• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

University of Minnesota Tourney series

Triple R

Smash Lord
I think we should figure out how to make this thread appear in the Midwest section. Otherwise this thread is useless to us. Plus this is getting right around the corner, so it would be better for people to see it.

LMZ

Smash Rookie
So is this gonna be on the 4th or the 11th? If it is the 11th, I might be able to make it.

Triple R

Smash Lord
It's going to be on the 11th. I'll have to remind Ocho to update this thread and get it into the Midwest section.

Wake

Smash Master
Nice, the 11th sounds good to me. It's pretty close to the GnGC thing, but that's alright. Hopefully Melee gets a nice turnout again.

LMZ

Smash Rookie
I'm looking forward to this then! I doubt I'll do as good at this as the last GnG, sounds like there are gonna be more rapists here.

napZzz

Smash Hero
its not too late moe, if you give me a second chance i'll stay loyal

the decision is up to you

MurdaMoe

Smash Ace
its not too late moe, if you give me a second chance i'll stay loyal

the decision is up to you
So you want to team after you ditched me and after being exposed as a bad doubles player.

Lol.

Please.

your my boy but you can no longer be trusted.

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
Its on the 11th which is saturday.

I tried doing the thing with the threads but messed up somehow and the threads didn't merge right and its all just wrong and I stopped caring quite a while ago.

edit - wow immeddiately after i posted this I noticed that it says midwest now. Thanks to the mod or whoever did that for me.

Triple R

Smash Lord
I was thinking about asking a mod to help lol. Glad it's in the midwest section now, and now the date's right and everything.

Anyone wanna team for melee?

LMZ

Smash Rookie
Haha, turns out I can't go to this...Girlfriends birthday johns.

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
i didn't agree. i don't really care what game goes first. most people like for their game to be first though so i've just been not making a decision here

Wake

Smash Master
So indecisive! Well the last monthly seemed to have went well... is there some reason why it would be better to have Brawl first?

napZzz

Smash Hero
whichever game goes first gets more attention tbh

it pushes the other one into feeling like a side event

yeah...went well for melee -__-

napZzz

Smash Hero
we barely got like, 10 people to enter singles even with a 5$ entry fee.

the thing is, its harder to find out when the other game is going to start up and happen (especially for casuals) so some just might not bother showing up at all

Top Bottom