Forward B, but against any player with a hint of skill this does not work.

Top Bottom