• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

unlitamed cancel

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
A couple of people got it, and some people just made it there selfs, Also i have my own but it just makes air moves cancel out. I think i got video of it, search Ssb64 Ultra God code or something.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Not to be mean, but some people don't give out codes because people always bug them and ask them for the codes... kinda like what you're doing now. Can you imagine you creating amazing codes, and for each one, have 100+ people send you messages, create new threads, hijack important threads, send you pms, and basically stalk you each time?

so... to answer your question, some people (ant-d probably included) don't give out codes because they're annoyed of people constantly asking them for codes... so the easy solution is not to send them out.

MarioReincarnate

Smash Journeyman
Wouldn't the easy solution be to give it out when you first post about it, here or on the youtube video? Seems to me a lot less people would bombard you with inquiries then... I think people just don't like sharing

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Learning how to spell is often more useful than the ultimate cancel.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
seems like he was thinking of "unlimited" but then halfway through unlimited he attempted at spelling ultimate.

Smash Lord
Probably one of the reasons ant-d won't share it is that it's proof that he can do something that no one else can do what he's done. If you're cool because of something you discovered, I don't see any reason to let others use and take credit for your work. I don't know if anyone's done any research papers on famous scientists/mathematicians or not but a lot of them who made discoveries went berserk whenever someone claimed the same discovery that they made. On top of that a lot of them stuck their name on whatever they discovered.

hamburglar

Smash Journeyman
^ i think there is a difference between letting people use something you made and other people taking credit for it. scientists/mathmeticians you mention usually explain/publish their discoveries. So they should get mad when someone claims them. ant-d is just showing us that he can do something we can't and not explaining how.

sharksquail

Smash Ace
It's Ant-d's and he can do what he wants with it but it would be nice if he shared it with the community.

SilentSlayers

Smash Journeyman
He has a great reason for not sharing his codes, and I won't explain why for the same reasons he isn't sharing the codes.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Really, you guys don't know about this stuff. I made my own ultimate cancel code. You can make all sorts of stuff, and pretty much do anything off the top of your mind. Ill give you all a hint, hex editing, and a disassembler.

The Great MATTS!

Top Bottom