• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unofficial ROM2 Results thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Really glad I got to meet all the people I did! Fast shoutouts to DJ Nintendo, PB&J, Alukard, and Spife for helping my trip go well... I would be lost in NYC right now otherwise

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
when mango gets outplaced by a ganon

lol you know he was sandbagging

in other news, peepee is a god
Nah. Mr. serious lost. I don't understand how.... Tbh, I don't understand anything anymore..... I need to lie down.....

I.B

Smash Lord
Foreal. I know we aren't used to seeing Mango not getting 1st/top3.

BUT IT HAPPENED. HE TOOK THE L.

Move the **** on...

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
The hell is Mango doing drinking before a tournament anyway?
com'on Mgo WTF were you thinking, but No johns for you Get *****!!!, Ahhhhhh Kage is sooooooooooooooooo sexy right now, N Dr.Peepee

love Hbox, i said that he was going to win this,<333;)

takieddine

Smash Master
everyone seriously needs to shut the **** up.

Take results for what they are, there are NO johns.

Good players make wise decisions way before a tournament starts, so in fact a good player wouldn't let themselves get into a situation where something is affecting they way they play (aka im hung over/high).

The results of 1 tournament dont say very much, now if Kage started beating Mango every time he saw him then you can safely assume kage>mango and nothing else. Skill in smash is does not have an associative property where your skill is entirely determined by beating 1 player, its about how consistently you do well against everyone as well.

Tl;dr Mango lost get over it.

<3 mango cuz hes cool

Scidadle

Smash Champion
I think flies were annoying mango during the matches aswell

And that his hair wasnt right

And he didn't practice his puff techskill beforehand

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
^ lol @ puff techskill

I'm gonna keep *****ing about mango losing, because its the most interesting thing going in melee right now. That said:

QQ Mango didn't try!! They were using a canadian version of melee!! Mango needs a healthy liver to fight ganons!!!! QQ

edit: Inui redefined what it meant to john at that moment. He's an innovator and frankly, he made smash history.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
The party at the hotel was sooooooo much fun.
*blood begins to boil*
My shoutouts are going to contain so many apologizes. :laugh:
*calms down*

lollllll okay okay...I really just wish I video taped the hours that were your shenanigans/atrocities].

I would've David Hasslehoff'ed your *** sooo hard XD

The only truly amazing part was your drunk phone conversation with drunk Vidjo lmaaaoooo

Rose

Smash Journeyman
"The glory of my name increases my shame. Less known by mortals, I could better escape their eyes." - Mang0

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
LOL that video though funny is gonna haunt me forever LMAO.

I think half the people I met only knew me cuz of that video. =/

Milktea - I believe you......... =/

Though eventually I'm sure it'll happen. And then I'll just curse someone out and be sad.

toasty

Smash Hero
There wasn't a video, iirc.

If there was one recorded, I hope they don't post it.

That would be unfair.

But please, Haley, I'm dead serious when I say that I considering punching you in the ****ing face.

But then I remembered two things:

1) You weren't directly provoking me in ANY way. Just annoying me, sadly :(

2) You were just straight-up GONE.

It would have been a gross over-reaction on my part.

Learn some restraint!!!! I don't want to not be somewhere because you're there and alcohol is available. I like you :(

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Real talk, Marty

Mango Just needs to man the **** up next time, simple.
While I do agree with said sentiments, I would like everyone (especially some of the GA players, you know who you are) not to have double standards here. If you want to know more, get @ me on AIM or something.

Mango, I'm sad that you lost. :( There's always Pound 4 though, you got this. ;)

In other news, my 2nd favorite Puff won, so happy times. Congrats Hbox. Also, congrats to Pee Pee for doing it big. Also, the warrior beast. Great job with your beast Ganon!
However, it is a little unfortunate that you placed so high because now we'll have to deal with the "ZOMG GANON IZ TOP TIERZ!" talk for the next several weeks.
:laugh:

LOL whats wrong with my morals? :laugh:
Lolwut?!?!?

Remind me next time when you pay me a visit to give you some...orange juice. :evil:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Enver - Yea.. okay I know I went a little overboard. Seriously I probably never drank that much ever in my entire life >_<.

I'm usually not THAT awful but I wanted to get ****-faced like unrealistically. Next time I'll just drink to get drunk. =)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
LOL so many of us were at the hotel its not a big deal.

In any case I wanna say sorry. I easily can see why you were upset at me. However.... for next time I mean... you could just avoid me :laugh:

toasty

Smash Hero
hahahaha look man, as long as I don't have to worry about:
-you finding a place to sleep
-your sound levels ultimately getting 27 people kicked out of their hotel rooms [people contributed, but you woulda been the final blow]
-you [potentially] vomiting [thank god you didn't]

Then I won't have to avoid you =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom