• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Updated Stage/Song Manager?

Juken

Smash Ace
I have lost track of the 3 managers for Brawl/PM. I'm trying to update the music on my build now from 3.02, but I don't know where to find updated versions of the managers, or even if one exists that has support for the Project M ASL or the new layout for Project M music. I am not concerned about the Costume manager as I now manually replace costumes. Last time I used it, it was unstable and did things like replace the BP icon file contents with the contents from the result screen portraits.

Can anyone tell me if there's an updated version of the managers for 3.6 beta, and if the beta updated version works perfectly fine with the new 3.6 release? Also, if it's been updated, some assurance that the Costume manager works better would be nice too.

SureNsync

Smash Journeyman
I still don't even know how to add my own music with even the guides I watched and read. Your thread might be too soon. The Project M Full 3.6 Beta was literally just release, so even PMDT them selves probably haven't got to updating the Song Manager yet. You may have to wait till then. Then people will start posting new tutorial guides.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
You can check the dates the managers were updated on their download pages. If it isn't a date within this past month, then it isn't updated for any new versions of the game.

The Project M Full 3.6 Beta was literally just release, so even PMDT them selves probably haven't got to updating the Song Manager yet.
I'm sure the managers aren't in any way affiliated with the dev team.

squeakyboots13

Smash Journeyman
The last time these programs were updated was in April.

Stage Manager works fine with 3.6. For stages that have alts, it will just display both stages. The only thing to watch out for is that it doesn't recognize alternate module files. (As the program was made before alternate module files were possible.)

Song Manager shouldn't even need updating.

If you know how to manually replace costumes, then replacing stages and music won't be hard to figure out.

Last edited:

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
The last time these programs were updated was in April.

Stage Manager works fine with 3.6. For stages that have alts, it will just display both stages. The only thing to watch out for is that it doesn't recognize alternate module files. (As the program was made before alternate module files were possible.)

Song Manager shouldn't even need updating.

If you know how to manually replace costumes, then replacing stages and music won't be hard to figure out.
Am I wrong in thinking that costume manager works pretty ok as well? As long as you kind of know where things are going and whether or not some costumes and portraits are mixed up (I'M LOOKING AT YOU LUIGI) it should also work pretty ok as long as you use PM3.5 settings

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
You can check the dates the managers were updated on their download pages. If it isn't a date within this past month, then it isn't updated for any new versions of the game.

I'm sure the managers aren't in any way affiliated with the dev team.
Can you link us to the download pages please?

Top Bottom