• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

University of Advancing our Smash Skills feat. $50 MM Darklink (#1) vs K9 (#3)!!

Falcoty

Smash Apprentice
I'd prefer $5 entry for project melee so people will take it seriously, but free I'd ok too I guess :/

Also **** dance central. Bring in the groove or pump it up.

:phone:
there's no PIU that you can "bring" for it to be worth it since there's not really any PIU home pads worth playing on.

uhhh i guess im recording all singles.

im fine on equipment, though.

--Tai

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Nintendo 64 guys: I am bringing a small TV, system, Smash, Pokemon puzzle league, Dr Mario 64, and two controllers (one for myself, and one to share). Please bring your own controller and one to share. If you have a system and tv, bring those too. This will be awesome!

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
^ god ****ing dammit, all the cool **** is gonna happen at the tourney I can't go to

Nogzor'z

Smash Journeyman
Heh this will probably be a pretty sweet tournament.
Expect flagstaff to arrive around 2.

Maybe I'll enter brawl and unrust my yoshi ;D

Saffy

Smash Ace
You'd **** me.

Also I disagree, I like the official itg songs.

Yeah.. lol.

and Itg had some good songs such as Anubis, Destiny, Delirium, Oasis, and a few others.

Idk I always preferred DDR way over ITG when it comes to the song choices.

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
I can bring DDR mario mix if anyone would want, I don't think I have all the songs unlocked though, if I even have game data anymore.

But sadly I can't bring a tv..

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
DDR's stepcharts angered me, so I usually just stuck to downloading/buying the OSTs to enjoy the songs.

...Why is there more hype for ****ty low tier doubles on an awful game, than PM, a game that's better than Melee? :|

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Xander: I'm gonna need some time to **** around with the game before I decide to enter a tourney for it ;) Although me and Joe decided to buy an SD card at Fry's this weekend so we can download it so perhaps next time?

Either way it's the thing I'm excited for most today, TBH.

Nogzor'z

Smash Journeyman
Hey I know this might be late but is there anyone that is going back to ASU (Barrett honors college) after the tournament that also has space for two people in their vehicle?

Corigames

Smash Hero
Barrett? Didn't they have a Melee tournament a few weeks ago?

Also, I'm getting a ride with RobkamiBW so it seeeeeeeems, so I'll be bringing one full set-up as well.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Dunno if I'm going yet.. sorry. I put my alarm for 10 and I felt really ****ty in the morning. so I slept until 11:40 and I am getting ready for it now. Just not sure if I will go. I might wait until I feel better so, I probably won't make low tier doubles, and I probably won't be able to stay for singles since I'd have to leave at 6 or 7 pm. so if someone could tell Ominous I might not make it please let him know >.>.

Anyways I hope I can make it. But my parents aren't even here. I have no idea where they went.

Top Bottom