• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*UPDATED* Gamers alliance presents the S.D “Smash Degree” (NC) {Brawl only}

powuh_of_PIE

Smash Journeyman
blae's comp is kinda dead... i'm gonna see if i can get him to update OP with important information off of my comp later this week, look out for it

also HYPE HYPE FIRST GOOD CHARLOTTE TOURNEY maybe YEAHHHHHHHH

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Stongers, I'm just realllly angsty now. I don't know why lol.

Snapp: Be technical(which does not mean have lots of tech skill), and don't get hit.

if you want serious help, then just hit me up. There's a lot of material to go over no matter who you play as.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Stongers, I'm just realllly angsty now. I don't know why lol.

Snapp: Be technical(which does not mean have lots of tech skill), and don't get hit.

if you want serious help, then just hit me up. There's a lot of material to go over no matter who you play as.
i play gannon and jiggs.

maybe we could sit down at bills or something and play some?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Sure.

I don't know a whole lot about playing either character(aside from dittos, but i play Jiggz dittos to piss people who play Jiggz off lol I won't do that to you though =p), but I can pick out habits and good things I have seen players do.

Top Bottom