• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UofM biweeklies Ann Arbor, MI (Back in the Fall)

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
In all seriousness. We need to do a REAL Waterford vs 5th column crew battle. With money involved and more sex.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
People need to start bringing tv's and cubes. If people don't start bringing setups we will be forced to charge a venue fee in order to rent them.

Grand Champion

Smash Apprentice
Here are my ultra-late shoutouts for UMB3:

Bigy, Kale, and the other Grand Rapids guy: Great to meet you guys again, the talk was more fun than the smash, because we never smashed.
Andoku- I swear you look just like somebody at my school. I should bring him over next time.
Randizzle- Good stuff in teams. I don't know if I was at 100% in Finals, we can't ever know for sure b/c the video is destroyed. And then we were forced to have a deathmatch in singles and what a clutch performance
SCOTU- I just remember you're the frame data guy...And nice work! with the vivid/quick captures for UMB3!
Bowyer- You got a lot tougher. Bowyer?...Bueller? ..Bueller???
It's a blessing you actually HAVE players at your school/area.
Anther- Those combos look like those Sonic ones.
Shadaen- Our friendlies were cut short due to crews. And I just noticed we were the only two on the team to take out anyone! Next time we gotta include bigy and crew to make it even more interesting.
FUSE- nice team-work in casuals. I remember another player called FUSE but I don't know if you two are the same player.

I don't quite remember the other half there.

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
Oh snap.
As for the crew battle.. I blame the fact that Rash wasn't there.. that's the reason we lost. That and cryptic sandbags in everything other than doubles. But I'm pretty sure you were the only one to actually take someone out.

Kail

Smash Lord
Hah, he actually changed his name when Dope mentioned that someone else was Fuse and it was disrespectful (can't remember what was actually said), but no one actually calls him Luladin now even though he changed around MI Unite 1/1.5.

Dopey

Smash Lord
<----- will be there this sat

i wanna start hosting bi-weeklys myself, and i wanna learn more about brackets and seeding and such, even tho ive played for like 20 years im still a bracket noob =p. I live like 25 mins east of lansing off of I-69. would anyone be willing to come out, i got like 5 couches and 5 TVs =p

this event would of course be on the other week that these arent happening, probly on fri, sat, or sunday, and i wanna be able to start hosting them pretty soon, so lemme kno when the best days will be.

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
I'd go.. but only because we haven't finished the marth vs fox friendly. that's the only reason.. <.<
also, isn't this on sunday? or did i miss something. >.>

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
i MIGHT need a doubles partner for this sunday.. if anyone is willing to team with a falco that lasers his own teammate a lot. mainly because i'm not positive how many people from waterford are going

Dopey

Smash Lord
shea lets team =)

good stuff kail, jus let ppl kno about em, ill try an have a thread with rules/money/housing all that stuff within the next week or 2.

Luladin

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, changed the tag when I found out the history behind it. I originally got it from Saga Frontier, haha, but I usually just go by Lul now.

darkssin

Smash Cadet
I'm not entirely planning on entering doubles on Sunday, but if somebody is without a partner and in need of one I might be up to try doubles again, just beware the huge fist that comes out of nowhere lol

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Dope Shaeden team would be too good. anyway, i'd be up for some off-week biweeklies at dope's provided bowyer could give me a ride... Fridays? i've got no classes on friday...

Acro

Smash Ace
I might go to one of Dopes Bi weeklys.. I need to give joel his shoes back lol.. n he better have my sandles.. otherwise i'm keeping em

Dopey

Smash Lord
team explode EB shae =p

yea my bi/month/weeklys wont be starting untill after MSOP, a mw circuit event that viperboy is hosting, which btw everyone should go to =)

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
team explode EB shae =p

yea my bi/month/weeklys wont be starting untill after MSOP, a mw circuit event that viperboy is hosting, which btw everyone should go to =)
LOL to be quite honest i was thinking team explode EB when you said you'd team.. also for some reason energy vortex popped into my head... good times...

Mrobinson587

Smash Apprentice
Um are you guys having it on the 27th or the 28th? Because if you are on the 27th a group is definitely coming. We had to bail out on MSOP1... It's kinda frustrating because i already told you guys "oh we aren't coming" when "HEY we really want to come to this"

alcoady

Smash Ace
i'm gunna try to make this crap, too much good competition!! :chuckle:
Shaden, watch your *** this time

Hugs n' kisses :p
-bigy

.....seriously tho...it's ON!!!

Oh, and i need a partner still, anyone open?
Hey,more bi-weeklies on the east side of the state...HURRAYY!!!...wait.....
..ok...so not Quite on the east side but still far as ****......sounds good tho dope, i'll prolly be at a **** house of um'...and by housing...do you mean couches? and if so.....DIBBS!!!!!!

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
i'm gunna try to make this crap, too much good competition!! :chuckle:
Shaden, watch your *** this time

Hugs n' kisses :p
-bigy

.....seriously tho...it's ON!!!

Oh, and i need a partner still, anyone open?
I'll be watching my food. <.<
on a serious note.. why does everyone spell my name wrong? doesn't really matter... and be ready for my terrible marth... and fox..
And bailing out on MSOP1 is not cool.

Dopey

Smash Lord
plz keep this on sunday, cause i planned on goin to vidjos biweekly tonight then hittin this on the way back LOL. and i have to make fun of vidjo for losing with m2k on his team =p

biggy u should team wit mikey, beastly team.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Hey yalls... Can anyone liek pick me up from eastern :D???
I don't have a ride or a partner :B =X
I can pick ya up again. Can't team with ya though. After seeing you get 4th place last week, I just don't think you're good enough anymore.

But in all seriousness me and scotu are going to wipe the floor with everyone for a second week in a row.

Edit: This is going to stay on Sunday.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Sunday Sunday Sunday be there be there be there no Johns no Johns no Johns

Edit: lol, that was gay

Top Bottom