• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unofficial Project M Ridley - CLASSIC RIDLEY BETA RELEASED! 31/10/16

What is your opinion on this hack?

• Total voters

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
Quick question.

How do I put codes in RSBE01? I may sound like a total noob right now, but it's the first time I edit any of this. I've already done everything else, I just don't know how to put those codes in.

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Quick question.

How do I put codes in RSBE01? I may sound like a total noob right now, but it's the first time I edit any of this. I've already done everything else, I just don't know how to put those codes in.
BrawlBox>Tools tab>Code manager>Open .gct file you need. Then press on "new code", put code you need in the empty space on the right, then press on "new code" again, put next code. Then put RSBE01 in the "ID" bar below "Game Info". Save this .gct file.

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Hey Bagan, excellent mod. A few things I noticed when testing it out. It seems Ridley cannot dash-dance or angle his shield.
Yeah, there is something wrong about his dash that i don't know how to fix. Will probably figure out by the time next update will come. Angling shield wouldn't help much though.

Cpt.

Smash Lord
@ BaganSmashBros BaganSmashBros

So I'm trying to put the mod on my SD card and I'm reading the Read Me file and I got Brawl Box, but I can't find sc_selcharacter_en>char_bust_tex_lz77 when I open up common5.pac with brawl box.

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Okay, gotchya. one question though, why would not being able to tilt his shield help much?
Because he will still be shielded no matter how it is tilted and it comes from the center of body, so, it will always remain in this position.
@ BaganSmashBros BaganSmashBros

So I'm trying to put the mod on my SD card and I'm reading the Read Me file and I got Brawl Box, but I can't find sc_selcharacter_en>char_bust_tex_lz77 when I open up common5.pac with brawl box.
By that i meant you first open sc_selcharacter_en, then open char_bust_tex_lz77. Are you using latest version?

Cpt.

Smash Lord
Because he will still be shielded no matter how it is tilted and it comes from the center of body, so, it will always remain in this position.

By that i meant you first open sc_selcharacter_en, then open char_bust_tex_lz77. Are you using latest version?
Yeah I literally just got Brawl Box, I just can't find sc_selcharacter, only sc_selmap

It's actually located in another folder (pf/menu/common I believe)
Only null_pac is showing up there

Last edited:

WEK-Sector Pirate

Smash Apprentice
I love your design changes to Rids. It makes it different from the one in Subspace, and it doesn't have the disproportionate issues of the Other M's Ridley.

Would it be possible for a "classic Ridley" costume?

I've only seen that one guy's video, I haven't tried it out yet...
I still think he's too big.

I eagerly await for someone to add his own slot to the Smash Roster!
HEY! I requested that eons centuries ago!

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
It's actually located in another folder (pf/menu/common I believe)
No, thats a separate one, used for results screen instead of character selection screen. I already have it included in the pack.
AMAZING! Will there be a 100% done video showcase? :D
It already has been done on the stream. Archieved version of it can be found here: http://www.twitch.tv/framezerogaming/b/621675094
Yeah I literally just got Brawl Box, I just can't find sc_selcharacter, only sc_selmap

Only null_pac is showing up there
That happens if older version is used. Is is above 0.71?

Cpt.

Smash Lord
Ok everything is working out fine now, but I don't see MenSelchrFaceB.2XY (its supposed to go into sc_selcharacter_en>char_bust_tex_lz77 which I have found). Is MenSelchrFaceB.2XY just supposed to be all of the character select screen Ridley icons? because that would make sense, the thing is I don't know how to add them to char_bust_tex_lz77

All the MenSelchrFaceB have 3 numbers after no X or Y

Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Is BrawlBox absolutely needed to download this mod? So far, I've been able to get Ridley's CSP and his alts to appear on the CSS, but I can only play as Pit.

I've never, ever done this before with Project M modding, so I don't know what to do.

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Is BrawlBox absolutely needed to download this mod? So far, I've been able to get Ridley's CSP and his alts to appear on the CSS, but I can only play as Pit.

I've never, ever done this before with Project M modding, so I don't know what to do.
Well, with files i uploaded, not anymore. There are a Ridley-ready .gct and common5 files on the previous page. To get Ridley instead of Pit, you must put files from Fighter folder into Pit's folder. I f***ed up with instructions on that part...f***.

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
Well, with files i uploaded, not anymore. There are a Ridley-ready .gct and common5 files on the previous page. To get Ridley instead of Pit, you must put files from Fighter folder into Pit's folder. I f***ed up with instructions on that part...f***.
Yeah I got it all working, I recommend putting everything exactly as it should be on a sd card including all the proper subfolders so people can just drag and drop. It's a pretty messy installation as is right now but I formatted it correctly and it's only taking up 31 MB on my hard drive so it should only take a few minutes to upload all put together.

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Yeah I got it all working, I recommend putting everything exactly as it should be on a sd card including all the proper subfolders so people can just drag and drop. It's a pretty messy installation as is right now but I formatted it correctly and it's only taking up 31 MB on my hard drive so it should only take a few minutes to upload all put together.
For you. For me, it will take 1 hour. But thats a good idea. I will still include CSPs in the download link, but outside of projectm folder.

UltimateHylian

Smash Cadet
NNID
Yorch2296
3DS FC
1650-2285-2395
I've been playing with Ridley for a few hours with my sibling and we think he's pretty well made and badass! I just noticed a few things:

-I think his d-air is a bit easy to land, I ko'd my brother many, many times with it very easily lol
-He can't dash dance, but this might be because of the moonwalk, idk
-If you do a dash grab, you can just tap de control stick to the opposite direction and he'll do another grab to that direction really quick, it's like a double grab. I don't know if that was intentional but it's pretty sick lol
-I was messing around with the items and he keeps flashing yellow if you use the super scope

Besides those details, the mod is amazing! I really hope that the PMDT adds him in the future.

But when's Dark Samus tho? :denzel:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Yeah, I LOVE his full moveset! I don't know if you want any "constructive criticism", if you do, I put it underneath:
  1. To begin with, his moveset is AMAZING. It's so clever, I couldn't have thought of it, but it's perfect. I like his weight, I like his knockback, however, there are a few things that could be fixed. I played with the Project M Debug Mode just to experiment.
  • I'm sorry... I think he is a bit big, he just needs to be scaled down a little, JUST A TAD!! Unless you did that on purpose. In which case, he's perfect.
  • His side-smash, the animation is nice, but it take has too much starting lag. When I flick the c-stick, he spins his tail before stab-stabbing. This ends up making his side-smash essentially useless 'cause it takes so long. Either put some damagey stuff on his spin-tail, or take out the spin and leave it exclusively for the charging. Maybe.
  • His animations are a bit rough, I suggest adding more particles to his movements.
  • I feel like his textures are a bit rough too, they don't seem to fit the Brawl style. Maybe desaturate them a bit. His palettes are clever though.
  • I didn't get a chance to try the final smash.
  • When I played in Debug Mode, a big grey circle would appear over Ridles, and it wouldn't leave, even when I turned off Debug mode. It might be a glitch.
I love this and I love you forever. I don't think he has a chance of being officially in Project M unless you contact a developer AS SOON AS YOU CAN!! Which is another way of saying I NEED THIS IN PROJECT M!!

What's his down-special do?

Last edited:

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
I've been playing with Ridley for a few hours with my sibling and we think he's pretty well made and badass! I just noticed a few things:

-I think his d-air is a bit easy to land, I ko'd my brother many, many times with it very easily lol
-He can't dash dance, but this might be because of the moonwalk, idk
-If you do a dash grab, you can just tap de control stick to the opposite direction and he'll do another grab to that direction really quick, it's like a double grab. I don't know if that was intentional but it's pretty sick lol
-I was messing around with the items and he keeps flashing yellow if you use the super scope

Besides those details, the mod is amazing! I really hope that the PMDT adds him in the future.

But when's Dark Samus tho? :denzel:
-DAir is risky to use though (one improper use off-stage and Ridley will SD and if it happens in Stamina Mode Type 2-5, he will go down very fast with no way to end it by yourself, resulting in a mess) and has huge landing lag (L-cancelling results in it having average lag instead of like just 5-6 frames).
-Thats just because of something in dash's programming that is not present on Brawl characters unlike other techs that were added through codes.
-Unintentional - result of a code that allows him to lift off the ground during Up Throw.
-Mentioned in the readme, can't fix that for now.

As for that, another guy is doing it and it looks good so far. Needs better animations though. Visually, its very impressive, but it may be overpowered.
Go back to that room - he is fine.

Last edited:

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Yeah, I LOVE his full moveset! I don't know if you want any "constructive criticism", if you do, I put it underneath:
  1. To begin with, his moveset is AMAZING. It's so clever, I couldn't have even almost imagined it. I like his weight, I like his knockback, however, there are a few things that could be fixed. I played with the Project M Debug Mode just to experiment.
  2. I'm sorry... I think he is a bit big, he just needs to be scaled down a little, JUST A TAD!! Unless you did that on purpose. In which case, he's perfect.
  • His side-smash, the animation is nice, but it take has too much starting lag. When I flick the c-stick, he spins his tail before stab-stabbing. This ends up making his side-smash essentially useless 'cause it takes so long. Either put some damagey stuff on his spin-tail, or take out the spin and leave it exclusively for the charging. Maybe.
  • His animations are a bit rough, I suggest adding more particles to his movements.
  • I feel like his textures are a bit rough too, they don't seem to fit the Brawl style. Maybe desaturate them a bit. His palettes are clever though.
  • I didn't get a chance to try the final smash.
  • When I played in Debug Mode, a big grey circle would appear over Ridles, and it wouldn't leave, even when I turned off Debug mode. It might be a glitch.
I love this and I love you forever. I don't think he has a chance of being officially in Project M unless you contact a developer AS SOON AS YOU CAN!! Which is another way of saying I NEED THIS IN PROJECT M!!
-Then he might be too small when compared to Samus. It was on purpose. I tried to keep him large while still fitting under platforms while standing.
-That Side Smash is faster than Dedede's, still deals high damage and has a lot of range, so, i don't think it needs to be changed.
-That will be done in final version.
-I still have desaturated textures ready, so, it won't be a problem. I didn't included them in the default pack since they would take a lot of space.
-I can say right now that animation on it needs a lot of work. But it is awesome either way. It is a guaranteed KO like other beam kind of FS (but a lot stronger), but has limited horizontal range and hits teammates for some reasons.
-That grey circle is not a glitch. It is what reflects projectiles when under effect of Down B. When its grey, its deactivated, but then turns either blue or purple, i don't remember.

Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Yeah. It got to the point where I was unable to even load Project M, forcing me to delete it and reinstall it again because I didn't know what to do.

I hope the 2-3 hour wait is worth it, because I was starting to add custom music to my old build.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
-Then he might be too small when compared to Samus. It was on purpose. I tried to keep him large while still fitting under platforms while standing.
-That Side Smash is faster than Dedede's, still deals high damage and has a lot of range, so, i don't think it needs to be changed.
-That will be done in final version.
-I still have desaturated textures ready, so, it won't be a problem. I didn't included them in the default pack since they would take a lot of space.
-I can say right now that animation on it needs a lot of work. But it is awesome either way. It is a guaranteed KO like other beam kind of FS (but a lot stronger), but has limited horizontal range and hits teammates for some reasons.
-That grey circle is not a glitch. It is what reflects projectiles when under effect of Down B. When its grey, its deactivated, but then turns either blue or purple, i don't remember.
THAT'S what down-b does! I didn't compare the side-smash to Dedede's, cool, maybe I should've done more than just two rounds, haha.

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
A few things I've noticed:

- When holding a large object, Ridley kind of flickers in place.
- Metal texture is absolutely messed up.
- I don't know if this is because I messed up something, but the NES, Other M and Firebrand costume may end up soft locking the game, or downright crash it.

But yes, other than that, this mod is godly.

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Yeah. It got to the point where I was unable to even load Project M, forcing me to delete it and reinstall it again because I didn't know what to do.

I hope the 2-3 hour wait is worth it, because I was starting to add custom music to my old build.
I think that was going too far, but its still my fault for overlooking that small detail. Just forgot to put one more folder inside Fighter folder. At other hand, i haven't slept for at least 24 hours, so...

You didn't backed up those files? It should be easy to reinstal those unless you forgot their location on the PC or names they should have.
Great mod but how do I change the scs from pit to Rids?
Use common5.pac file i uploaded on previous page. Put it into projectm\pf\system.
A few things I've noticed:

- When holding a large object, Ridley kind of flickers in place.
- Metal texture is absolutely messed up.
- I don't know if this is because I messed up something, but the NES, Other M and Firebrand costume may end up soft locking the game, or downright crash it.

But yes, other than that, this mod is godly.
-Thats something i can't fix. Its because of the physics and not coding.
-Don't know how is that possible. Those are metal materials every character uses.
-Did you installed those 2 files i uploaded? Because then it shouldn't since i use those files too.

Last edited:

Cpt.

Smash Lord
So first impressions of moves and how to play competitively, also maybe some fixes for @ BaganSmashBros BaganSmashBros because even though he has some hard counters in PM (Puff can rest combo him like no tomorrow) he seems a little too good.

Aerial

His Bair
HIS BAIR

HIS BAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Treat Ridley like when in the neutral game except instead of weaving in to get a hit and then out to retreat, you should weave out to get the hit (a lot of the time out off of the stage) and weave back in to recover or grab ledge.

His Nair also seems like it could be good to SHFFL with to keep opponent out who are a bit closer to you.

His Fair seems ok, but it has what seemed to be a small hit box compared to hurt box.

His Dair seems really OP at first, but the chain bounce isn't that good if you are playing someone who actually knows how to tech or roll at the right time. That being said it may be too good off stage as a spike.

and finally his Uair..... this is just absurd. I'm not sure if my friend were not DIing well, but this seemed to be just as strong as Diddy's Uair in Smash 4.

Ground

Jab combo is ok, but the third hit is pretty bad/hard to hit

His Ftilt is good is spaced right, but it doesn't seem very good at all when compared to his aerials

His Dtilt is really good, it seems to be like the villagers in Smash 4

His Utilt also seems good because of the range and transcendental hitbox, but seems to be pretty weak.

Smash

FSmash is only good for edge guarding really and since he has 4 jumps it probably won't be very useful, however it does do a lot of shield damage

DSmash is good, but only at the spike of the tail

USmash is also good, but has a weird hitbox so it seems to be hard to hit

Grabs

damn.

Ridley's grab range and sprint grab range is just really..... kinda absurd. It's like using Roy if Roy was the size of Ridley.

His pumel does a lot of damage, but is slow so idk. Personally I think it should be reduced to 3 damage instead of 5

His throws all seems fine to me. Generally character can combo from their throws in PM which is what Ridley does. The thing is up throw to Uair is really really good because of the Uair. So yeah do something to make Uair worse.

Specials

Fire/Plasma Ball: Really cool, nice job making it so you can aim this. It seems to do a lot, but it is slow and low knockback so I think it is fine, maybe 7 damage is a little much though 5 might be better, but I'm not quite sure yet.

Flying Bash: really cool/strong. It is a lot like Wario's PM side B or maybe Smash 4 Charizards. I think it is super strong, but is fair from the ending lag.

Glide: this is great, it is fast enough to actually be useful so props to you Bagan

Stomp: similar to bowser's

Armor/Reflector: So the charge time on this might seem like a good balance, but since it is easy to keep people out against Ridley, I think it isn't enough. It seems pretty easy to get this off for a move that blocks both knockback and projectiles. I think you need to remove the super armor from this right away that is definitely too much for one move.

Swoop and Scrape: This is fine.

Conclusion

Bagan, you did an amazing job with Ridley and I'm really really grateful to be able to play him in PM. I just think that a few of his moves need to be nerfed so you don't get too many complaints about him. The character physically is fine because he is a huge target and isn't heavy, he has absurd range, but that is ok because close up he is weak. The things that stand out as too good to me are his Uair, Grabbing ability and Armor/Reflector. They should be tweaked a bit IMO.

OH! I almost forgot. He can't wave dash well, and cannot even dash dance. I don't know if this is intentional because of his ground game (I actually think you should keep this as it is), but just note that it's not there. He can however moon walk like a boss.

Last edited:

Jefftbh

Smash Rookie
hi, I have a question about how to put Ridley on. How do i open the Pac file to put other things in to it? I can't seem to figure it out.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
You could probably get away with toning down grab range but I'd keep Uair the same IMO. It's like, what, his only kill move? All his smashes/ground moves have to be tipped and they're also all relatively laggy, so I feel like Uair is his best finisher (even then it only works at high %s, it is FAR from Diddy Kong Uair). Grab range should be reduced a bit I guess, but otherwise he seems alright. Maybe change Down-B, IDK.

Jefftbh

Smash Rookie
actually, I think im just going to wait until a build with him comes out... shouldn't be too long, Right? This coding stuff is way to complicated for me

TheADGamer

Smash Rookie
Okay, I wanna know if Jefftbh is right, and If I should just wait until this mod is officially included in PM. Idk, all this coding DOES seem really complicated. Can someone please offer me some advice, or like a detailed walk through on activating this mod? I have my Project M SD card ready whenever. I sincerely appreciate any help.

Wolley2xjd

Banned via Administration
I think that was going too far, but its still my fault for overlooking that small detail. Just forgot to put one more folder inside Fighter folder. At other hand, i haven't slept for at least 24 hours, so...

You didn't backed up those files? It should be easy to reinstal those unless you forgot their location on the PC or names they should have.

Use common5.pac file i uploaded on previous page. Put it into projectm\pf\system.

-Thats something i can't fix. Its because of the physics and not coding.
-Don't know how is that possible. Those are metal materials every character uses.
-Did you installed those 2 files i uploaded? Because then it shouldn't since i use those files too.
Can you link it to me?

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223

The reinstallation took a lot faster than I thought it would, but I managed to get it working.

This is an all-around fantastic mod, and you should be proud of that. You managed to capture the powerful aura Ridley emanated from the Metroid series and gave it life as a wonderfully balanced fighter, something that Sakurai was unable to do when he made him a boss. I seriously hope that your Ridley will be noticed by the higherups at Nintendo, and inspire them to take notes on what to do with Ridley in future Metroid games.

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
So first impressions of moves and how to play competitively, also maybe some fixes for @ BaganSmashBros BaganSmashBros because even though he has some hard counters in PM (Puff can rest combo him like no tomorrow) he seems a little too good.

Aerial

His Bair
HIS BAIR

HIS BAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Treat Ridley like when in the neutral game except instead of weaving in to get a hit and then out to retreat, you should weave out to get the hit (a lot of the time out off of the stage) and weave back in to recover or grab ledge.

His Nair also seems like it could be good to SHFFL with to keep opponent out who are a bit closer to you.

His Fair seems ok, but it has what seemed to be a small hit box compared to hurt box.

His Dair seems really OP at first, but the chain bounce isn't that good if you are playing someone who actually knows how to tech or roll at the right time. That being said it may be too good off stage as a spike.

and finally his Uair..... this is just absurd. I'm not sure if my friend were not DIing well, but this seemed to be just as strong as Diddy's Uair in Smash 4.

Ground

Jab combo is ok, but the third hit is pretty bad/hard to hit

His Ftilt is good is spaced right, but it doesn't seem very good at all when compared to his aerials

His Dtilt is really good, it seems to be like the villagers in Smash 4

His Utilt also seems good because of the range and transcendental hitbox, but seems to be pretty weak.

Smash

FSmash is only good for edge guarding really and since he has 4 jumps it probably won't be very useful, however it does do a lot of shield damage

DSmash is good, but only at the spike of the tail

USmash is also good, but has a weird hitbox so it seems to be hard to hit

Grabs

damn.

Ridley's grab range and sprint grab range is just really..... kinda absurd. It's like using Roy if Roy was the size of Ridley.

His pumel does a lot of damage, but is slow so idk. Personally I think it should be reduced to 3 damage instead of 5

His throws all seems fine to me. Generally character can combo from their throws in PM which is what Ridley does. The thing is up throw to Uair is really really good because of the Uair. So yeah do something to make Uair worse.

Specials

Fire/Plasma Ball: Really cool, nice job making it so you can aim this. It seems to do a lot, but it is slow and low knockback so I think it is fine, maybe 7 damage is a little much though 5 might be better, but I'm not quite sure yet.

Flying Bash: really cool/strong. It is a lot like Wario's PM side B or maybe Smash 4 Charizards. I think it is super strong, but is fair from the ending lag.

Glide: this is great, it is fast enough to actually be useful so props to you Bagan

Stomp: similar to bowser's

Armor/Reflector: So the charge time on this might seem like a good balance, but since it is easy to keep people out against Ridley, I think it isn't enough. It seems pretty easy to get this off for a move that blocks both knockback and projectiles. I think you need to remove the super armor from this right away that is definitely too much for one move.

Swoop and Scrape: This is fine.

Conclusion

Bagan, you did an amazing job with Ridley and I'm really really grateful to be able to play him in PM. I just think that a few of his moves need to be nerfed so you don't get too many complaints about him. The character physically is fine because he is a huge target and isn't heavy, he has absurd range, but that is ok because close up he is weak. The things that stand out as too good to me are his Uair, Grabbing ability and Armor/Reflector. They should be tweaked a bit IMO.

OH! I almost forgot. He can't wave dash well, and cannot even dash dance. I don't know if this is intentional because of his ground game (I actually think you should keep this as it is), but just note that it's not there. He can however moon walk like a boss.
-Offstage, DAir is dangerous to use since you can't cancel it, so, a simple air dodge or misread will result in SD.
-UAir is probably his only way of reliably KOing opponent and unlike HOO HAA, it doesn't has any reliable set ups for it. It also has low hit lag, so, opponent can react out of it faster.
-I can't reduce grab range without it looking weird. His arms are just that long.
-I already nerfed fireball since it has more range than any other single unchargable projectile and is stronger than any of them in terms of damage while having above average speed.
-Down B's super armor breaks permanently (unless healing items are used) after taking enough damage, so, he is left with a reflector, noticable speed decrease and disabled L-cancelling (making speed decrease even worse).
-Glide is going to be nerfed though since you can go from left to right without even having to land on stamina modes 2-5, which means its an infinite horizontal recovery.
-That was unintentional. But if it works...i dunno.
Okay, I wanna know if Jefftbh is right, and If I should just wait until this mod is officially included in PM. Idk, all this coding DOES seem really complicated. Can someone please offer me some advice, or like a detailed walk through on activating this mod? I have my Project M SD card ready whenever. I sincerely appreciate any help.
Its simple actually.
Replace your current RSBE01.gct file located in codes folder with this one: https://www.dropbox.com/s/b7f1k0hd7iycive/RSBE01.gct?dl=0
Replace your common5.pac file from projectm\pf\system with this one: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ebuaq7npmhai2vf/common5.pac?dl=0
Import files from Fighter folder into Pit's folder (projectm\pf\fighter\pit)
Import folders Info, Menu, Sound and SFX into projectm\pf.
AAAAAND its done.

I must put this tutorial on OP.
Can you link it to me?
Its in my reply above.
You could probably get away with toning down grab range but I'd keep Uair the same IMO. It's like, what, his only kill move? All his smashes/ground moves have to be tipped and they're also all relatively laggy, so I feel like Uair is his best finisher (even then it only works at high %s, it is FAR from Diddy Kong Uair). Grab range should be reduced a bit I guess, but otherwise he seems alright. Maybe change Down-B, IDK.
And how to reduce his grab length if he is using his arm for that?

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Grab range hitboxes sometimes don't always use the full hands actually! You could probably shave it just a smidge but otherwise I am happy to say he's pleasantly NOT broken! I think projectiles (i.e. Samus LOL this must be canon) mess with him sometimes, and spacies are a nightmare if you're not like, perfect. He's mostly good. You could probably make the grab box smaller just a LITTLE enough to still be most of his arm, obviously. His grab followups aren't incredibly diverse/ridiculous so it doesn't really need a SEVERE change. It's not bad enough to warrant an immediate change unless it comes up from more than just like, one or two people though.

For the record he's pretty fine, jesus Bair is so godlike though I love it. Getting used to playing him though, he handles quite uniquely.

Last edited:
Top Bottom