• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Update on Pokemon Fifth Gen

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Which is why I hated him. He was like a ****** in terms of what type he was. Freaking solar beam, earthquake, and Fire Blast. CRIMMENY!

I never freaking remembered his type. I just knew Kyogre was the ****.
I thought he was fire forever too, until something was/wasn't super-effective against him that should/shouldn't have been.

He is admittedly pretty confusing, I was just pointing out that you lumped him in with the fire legendaries because I'm nitpicky that way.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I'm only really knowledgable in 1st and 2nd gen. I stopped collecting cards and caring about pokemon after 2nd gen. 1st and 2nd are the only good ones in my opinion. I didn't think 3rd was that bad though, I liked the story, just not the graphics and most of the pokemon.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
also, lol ew. How could you like Heatran? Bleh. :X
its still all preference, i can name a whole lot of pokemon that i love that people dont seem to like x.x

ex: gastrodon : (

Pokemon has always looked ********. People are always talking about the creativity of the 1st and 2nd gen monsters and i'm just sitting there thinking "why are ******** things called creative just because it was the first ******** gen"? All the after gens are called uncreative when pokemon has always had moronic looking pokemon.

Lickitung. The three legendary birds were stupid looking. Mankey.

Seriously it's annoying.
This guy, SO ****ING CORRECT.

But people will still continue to lump all Pokemon into one of three categories:
1.) GRR XBOX HARDCORE FOOTBALL
2.) Cute
3.) Everything past 2nd gen.

-Mars- said:
5th gen will probably be my last tbh unless they change the series up or something.
In one announcement, the designers said they're gonna do some crazy **** to make this game better than all the rest.

I'm not sure if they've said this before, though.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
You can't deny that the art style has shifted over the generations.

I personally prefer the art style for the first two generations in general, but I'm perfectly content with the latest pokémon, and there are pokémon I love and loathe in every generation.
Fixed!

I agree with you there, one of the reasons I hate the Pokemon series is the art style.

Top Bottom