• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unofficial ROM2 Results thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoopspr226

Smash Journeyman
Wow, your a ****. I basically knew Mango was going to win, but if he didn't I knew hbox would win. So instead of hoping on with everyone else I picked hungrybox. Are you telling me you can predict those reasons? If you can't just stop being a ****, Okay?
Lollll U MAD

...I was just kidding but your reaction was hilarious. :laugh:

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
At first I thought there was a typo and it should be:

1. Mango
4. Hbox

Y'know, they both use Puff and all, there could've been a mistake.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
umm wasn't singles semi-finals late.. at like 8 or 9? unless mango was drinking in the morning, i dont know how valid that hangover excuse is

either way NO JOHNS dont take kage's glory. good **** to a ganon placing top 3

vericz

Smash Champion
umm wasn't singles semi-finals late.. at like 8 or 9? unless mango was drinking in the morning, i dont know how valid that hangover excuse is

either way NO JOHNS dont take kage's glory. good **** to a ganon placing top 3
exactly what i thought, if he was hungover in the morning im pretty sure he could have gotten over it.

lol what a nub

Gnes

Smash Master
exactly what i thought, if he was hungover in the morning im pretty sure he could have gotten over it.

lol what a nub
Exactly...some people have obviously not drunk before and know how long hangovers typically last.

Dr.PP...your level of clutch is inspiring. Good ****.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
I can't wait to hear the talk of moving Ganon up on the tier list.

"Random Smasher: OH MAH GAWD! Ganon beat not-hungover Mango, he sux! He lost to a ganon even though I would get four-stocked by that ganon! OH mah gawd, maek him tope tire!"

Reioumu

Smash Lord
No Johns mango. the matches occurred pretty late in the day anyway. Your fault for drinking in the first place :/

bolt.

Smash Ace
I can't wait to hear the talk of moving Ganon up on the tier list.

"Random Smasher: OH MAH GAWD! Ganon beat not-hungover Mango, he sux! He lost to a ganon even though I would get four-stocked by that ganon! OH mah gawd, maek him tope tire!"
HES TOO POWERFUL!!1! g0D tire nao!!1!

Lol.

I hope this means mango will take his game past Mr. Tryhard level for pound 4. =D
No Johns mango. the matches occurred pretty late in the day anyway. Your fault for drinking in the first place :/
Mango said that it wasn't a john. People are just johning for him.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
HES TOO POWERFUL!!1! g0D tire nao!!1!

Lol.

I hope this means mango will take his game past Mr. Tryhard level for pound 4. =D

Mango said that it wasn't a john. People are just johning for him.
Really? I heard he was johning mad hard on the live stream. And I think at the very least Ganon should be moved above Samus on the tier list, Ganon is a better character than her and Ganons have been placing better than Samuses.

Loto

Smash Ace
Really? I heard he was johning mad hard on the live stream. And I think at the very least Ganon should be moved above Samus on the tier list, Ganon is a better character than her and Ganons have been placing better than Samuses.
Nah Mango actually said no johns and said let kage have the glory he was just stating what happened to him the night before, People are just ghey on stream. Lol

He also said the beast has been unleashed and everyone will see it at pound4. I wanna see if he holds true to this or not. :p

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I'll post this here as well I feel that it might be addressed here.

I find it amazing that a lot of ppl that live in NY/NJ attended and they did not even know about saffron.

It makes me a sad panda i feel so unknown now:(

other than that i had a ton of fun playing with boxman and messing around with marth and having a good time watching people have fun. I would post my issue with certain people in this community cause i was pissed some people screwed other others in teams but its really w/e and I should really take the high road despite being a very spiteful person.

So ya see most of ny/nj/ct/ma and whoever at saffron. For others good **** this weekend.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
This actually sounds reasonable. Im impressed.
your sig is too funny

anyway mango prob didnt know how to fight a **** ganon. i heard he was too aggro and wasnt even really shooting lasers vs kage? we'll see when the vids are posted

Nah Mango actually said no johns and said let kage have the glory he was just stating what happened to him the night before, People are just ghey on stream. Lol

He also said the beast has been unleashed and everyone will see it at pound4. I wanna see if he holds true to this or not. :p
mango saying "let kage have the glory, no johns" then proceeding to discuss what happened the night before is basically disclaiming that he's johning before making the john, just sayin

bolt.

Smash Ace
anyway mango prob didnt know how to fight a **** ganon. i heard he was too aggro and wasnt even really shooting lasers vs kage? we'll see when the vids are posted
When you think about it, who plays ganon on the west coast? Playing a ganon on kages level has got to be hard when you don't see ganons at all on your coast.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
wow, people are actually making excuses FOR Mango?! ridiculous. he lost at a video game. he can pony up and try to win next time. end of story.

황미영

Smash Champion
Let's see Kage place top 10 at Pound 4! ;D

But otherwise good **** to everyone. Sadly, I missed the live stream. **** YOU McDONALD'S!!!! D; Worked from 3-11:30.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
wow, people are actually making excuses FOR Mango?! ridiculous. he lost at a video game. he can pony up and try to win next time. end of story.

you should of seen what happened when m2k lost to ally XD this is nothing

Incronaut

Smash Ace
Let's see Kage place top 10 at Pound 4! ;D

But otherwise good **** to everyone. Sadly, I missed the live stream. **** YOU McDONALD'S!!!! D; Worked from 3-11:30.
No Johns.

Lol jk jk... sorry had to say it :p

long working shifts ftl

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
eggm was upset dj nintendo was in finals

eggm said it was a rigged bracket...I showed him that dj would of fought scar if YOU didnt beat him...eggm got mad...and said " WHO THE **** IS THAT RANDOM RYAN K AND HOW THE HELL DID HE BEAT SCAR"

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Real talk, Marty

Mango Just needs to man the **** up next time, simple.

I.B

Smash Lord
Does anyone who went know about an altercation or something along those lines happening outside the venue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom