• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Updating the Smiles

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
Awesome! They added the new smilies! Thanks!

This was really fun... are we allowed to design more? I might want to redo the scared smiley.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Guess it couldn't hurt to design more, I just don't wanna keep piling more work on Xiivi :laugh: I don't know how hard it is to upload these things.

Definitely appreciate everyone who helped, great job guys.

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
Oh, ok then! I was reading from some people that it looked more sad than scared, so I wanted to give it another shot, but there's no need to change it if it's fine as is.

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
They were good though! I think it's mainly becasue we were all to lazy to remove the white background and to make it 15x15. I've got a lot of stuff going on for th next few days, but I can see if I can do it at some point.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Nah, don't worry about it. I already removed the white when I posted them in the SS.

Top Bottom