• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

$up@ N0v@ Presents: HEEM! 5-5-5

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Glad when I forfeited, sassy *****
Oh yea thx for that, Vik, lol. I totally didn't realize then when you were thinking about forfeiting that you meant forfeiting to me. Glad I didn't know I had gone that far in the bracket.. Might have psyched me out lol.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
shoutouts.... I havn't done this in a long time .__.

Boss - my bad in teams.. fun hanging out with u like always, n ig

Sassy - great job in singles and teams.. glad to see you doing mad well, and I definitely had lots of fun at your place, thanks a lot :)

Nova - a real cool guy.. thanks for your offer and everything man

SSR - good to see you again, our jokes were mad funny

June - good job winning again.. lol thanks for ur help during singles, but I'm just that bad... =/

Mekos - thanks for prove me wrong.. big time lol

Logic - thanks for the advice and everything lol I'll try to practice more...

Lobos - boo.. @ you left early =(

Luckay - ur definitely mad chill guy

K9 - fun hanging out with u

Takeo - snake jokes always fun with you

Aposl - funny guy as always, great to see u again

Deez - ur diddy definitely got a lot better... I definitely need to step it up at that MU.. =/

Jayo/Lukky - you guys are mad chill, nice to see you both again... since like a year ago lol

Lobos

Smash Master
I dont like the auto replay hack......too many matches get saved

korn I deleted the replays saved on the sd card lol >_> but I can get that other one up

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
lol welp....shoutouts

Nova: appreciate the ride fam, hopeful ill make it out to more of your tournies. bes TO?

June: good stuff gettin 1st in both, good to see ya

Exdia: stop being broke mofo lol jk, good seein ya mah du

Mekos: ggs impressive lucas man and good stuff in dubz.

Boss: Good to see you again

Sin: ggs man no mk?

Deez: ggs, good diddy as usual

JaYo: ggs in teams, ugh ur snake is so freakin weird man

lukky: ggs in teams

GIMR:good to see ya again man, we gotta brawl sometime

Apsol: ggs in mm, good to see ya again

Sassy: good **** getting 5th

K9: ggs man

Noid: ggs man

Vato: bes venue? lol nice house bro

Fresh: good to see ya bro

Luckay: ggs man

SSR: ggs in teams

Godslafco: ggs in teams, nice wario

lobos: good to see ya

Bionic: good to see ya

powerhouse: good to see you again, the new brawl minus was really fun...cant wait for it to come out officially.

overall fun tourney

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
@ Nova I think you told me to hold on to your headphones.
Idk if that was you or sassy?

1. Junebug 58.00: Nice to see you goin to stuff. Nice stuff winning
2. Lie 28.00: If you're going to complain about me we might as well not team anymore. After all ur to godlike now.
3. Logic 17.00: Good stuff, I really wanted to play you see how my new wario will do
4. Korn 5.00: I love snake jokes. :)
5. Boss 2.50: Or set was the quickest set I've ever played. We were not camping one bit. 3rd game was the wierdest game. Those mario gimps
5. Sassy 2.50: Finally you looking better than you've ever been. There's one thing that you impressed me with, was just staying back and being strategic with your approach. Me and Zak were sooo happy for you.
7. Takeover: <3 Wario, soon ur wario is not gonna get clowned all day and actually get pro like my snake.
7. GIMR: Damn haven't seen those icies in a minute. Ending of game 3 was crazy vs. Sassy. Still can't believe here foot hit your up-b. Two godlike moves clash.
9. SSR: Didn't get to play that peach. Still can't believe boss pull that comeback lmao.
9. Mekos: You're very good, just need more experience. At least your playing in a region you can get good practice with characters other than metaknight. Also Imma go Ike against you next time if I don't learn the mu with wario. ;).
9. Luckay: Damn son we need to friendly more.
9. Snowball Bob: We should play again but this time when you don't have to rush to leave.
13. K9: Your snake was looking pretty good today. Keep working on him kenny, I think you can do better.
13. Stark
13. Vik: My boy vik, I know you didn't care too much. You played much better in teams.
13. Aposl: What's good with that Pt. Whenever you guys host a smashfest, can you bring that sd card to see if it's mine?
17. XLR8: I heard some good things about that Ike. If you need advice, I def. got you dawg.
17. Godsflaco: Nice stuff I wanna see you come to more tournies. I see potential in you dawg, that wario was looking good.
17. Bionic: Good thing you still in the community helping people out.
17. Nova: Great TO'ing. mybad I didn't help much, we really wanna take this opportunity as a region to hopefully keep these monthlies going.
17. Jayo: My main dawg, good **** seein you play. We should def. chill soon. .
17. Deez: Who you lose to? good **** seein you though.

Sin: nice tourney set, you almost had me. I got a long way to learn the mu with wario vs. mk. It's so hard.

Side note: BOSS ***** ME GAME 1, OMFG. IT WAS DISGUSTING LMAO.

$up@ N0v@

Smash Journeyman
I hate losin to everyone. And Allen those were mines I need them back ASAP lol.

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
i dont mind losing cuz i sux anyways :)

@takeo: thanx dawg

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
1. Junebug -Great job, you are always a beast. Hope you can stay pretty active!
2. Lie - Thank you for not giving up and making all my losses look mad legit today lol. I always keep it close with you but you're too clutch! Keep it up.
3. Logic - Sorry for distracting ya. Let's practice soon, yea?
4. Korn - Thanks for hanging out! It was fun. MK next time... as always, the practice is needed!
5. Boss - Always fun. Thought we had you guys in doubles..... Lol i Kenny'd (smirk) etc...
5. Sassy - Do again and better plz
7. Takeover - You're Wario is really pretty good.. You got guts going all wario before learning the specifica matches though lol. Get a phone son!
7. GIMR - Eesh too close, as usual. Desperation...KYICK lol. Before I enter another tourney, I'm going to spend like a half hour teching dthrow, so I don't get caught in that situation while under pressure again. I promise I know how!! I'll practice with you and matt soon, eh?
9. SSR - Saw ya playing really well!
9. Mekos - Wish we saved our set, it was really fun. We didn't save it, did we?
9. Luckay - Didn't get to play this time... GJ today!
9. Snowball Bob - UPSET! Great job man.
13. K9 - You gave yourself sin first round :O Well uhhh.. Sorry about doubles man. That would have been our best upset so far lol. You played really well. It really wasn't even a choke sd I did. Just a weird AT that I don't even understand. We got pound.
13. Stark - Good seeing you again. Been a while man.
13. Vik - Thanks for that W lol. Would have been a tough match. We've been playing each other a good amount recently.
13. Aposl - Fun WIFI doubles friendlies LOL
17. XLR8 - Play with me more! I saw improvement! gotta see when we are both at pg.
17. Deez - Played way better than your placement shows. ><
17. Nova - GJ Brandon, it's not your fault all the TVs broke lol. It'll be way smooth next time, I know it.
17. JayO - YES JLB REVIVAL! GG's man. That match-up is pretty wack until you know it well lol. Once that happens, it's lame for me haha. You got me next time.
17. Godsflaco - Wow you're wario was pretty impressive, most notably in doubles with the wafts. Attend more!
17. Bio - Entering singles is fun, yea! Good seein ya! It's been a while.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Sassy has a whack losers bracket

Jayo, Slikvik, Mekos, and GIMR and then Lie

That is a retarted bracket, and yet Sassy beat almost all of them

I'm completely impressed, can't say enough. That's top level play

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Slikvik forfeited, that should be said on the front page

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Junebug - Good **** winning. You're a very smart player, I never played a Lucario before since you're our only one lol. I have an idea I want to try out next time we meet each other in bracket.

Lie - You're getting there, man. Just stop getting second place!

Logic - You were pretty helpless against me and lobos in teams lol. Nonetheless I saw the MM against June/Mekos so good ****.

Korn - That metaknight too good, killing me and lobos off the top in teams was funny.

Boss - Funniest in MD/VA right here. Your jokes crack me up man. Fifth with all mario? I really need to step it up.

Sassy - You were ****** today, man. We really need to play sometime because I've never played a ZSS.

Takeover - That wario is getting there. I still qac locked you twice in one game though. Pikachu/Wario MM next time? :awesome:

GIMR - I'll get you one day....

SSR - Peach! Thanks for the ride, dude. College park brawl this week maybe?

Mekos - You're cooler than I thought you would be dude. Nice friendlies! Next time MM me with all that $$$ you got from winning teams lol.

Luckay - Break that GaW wall! Best Pit of the East soon enough!

K9 - Great Pika ditto MM. Rematch @ Pound? :awesome: Your snake is beast, btw. That DI, son.

Stark - Don't let your emotions take over when you play, dude. You make a lot more mistakes that way. Good seeing you again.

Vik *forfeited* - Ayyy, come to my dorm sometime. I need to get better yo. :glare:

Aposl - I always take you out in bracket and then your brother takes me out lol. That squirtle so fresh, just think of more ways for him to recover after he dies and you got dis.

XLR8 - Best Ike? For real, you're good, just need more practice. Watch San, lol. FORWARD SMASH :awesome:

Deez - Good seeing you again.

JayO - That Pit matchup so fresh amirite? lol I could tell you were rusty.

Godsflaco - Only played you in teams, but nice wario.

Bionic - Good seeing you again, dude. Come by sometime so we can play again.

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Dunno if that's sassy or Kenny

But I definitely was a hater until those wins
That was Kenny lol. He's back home now.

But thank you much, Scott. I'm getting better at controlling the tourney anxiety I think. I'll try and keep it up.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Also I mysteriously found an extra wii mote in my bag I think from this tourney?

ALSO LUCKAY FOR BEST PIKACHU IN MD/VA LOL.
Dude suprised me with that qac **** and not messing up.
That's redic.

Top Bottom