• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upcoming FL Tournaments! (Updated for February!)

Two-Ell

Smash Master
hahaha at first I was like ..D: when I saw this thread. This is cool though. It's specific to the month and you guys can like set up carpools and what not here.

Hmm Afro there hasn't been any word from spidersense for the flying spaghetti monster date being on the 11 or 18th yet since ESAM's is moved now. You might want to label him on the 18th since WATO is is a fusion event and will divide attendance if the date is shared.

Oh and you might want to change ESAM's date thingy to the 8th now The Swamp Nigas got that all to themselves thanks to ESAM being kind/reasonable enough to let them have it.

As for the tournies. Since ESAM moved his date to Jan. I really don't know if I can make anything else. All the good stuff is happening in CFL. I'll need to find a ride along with money for one lol.

:rosalina:

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
hahaha at first I was like ..D: when I saw this thread. This is cool though. It's specific to the month and you guys can like set up carpools and what not here.

Hmm Afro there hasn't been any word from spidersense for the flying spaghetti monster date being on the 11 or 18th yet since ESAM's is moved now. You might want to label him on the 18th since WATO is is a fusion event and will divide attendance if the date is shared.

Oh and you might want to change ESAM's date thingy to the 8th now The Swamp Nigas got that all to themselves thanks to ESAM being kind/reasonable enough to let them have it.

As for the tournies. Since ESAM moved his date to Jan. I really don't know if I can make anything else. All the good stuff is happening in CFL. I'll need to find a ride along with money for one lol.

get to the lock in at holy smash it will be fun

AfroQT

Smash Master
I fyou keep track of the tournaments in the FL Thread, then i'll just let this die and check that instead haha, i havent checked the first post in your thread for awhile.

chino0814

Smash Cadet
WE'RE OUT LOOKING FOR ALL THE BEST BRAWLERS OUT IN FLORIDA TO FIND OUT WHICH PLAYER RISES TO THE TOP . ONLY THE TOP 3 WILL WIN PRIZES (IF WE HAVE MORE THAN 30 PEOPLE ATTENDING, ANY LESS THAN THAT, ONLY 1ST PLAYER WILL WIN THE WHOLE POT PRIZE).
PLACE-KISSIMMEE & ORLANDO, FL
WHEN- TO BE ANNOUNCED, BETWEEN 1/16/2011 THRU 1/30/2011.

DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO REACH THE TOP OF ALL FLORIDA SMASHERS?

PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS AND LETS GET THIS STARTED ASAP!!! YA DIGG!

1V1 BRAWL
NAMES ON THE LIST WILL BE 10 DOLLARS -PER PERSON.
15- AT DOOR
Singles and Doubles
Stock: 3 per player ( Share stock is allowed)
Time: 8 Minutes
Items: None
Stages: Neutral Stages ONLY (unless both players agree to play on a certain stage), counterpicking stages is allowed, you may pick the same stage twice. There is no stage striking you will choose random for your first match (unless both players agree to play on a certain stage)

Neutral Stages:
Final Destination
Smashville
Battlefield
Yoshi Island
Lylat Cruise

Counterpicks:
Pokemon Stadium 1
DelfinoPlaza
Castle Siege
Frigate Orpheon
Halberd
Rainbow Cruise
Brinstar

FOR WHATEVER EXCUSE THAT YOU CANNOT MAKE IT--- POST IT UP AND WE WILL ALL FIND A WAY TO MAKE IT HAPPEN! THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND HOPE TO SEE MANY OF YOU FL BRAWLERS SOON!

Zoro

Smash Champion

RAGE was postponed :(
We need a another tournament in Florida before pound..
*looks over at juan*

Linguini

Smash Master
I agree, i'll be there for sure if you host one for melee juan but prob. not if it's both games(too crowded for a house tourney).

Two-Ell

Smash Master
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=1357185&postcount=3

For the month of Feb, no. The very next CFL event is going to be that PnT tourney next month.

falco03

Smash Lord
i dont use falco...........only for zero suit and dedede lol.............my diddy ***** everything else..............

im moving to florida and need a solid parnter

you guys are better than my reigon unfortunately

Top Bottom