• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UofM biweeklies Ann Arbor, MI (Back in the Fall)

Dr. Science

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I didn't realize elmination in the pools was like that :0 lol

talk about your tough pools... Lain and ankoku in the first pool... so much pain and anxiousness...

Hope to see you all again, and hopefully you guys will be able to start making it to some southfield smashfests, I'm trying to get a big one organized so watch for it.

Also I talked to the planet x people and they are changing the way they do their smash tournies. For one, no more $15 entrance fee.

Anyways, you guys are great, next time I'll have to show off Wario, and peach, learned a lot! Look for improvements coming soon!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
lol, thaxceptional1. That's what happens when EVERYONE from EVERYWHERE goes to one place and nobody you play against in your pool is from where you live. Just gotta learn by tournament experience.

Results will be up when I finally get them from SCOTU. Wake up, SCOTU~...

Levitas

the moon
Hey, I took it as a compliment.

Anther, I will overcome this 9th place thing. or go somewhere that pays out a load to 9th... we'll see...

Rofa: get to the bsticking, it's where it's at.

NoJ, I'm looking forward to the next UMB, hopefully we'll play each other then.

Dope, Wario's good. I'm done smack-talking it. I give up, too good.

Omni - I'm furiously and frivolously humbled by your ridiculous comeback in doubles. And because you knocked me down in singles. Next time, dude, next time.

Kagu, next time we're playing, no johns, it'll happen.

Thax, you know I'd still like that money match sometime. You know where I'll be.

lain

Smash Master
gg to everyone.

antherz - shaeden is a douche. now i don't get caught in dsmash anymore :laugh:.
Kagu - good **** man. too good, i can't deal with your rob.
dr science - i could tell you knew what you were doing, although our matches were sort of ridiculous :laugh: good stuff though.
dope - good **** with wario. and on rolling for us. hahah. we gotta do it again next time ;)
NOJ - too good. quit life.
skeet(alex?) - good **** with olimar man. never seen a good one. i'll get ya at the next UMB.

darkssin

Smash Cadet
gg to everyone.... except for whoever stole my controller and made off with it.... consider yourself marked, and your soul cursed forever, you *******....

Levi... next time..... we'll see

Anther... I don't get how you got put in the loser's bracket by Andy... he didn't seem that difficult in pools.

Thax.... uh... quit being in my pool lol.

****.... it's gonna be hard finding a store that still sells gamecube controllers..... And I'll split vids when I feel like it.

Vayseth

Smash Master
GGs to everyone. I can't wait until I have fun in singles like I do in doubles. One day, maybe.

Anyway:

NoJ: Good to meet ya finally. You win because of your sick strats =P
Dope: You're a scrub but, not bad =P
Bowyer and Ankoku: Man, next time, you won't be so lucky.
Wixom: I'm a douche =(
Omni: d00d, you're the proest.
Anther: d00d, you're the gayest

Everyone else, hope to see ya next time!

okiyama

Smash Ace
I was at my cousin's house in Sylvan Lake instead of this.

No regrets, we stayed up til like 2 playing Brawl(we did pretty well on co op HRC) then had a mini tourney the next day.

I'll be at the next one im not sure if I can bring my wii though.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Levitas: That b-sticking is to good, and the pk thunder edgeguard astounded me. all around the matches were to good.

Anti: Thanks for showing me snake can be useful in singles, the traps you made me fall into were insane! your an amazing snake.

Vayseth- You gonna main the G&W now? wolf can't seem to get around him, but i guess you knew that? lol. next time i'll find away around it and i'll be doing the proing :).

Mann- Playing your luigi was fun stuff, we'll have to play again soon.

anyone else i forgot good ****.

hopefully i'll see you all soon.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Uh, I might be extremely busy this week, so don't expect vids until Sunday.

Vayseth: I'd hardly call a 2-0 luck. : ) The game itself, though? A good half of it or more is based on luck.

I still had less fun than I do in Melee, but it was more fun than the fun I expected to have after the fun at the last tournament, so I guess it's still kinda fun...? I WANTS A TIO FILE SO I CAN DO TEH RESULTSING.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'll be busy most of this week and since nobody gave me any video files to do any splitting with on Sunday, you probably shouldn't expect them until this weekend.

Vayseth

Smash Master
I dno, I'm still playing around with the cast. This week I'mma learn ZSS, because she's super hawt and Anther would get offended (seeing as she's not a boy).

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Results. Finally

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=511

Doubles
1: Joel & Dope (Joel & Dope) ($90.00)
2: Brawl Sucks (Anther & Shaeden) ($45.00)
3: Doesn't Afraid of Anything (Tony & Omniswell) ($15.00)
4: Death to Brawl (Bowyer & Ankoku)
5: Brawl Rules (Solon & Vayseth)
5: No (Kagu & Matt)
7: in America (SCOTU & levitas)
7: Txt (Prime & + Two)
9: Team Juggernauts of Scandalous the North (NayNay & David)
9: One Eyed Wonder Weasels (Rofa & Tubie)
9: Wixomz (Sandwich & DeeBoe)
9: Lain & Bain (Lain & Don)
13: Smash 64 (Dan & The Mann)
13: Santa (Gabe & Gideon)
13: Cheats of Delusion (Zach & Robert)

Singles
1: Joel ($126.00)
2: Anther ($63.00)
3: Dope ($21.00)
4: Kagu
5: Omnniswell
5: Andy
7: Bowyer
7: DeeBoe
9: Tony
9: levitas
9: Anti
9: Lain
13: Solon
13: Dark
13: SCOTU
13: Wayne
17: Gabe
17: Whit
17: Sandwich
17: Rofa
17: Vayseth
17: Matt
17: Samurai Panda
17: +Two
25: Rob
25: BL Dave
25: The Mann
25: Gideon
25: Zach
25: Epic Proportions
25: Ankoku
25: John
---Pools Cutoff---
33: David
33: DRDM
33: Shards
33: Dan
33: Spencer
33: Thaxceptional1
33: Prime
33: NayNay
41: Dr. S
41: Jophi

Also, whoever is entering these people, please learn to spell properly. Really funny having to manually process results for "Ommniswell" and "Sandwhich/Sandwitch." LOL

Not a big deal, but yeah.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
lol at mispelling of names

and Kagu i didnt get a chance to play you last tourney next time i wanna fight that rob of yours.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
I blame Dark for taking 1st in pools over Andy and making me get 7th place. ****ing *******.

At least I took a game off Joel using a bottom tier character :p

Anther

Smash Champion
Secondary Shoutouts

Vayseth: Your face is gay
Darkssin: I'm gonna call you play metaknight johns on that one XD
Bowyer: Good thing I did the same with a bottom tier. Woop woop... you're such a n00b.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
my buddy tony goes by the name totho he just wanted me to post on the boards since he doesnt have an account.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
The next UMB is going to be $10 and its going to be the last one until September or October so everyone better come out.

Also, the last one had 42 people, so this next one better be even larger.

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
10 dollars? omg this is an outrage, i will never go to a tournament that costs more than 5. you guys just want all of the extra money. you thieves. i'm willing to pay 10 dollars in gas to get there.. but wtf why would i pay 10 dollars to enter a tournament i can't possibly win?

btw i need a ride.. because khovastis is working that day.. any takers? ^.^

SKEET SHADY

Smash Journeyman
The next UMB is going to be $10 and its going to be the last one until September or October so everyone better come out.

Also, the last one had 42 people, so this next one better be even larger.
10 dollars? omg this is an outrage, i will never go to a tournament that costs more than 5. you guys just want all of the extra money. you thieves. i'm willing to pay 10 dollars in gas to get there.. but wtf why would i pay 10 dollars to enter a tournament i can't possibly win?

btw i need a ride.. because khovastis is working that day.. any takers? ^.^
maybe you can convince bowyer to hold a melee/brawl tournament since its the last one.

Dopey

Smash Lord
thax talkd all that **** and cant even make it out of pools LAWLLLL

ill be there =p

Kagutsuchi

Smash Cadet
Shaeden, I might be able to give you a ride... If I have a car that day... Which I do not think I will.

I also have to take a mock AP English exam that day, which ends at noon. o_o

I'd have to like, leave from there to make it relatively on time (as in, after 1... Which is not really on time at all).

If I come I'm bringing Melee with me. It's more fun to lose at a game I like than win at a game I don't.

Top Bottom