• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UofM biweeklies Ann Arbor, MI (Back in the Fall)

ShardZ

Smash Cadet
Ankoku- thanks! now I know :D

I won't be able to make it this saturday, but I'mma look into rearranging my work schedule a bit so I can start coming to these.

Only if you change that god awful icon
THAT GOD AWFUL ICON IS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR
and there isn't a pic of Zelda hitting anyone with her ***. I had to make do.

Dr. Science

Smash Apprentice
olimar is ....*lack of word expressing my detestment for him*

I'll be looking forward to coming this weekend.. hopefully partial curtouesy(sp) of team hat. lol

thax... smash today?

it seems like tuesday's are going to be good for me and one of my team members..

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
whats entry fee 10 for teams and 10 for singles?

if its only 5 grow the *** up, get some balls, and change it to 10, maybe itll be worth comming to
You are a *******. If we have the entry fee at 10 then more than half the people will not show up lower the pot. If we can get a group of good people coming every week then we'll change the entry but we aren't changing it until then. And anyways, you might have won the tourney at vidjo's but I doubt you will continue to win with everyone owning a copy of brawl now. And what would happen then. You would be paying 10 instead of 5 and not making a single penny back, and you would quit coming. Which is the same exact thing that would have happened if you came to any of the melee tourneys. I seriously doubt that the reason you arent coming to any UMB's is the entry fee. Stop being a whinny little *****, grow some balls, and get your scrub *** over to the UMB's. No johns.

The entry for this week is 5. It may go up in the future.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
you can i play in this UMB tournament from my house? and paypal the money?
If you want, you can give your entry fee to a friend who is coming and then play from your house. Though I can't promise we will use the internet in which case you would lose because we couldn't play you.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Shaeden, can you guys bring a tv saturday?

Anther, can you bring a tv saturday?

Aaron, can you bring a tv saturday?

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
..naem si rehtna dna eid ot dediced neht ti dna ..krow t'nseod taht gnihtemos od ot em dlot rehtna esuaceb ..siezdaed si enim esuaceb iiw a gnirb tonnac i tub ..yadrutas vt a gnirb nac i sey

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
oh.. vayseth don't forget i need that 5 dollars because aaron decided that even though you guys both had plenty of money to buy cookies you couldn't pay up because you had to buy brawl... unless you guys want to double or nothing before the tournament. :p
i might be bringing someone that has yet to go to a second tournament since he got 4 stocked by dope at cok2 a year ago.. because he like everyone else thinks he's on an even playing field with everyone. >.>
why does falcon suck? :(

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
God **** it. Its a mother ****ing piece of **** 5 whole ****ing dollars. I seriously hate everyone right now.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Stop the hate Boyr :x.

Back me up Anther. Or Shaeden. Don't care which one of you it is.

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
bowyer.. you should go lose a mm.. not pay up.. and then go buy cookies with the money you told anther and shaeden you didn't have because you needed it for brawl.
shaeden didn't eat that day.. and anther only had a waffle..
everyone needs to learn how to **** cancel.
and yes vayseth it's cool... just know i didn't eat that day... and live with that guilt... :p

Vayseth

Smash Master
bowyer.. you should go lose a mm.. not pay up.. and then go buy cookies with the money you told anther and shaeden you didn't have because you needed it for brawl.
shaeden didn't eat that day.. and anther only had a waffle..
everyone needs to learn how to **** cancel.
and yes vayseth it's cool... just know i didn't eat that day... and live with that guilt... :p
The owner paid for the cookies. I didn't have any money on me =( I'm sorry you didn't eat. I have money now, want a burger or something on Sat? =)

Top Bottom