• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UofM biweeklies Ann Arbor, MI (Back in the Fall)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Doubles
1: Free Naked Woman (Anther & Euch) ($84.00)
2: Not Yet (Aaron & Vayseth) ($42.00)
3: Pimps of Beauty (SCOTU & Levitas) ($14.00)
4: I don't Care (Kagu & Matt)
5: Wixomz (Hunk & Stud)
5: Team Random (DBS & Ike da don)
7: Come up with something (Kzez & Randizzle)
7: Dominating Leaders (Greg & Jeff)
9: One Eyed Wonder Weasels (Rofa & tubie)
9: Demons of Horniness (Dario & Chris)
9: Tom's the Worst. (Boyr & Tom)
9: Team Pimps (2 & Prime)
13: Hat (The Mann & Gensuke)
13: Slaughtertron (Slughterbeast & Killtron)

Singles Pools
1: Kagu
1: Hunk
1: Tom
1: Anther
1: Gideon
1: SCOTU
1: Aaron
1: Vayseth
9: DBS
9: Matt
9: Stud
9: +2
9: Deeg
9: Prime
9: Ankoku
9: Levitas
17: David
17: NayNay
17: Josh
17: Hanzo
17: killtron
17: Slaughterbeast
17: The Mann
17: Lee
25: Gabe
25: Ike da don
25: Rofa
25: Tubie

Singles Brackets
1: Anther ($84.00)
2: Ankoku ($42.00)
3: Kagu ($14.00)
4: The Mann
5: SCOTU
5: Hunk
7: Tom
7: Gideon
9: DBS
9: Levitas
9: Vayseth
9: Aaron
13: Tubie
13: Josh
13: Matt
13: NayNay
17: David
17: Deeg
17: Stud
17: Rofa
17: +2
17: Slaughterbeast
17: Hanzo
17: Prime
25: killtron
25: Gabe
25: Lee
25: Ike da don

Vids are being uploaded to my Youtube channel
http://youtube.com/user/eradikatus

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
i'm the worst player in michigan.. and i'll prove it at the next biweekly with my terrible brawl skills.. i rely on tech skills to win

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
thanks for coming everyone. Sorry I felt like **** and went to sleep at 4pm instead of helping to run the tourney/taking 1st place in singles.

umm... I don't have many shoutouts since I was there for only half the time and didn't play a single 1v1
Caveman: Nice beard
Anther: It sucks that we didn't get to play. I totally would have beaten you in the tournament. But I guess you'll see next week.
Scotu: thanks for taking care of the tournament in my absence.
Thax: even though you go by Ikedadon now, I'm still gonna call you thax. :)
Shaeden: wtf ohio?
Tony: just because you got 2nd doesn't mean the game sucks.

kyehawk586

Smash Rookie
lol i just realized, i lost every single match i had 2-0 and i still came in 17th place. awesome.

Euch

Smash Rookie
Just a few shoutouts:

Bowyer- Don't be jealous of my manliness.
Guy who was sitting next to me towards the end of doubles- I apologize for forgetting your name, but nice meeting you. We should play next time we see each other.
Scotu- You may have figured out my Link in Melee, but will it take you until the next version of Smash Bros. to figure out my Metaknight in Brawl?
Shaeden- Ohio is the greatest place on the planet. Don't take any of Bowyer's crap. Dude can't even grow a real beard.
Anther- You're welcome for my not sticking around for singles. We both know who carried the team in doubles.
Randy- I wasn't afraid of Marth in Brawl until I played you. I'm moderately upset he's still good.
Many people I didn't recognize or know- Awesome seeing new/more people. Hope to get to meet you all.

Randizzle

Smash Ace
Sorry I couldn't stay for singles. Thanks to kzez for being a good sport when I just decided to randomly kidnap him as a doubles partner at (quite literally) the last second. I'm pretty sure he wasn't even expecting to play doubles. =)

Vayseth!! You live like one or two blocks away from me and we never smash! Something is wrong.

Euch, definitely taught me a thing or two about metaknight. Yeah Marth is still pretty good, but I like melee marth more. Either way, I'm flattered =)

Antoine is too good. Please stop, k?

Nice seeing everyone again, and nice meeting some new faces.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Randizzle- I'll PM you my number. Talk to me EVER and we'll play =P I play with people from south quad and people I met at get your game on regularly so, smashing isn't out of the question. I love playing against new people and testing out stuff.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
Bowie-i wanted to play u son why u leave so early.
DBS-good **** getting us lost.
Kagu-your rob is real tight man.
jman-coo friendlies, i wanna mm sometime

everyone else who i didnt know or never played/talked to -maybe ill get to talk to yall sometime, maybe not though....

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
sorry i couldn't make it to the tourney i had to be rushed into the hospital. I'll be at the next tourney with a friend unless my stomach decides its gonna have ulcers again.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Right, some really late shoutouts, in order of who I got to play with.

Randizzle - Nice seeing you again. It's such a rare occurence that magical things happen when you show up, like me getting second : P

Aaron - Really close games in pools. You're one of the only two people to take games from me and win against me, lol, what happened in brackets?

Tubie - Didn't really talk to you much. Hate playing against Lucario with Sheik, I have no idea why I keep going for the matchup when I can just pick another character and have a better chance of winning. Oh yeah, I remember. I like pain and super-long games. :x

Mann - I heard there was another Luigi player, but ****, you were really awesome. Congrats on making fourth, and getting that jab > Rocket Punch combo down, lol. Upset win vs Vayseth ftw!

Slaughterbeast - Meta Knight D: Also didn't talk with you much.

Gideon - That's the coolest Snake I've seen or played against yet. Keep at it, nice job beating Aaron. lol @ counterpicking Frigate Orpheon 'cause your bombs would be harder to see.

Kagu - Everyone keeps talking about how your ROB is awesome, but your Kirby is what really scares me XD Good games, all five of them.

Anther - is still too good. wtf. It's 'cause he's white.

Kzez - Nice seeing you again, even though you didn't enter. : ( You're the only one who I KO'd with three Vanishes in one game LOL

Other Guy With Kzez - Hi.

Oh, and the 5th Columners who are in Bursley and thus within walking distance of me - You don't deserve shoutouts online, so I'll tell them to you in person if I ever feel like it : P

Vayseth

Smash Master
No mentioning me Ankoku except for me getting owned? Nice =P

I guess it's my turn for the shouts:

Kagu- Nice doubles matches man. You were SCARY. I'm a bit upset about not being able to play against you in singles, but that'll be for next time I suppose =)

Bowyer- Man, kinda sucks you didn't make it to singles. Hope you're aight and we'll have to play again soon to make up for it.

Aaron- d00d, best doubles team EVAR (...when we don't have to play against Anther + Random d00d teams XD). We'll practice and get better tho. 1st in doubles at UMB13!

Hunk- Man, I'll play Oli next time, or master someone else I'm comfortable using in the Olimar match up. That was unfair XD

TheMann- You really showed me XD I'll take you on again and hopefully I'll actually play and concentrate less on getting petty infinites (or just get better at them =P)

Jman and Scotu- Man, loved our doubles matches and I hope we meet again next time =)

Anther- You're gay, but my hero. I can't tell you how many times I was LOLing all over the place when watching your matches where you backwards crouch walk during matches XD

DBS- Corneria is pretty bad, but you can get out of it! See if you can do it on your own, but otherwise, GREAT falco, I enjoyed watching your matches.

d00d, I have to be at work soon so I'mma call it quits for now. However, anyone! Feel free to IM me and play matches online or, if you're on campus, call me and we'll meet to play.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Didn't get to play you, Vayseth : P.

PM me and I'll try to make it out to your place sometime.

Dr. Science

Smash Apprentice
Upset That i missed this... didnt get to see team hat in action...

Hope to make the next one though... hopefully i'll beable to actually get my crew together so they can make it to an event.

Levitas

the moon
thax, I just love how you always want to give people money! I'm even happier that you want to throw it at me this time, lol.

So basically, yeah, you're on.

TheMann

Smash Ace
Hey The Mann here just wanted to say I enjoyed the tournament and good matches to all I played. :D

Shout out time!!!

Ankoku- for owning me so hard not just in pools but in the tournament. I almost cried lol

Vayseth- The chain grabs u were doing on me were sick. Im glad I played you now I know what to look out for in the future. I loved our match. Love to do it again sometime too.

Anther- Thanks for getting me a ride to the tournament again you the man (no pun intended) Im glad I didnt run into you in the tournament too lol. But I would like to play u sometime

Gensuke- The other half of Team Hat. Watch out for this kid he's a killer Snake main.

Kagu- thanks for showing me that Luigi vs ROB is not a good matchup for luigi at all. Maybe next tournament.

Peace ppl!

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
N.B.B. be the greatest clan from the East

ye diiig?

me and ynomrah will murk anyone up for a online match (once nintendo fixes its ****ty servers)

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Wow, that sounds like fun... everything ok?
Yes and no, when the first umb started i was really sick and after i got home i went ot the hospital, well long story i short i was in there until mid october cause my intestines decided to clog up, and now i have to go into the hospital every 3 weeks to make sure my chrones doesnt do what it did to me fri-monday. i'll take the rest of my complaints into the Johns forums haha.

Edit: Btw when is the next tourney and entry price?

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
clan? lmao. Dude, you don't need to make having a crew sound any more embarrassing than it is by calling it a clan.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
My turn:

Warning PLZZ IGNORE EVERYTHING IM FINNA SAY CAUSE DEEP DOWN INSIDE I REALLY HATE U GUYS::

Anther- ................y?.........Y Must I play your pikachu every second round of a tourney I go to. Good Job
Man I thought I had you for a minute against Lucario.. Great Way to Finish...Ill be back for you in April

THAX- My fault for getting us lost :) LMAO @ Detroit 47 Miles lol But yeah good stuff on teams Im
pretty sure if we practice we will win the next tourney.

BOWYER- You rock I wish I coulda played your jiggs and gotten owned lmao. Throw another tourney in GR plzz

Tony- Good seeing. It was fun owning you and Randy on teams with my metaknight and my partner that
keep blowing me up with snake lol.

Randy- I wanted to play you one on one....but I aint get a chance.. N next time let me know if u dont have a team mate. We woulda did awesome

The Mann- You luigi is good. Im not surpise you placed fourth. Maybe next time I have a smashfest you and anther can come and that snake player.

Vayseth- I hate you :) lol Um next time I will go with my first mind and not ban corneria and just go with Rainbow cruise....U look like the type of person to pick that stage ....ggs ....but yeah I like your olimar its pretty good And i hope we play again.....thanks for giving props to my Falco..

Dude who played with Lucas- You lucky we couldnt finish the match ^_^

Scotu-..............How can you forget wat I look like.............u hurt my feeling man.........I wish I coulda played your ike but good stuff at running the tourney

Dave- Im srry for beating you man blame scotu he made me play u like ten times and I know u probably hate falco now

KAGU- Your really good man.... I knew ROB was a beast and I didnt wanna run into a good one but I did...... Maybe next time I can close the deal on both matches or at least not switch to meta knight in my pool...

Tubie- Your pretty good.......... Y did u take me to picochat >_< I hate that stage..

Kagu's Friend- Awesome pit and nice shoes cant wait to play u against also

Josh- Keep working on your fox and he'll be good.........I main fox too

If I forgot anyone its because your a loser and/or you dont like tacos :) JKJKJK

GREAT TOURNEY AND IM GLAD I GOT TO PROVE WHO THE BEST FALCO PLAYER IS IN THE WORLD
I THINK I JUST STARTED THE METAGAME WITH THE CHAINGRAB SO PLZZZZZZZZZ DONT JOCK

ANYWAYS IM BACK IN FLORIDA TIME TO GO PLAY GREEN MARIO!!!

CYA MI LOVE YALL!!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
lollll, I don't know why Randy likes killing himself so much, he kept stealing lives from me in those doubles games. XD

I didn't even get to play you in 1v1s D:

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
I can't throw any more GR tourney's because the sub shop that the last few were in moved. :(

That, and I'm randomly moving to north carolina with a friend for the hell of it in the middle of the summer.

kyehawk586

Smash Rookie
My turn:

Dave- Im srry for beating you man blame scotu he made me play u like ten times and I know u probably hate falco now
lol been there, done that. my roomie plays as falco (in melee) and he always beat me. i've had a deep-seated dislike of falco before this, and i still don't like him :p haha.

TheMann

Smash Ace
yo is that you alphonso? Team hat goin down complements of Nelson and the Shrine Knights... you guys better realize yo place! lol
Yup its me. And this is nelson Im guessing lol.

But come on sir you and I both know Team Hat owns brawl. (As long as you dont look at the doubles results :D )

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
We haven't talked it over, but based on the whole saturday being saturday being better than sunday and monday coming a day after sunday thing, it'll probably be saturday :) ... but I could be wrong... Anther, you're going down next week... not even joking...

Top Bottom