• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unlimited replay time save hack issue

Lonely Wolf

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone.

So, I finally have access to my custom stages, so I wanted to record some matches there between me, my friend, and his brothers.

We set a time limit of 10 minutes, and went to town.

10 minutes later, the match ends, but I couldn't record. Don't get why, at least at first.

We dropped the time to 5 minutes, and tried again. This time it works. I can record. But then the round after, me and my friend went to sudden death, so we couldn't record again.

After we stopped and I went home, I tried some 1v1 matches with a 9 minute clock, and was able to record. But when I tried to add a 3rd person, it didn't work.

It seems to me that there is about a "20 minute" max time on the infinite time replay hack. Where the "20 minutes" is actually shared by however many participants there are in the brawl at the time. So, 4 people can only play for 5 minutes and still get a recording.

Anybody have a clue as to a solution to this issue?

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I've never heard of that before. Which code are you using? I know that there are two different ones.

Fijoe

Smash Journeyman
It's probably based on the number of buttons inputs during the game. More buttons takes more memory so the replay can't last as long.

Beninator

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GhotiH
3DS FC
1461-6196-0520
It's probably based on the number of buttons inputs during the game. More buttons takes more memory so the replay can't last as long.
This is probably it. Even with the code, the Wii can only remember so many button pushes at a time.

Top Bottom