• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UoK Presents: Smash Makes the World Go Round **October 24th**

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow, I'm so sorry Count. Yes, it's top 5, and I'm sorry to everyone for changing this last minute. I meant to do it ages ago. I know most people like top 5 payout though.

ps please give dr x a ride <3

judge!

Smash Ace
wow if i woulda saw this about an hour ago me and anther woulda came out here lol going to ohio tourney instead =(

Airborne

Smash Lord
Okay, so if you're pairing off with Zero's we won't need Kel's or Infern's, unless if Today and Sai don't mind not bringing theirs since Kel and Infern are arriving earlier, or if Kel and Infern don't mind bringing theirs as backup, just in case.

Anyway, I updated the OP with all this, so if you guys wanna give it a look-over and let me know if there's any changes that need to be made, I will.
not his wii. his sd card. we still need another wii.

edit: ****, i just did a double post... my bad!

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Go to bed robot!

...Wait....

Edit: Also to those who see this and are bringing a T.V.,we're on the second floor, so if your tv is particularly heavy and you don't want to carry it, we can get a trolley.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Welp I'm awake and driving up to meet VaMP so I can make it to this stoopid tourney. :p

If I don't show up it's because I've fallen asleep at the wheel. And I want everyone to know that with my last breath I curse the God Kais.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Looks like I'm not coming.

Unless somebody knows anyone else who needs a ride from around Cincy...
D'aw.. doh!! TT__TT Poor Doctor X! I didn't talk to Ken personally, but Kassandra has? But I don't know.. really.. ah!! D: I think there are other people who may be able to give you a ride? I hope so!

See you guys at the tourney in a few hours!

smash64

Smash Champion
cincinnati got top 5 in singles and top 3 in doubles thats all i got to say and the best part of this tournament was going to Raisin canes and watching 2 drunk couples... or i think they were a couple having sex next to our car lol

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Yeah..Hilt beat me... He did a good job so I'm not mad, I'm just angry at myself. I consider Hilt, Crash, Xisin, and Mister Eric good buddies of mine.. So Hilt don't think I was angry at you...I was just playing around about being mad.

Other than that I had fun. It's always a blast hangin out with the KY guys.. You are all to Chill. Airborne and Exlie are to cool. Count is the Man(indiana) hehe...WTF I'll do this in the Results thread....GOD KAIS!!!

We also got to witness some guy BUST THAT AZZ...In the back seat of a car....NO HOMO!!!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Loved the tournament, guys. Can't wait till the results thread so I can get these shoutouts going :D

Enjoyed it everyone. Cincy, sorry we couldn't make it to canes, haha. I'm sure you all enjoyed the irl prono lol

But like... how ghetto is it to bust some azz in front of a friend chicken place??? And how do you expect people to not know what the **** you're doing especially if there's like windows and **** xD

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
Great tourney everyone.

Shoutouts tiem.

Hilt: Stop knocking me out D: Your Olimar's getting really good though. Good **** on beating Y.b.M. Oh, thanks for letting me borrow your controller.

Xero: Great mm... I want a rematch though. I swear my control stick felt really stiff(johns).

Count: I'm never taking Diddy to Castle Siege again @_@ Great games.

Infern: Great games. I'm striking SV next time... Maybe then I can take a game off of you.

Crash: Dumb **** happened on Norfair >.<;

Mayling: Our matches were pretty close. I think you started learning my playstyle around the half-point in both of our games. Ggs.

Flygon: I'm never relying on R.O.B. for Luigi again. You did really well for your first tourney =D

S2: I got really lucky on that BF match @_@ Great DK.

Spy: You'll get better, trust me. Though... Idk how to teach you how to be better.

J-Kip: Great games... I swear my playstyle completely counters yours @_@

Airborne: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- I left my SD card in your Wii -_-; Thanks for letting me use your Wii btw. Come to the chat and we can work something out so I can get it back.

I hope I can come Nov. 14th(And hopefully place higher). I'm going to start training seriously now. Ggs to anyone else I didn't mention.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Oh my god Flygon went? ;_;. I really wanted to meet him. :/. Good Job everyone and congratz to cincy on top 5/3 o_o

Top Bottom