• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UofM biweeklies Ann Arbor, MI (Back in the Fall)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
For those of you who came to our past biweeklies and stuff, some notes:

• We'll be seeding with priority on location. Especially important because somehow the entire Ballrest crew ended up in the same pool last time.
  • If we end up getting more than 32 people, better play hard in pools or you'll be cut out of brackets.
  • If you have a problem, or think you might need help with directions, IM or PM me before Sunday (AIM is in my profile) and I'll give you my number to help you out.
  • It's still Sunday. We're in the basement this time, like how it was for UMB1 and UMB2, not UMB3.

gl hf dd ka rofl ling rush~!

Khovastis

Smash Rookie
Unfortanetly Cryptic can't make it to this weeks biweekly due to work JOHNZ :(

Still waiting to find out if Rash and Gimpson can make it this week. See everyone tomorrow!

Enzyme

Smash Apprentice
You should remove the misleading map on the first page.

And I'll be there tomorrow, to trash talk and make jokes at others expense before getting trounced by everything and everyone. It'll be a good time.

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
YsHdBiM vs 5th column crew battle at the end of singles.. this time we won't have cryptic so there will be no sandbagging.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
We Will Not Be In The Lounge This Week. As Of Right Now The Map Is Wrong. We Are Going To Be Where We Were The First 2 Weeks In The Basement.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Really quick top 8 results:
1: Dope
2: Shaeden
3: Luladin
4: Anther
5: SCOTU
5: Bowyer
7: Kail
7: Biggy

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
It was whack because you didn't enter? :p

It's just $5. Seeing as how it costs $20 to get here, it's only a quarter of the price to get in, right?

Dopey

Smash Lord
then dont bash the tourny because your fun was dampered by a string of unfortunate events =p

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
Shout outs don't exist.

anther-get off me with those combos.
dope-i got cloud.
luladin-can't believe i beat you on mute city <.<
biggy-fun friendlies

rash apparently lost his phone... what a loser...

everyone else i played.. fun matches.

Anther

Smash Champion
lol. get off me with those combos >.>...

I'm mad Biggy left with the 5 dollars... It hurts a guy on my 20 for the last few months budget... lol -_-. Also mad that that pink puff beat me again =P.

I had fun though. Mr.T you almost beat me in the pools, the heck did all that come from?!

Luladin

Smash Apprentice
Don't be hating the puff D=.

Good games all.

And please stop Ken comboing me Scotu

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Dope won this bi-weekly. it's not on the front page yet.

Shoutouts-
Dope - kinda expected you'd win, glad you could make it, glad i got a chance to play you finally (not in doubles), and looking forward to your biweeklies as well.
Shaeden - ****. Didn't play you at all. your finals games against dope were great.
Luladin - one of these times... anyway... those friendlies w/ marth and CF and more marth were amazing.
Anther - stay falco next time, i might have a chance, pika is god tier.
Al - best **** DK ever. i think your doc's better though.
Kail - wtf luigi hax ftw?
Boyr - tied you for once.
Mikey, Rash, Malice, thaxceptional1, etc... - you guys missed out.
sewage - **** you.

Enzyme

Smash Apprentice
When can we expect vids Scotu? I'd at least like to see the finals ones again. Crazy fun. Also, Jman's Zelda is F-ing obnoxious.

G4MER4LIFE

Smash Apprentice
Dope won this bi-weekly. it's not on the front page yet.

Shoutouts-
Dope - kinda expected you'd win, glad you could make it, glad i got a chance to play you finally (not in doubles), and looking forward to your biweeklies as well.
Shaeden - ****. Didn't play you at all. your finals games against dope were great.
Luladin - one of these times... anyway... those friendlies w/ marth and CF and more marth were amazing.
Anther - stay falco next time, i might have a chance, pika is god tier.
Al - best **** DK ever. i think your doc's better though.
Kail - wtf luigi hax ftw?
Boyr - tied you for once.
Mikey, Rash, Malice, thaxceptional1, etc... - you guys missed out.
sewage - **** you.

w8 sewage attacked u guys in the basement? XD j/k

*EDIT* also any1 got rash's phone number? i would like to go to one of his smashfests, but i heard he lost his phone..is that true? :(

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Actually, yeah, it did. No joke. It managed to flood the entire basement by the end of the night, but we were already out of there by that point.

Top Bottom