• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upick Pokémafia... Game over! 2% Milk wins!

Best milk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Inferno3044

Smash Master
****. Well I did suspect Ryker because he wasn't paying attention to the game and just seemed to act really weird, but if he is a vig then he is town. Also, any doctor protection should be on him tonight in order to keep him alive from the definite Mafia night kill shot that will be aimed his direction. WashedLaundry is most likely another candidate for the Mafia shot given that he is a mason with Ryker.

Inferno and Vocal I guess are the most scummy players right now? I don't feel like Vocal is scummy, but Inferno's play has been pretty meh at best.

I can only read this on my phone since my computer dies in a pile of burning slag, so this will take a while.

:phone:

well the doctor is dead so that's no help. We have joey that can stop status ailments (which atm can only stop ryker) but that wont stop a NK.

Also I've asked this multiple times but why am I scummy?

Panta

Smash Cadet
well the doctor is dead so that's no help. We have joey that can stop status ailments (which atm can only stop ryker) but that wont stop a NK.

Also I've asked this multiple times but why am I scummy?

Who the hell was the doctor? I need to pay attentention more. >_>

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Who the hell was the doctor? I need to pay attentention more. >_>

Gheb was doctor and he was NK'd

Are you pseudo cop or something?

He claimed Gengar. He claims his power is that there's a ghost type pokemon here but they don't know they are a ghost type and when he finds this guy he will be revealed to him as town. I don't know if it's fully true because why would someone not know they're a ghost type?

Panta

Smash Cadet
Barrier doctor confused me. I thought it was a different sort of doctor like Zen's role.

I know the mechanics behind Soup's role, in that he is searching for a ghost Pokemon, but I thought he said he confirmed 4 people as towny already? That was why I was confused.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Barrier doctor confused me. I thought it was a different sort of doctor like Zen's role.

I know the mechanics behind Soup's role, in that he is searching for a ghost Pokemon, but I thought he said he confirmed 4 people as towny already? That was why I was confused.

No he said that he tried 4 times (which I'm assuming was a typo because it could've only been tried 3 times)

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.

that would be beyond OP.

@RR

hi, present a case or something, or just vote inferno, he's a good vote. <:

Inferno, stop asking me why something is scummy, i've given answers as to why i'm voting you.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
idfk zen

he suggested it when i sent in my action, because i've been through 4+ people now, i get 2 attempts to guess correctly, one at night, one at day
This is not possible, fyi.

yeah, he doesn't know he's a ghost but i assume something hints to it, like their pokemon they picked
How could they not know they are a ghost type?

~

Both of these just scream fake to me.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Do we really need prods? D:
How do I go about finding which players haven't posted in 48 hours... bleck.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
EBWOP: To clarify, I have private communication with him. I have more information about him than you do. So I very clearly understand what I'm doing and why I'm doing it. He hasn't pulled the wool over my eyes. You have.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
oh boy gorf finally wised up

liked joey's push on him, even if it wasn't anything special.

panta is omgwtfbbq but it's like why even lynch him if he's going to die anyway. definitely reads scum.

still don't get soup's push on inferno. he didn't really do anything that bad other than that push on ryker, which was gross nasty. can you recap your points, soup? i trust him over you and your ****ty claim right now.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Honestly im with RR. I thought soupa's claim was fake (at least more fake than Silphco) but accepted the fact that he would not be the lynch that night.

@WL-I'm sorry if I was nasty but I thought he was scum and tried to put a claim by listing the reasons I thought he was scum. If you are neighbors with him then I guess I will take your word for now.

unvote

Panta

Smash Cadet
I'll get back to this with reads later tonight when I am not so tired/full.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Okay, can I just clear this up now, do neighbors know what the other is? Becuase I know there is one that you can talk to each other as much as you want but don't really know if they are town or not and I don't know if that is neighbors or something different. Which is the one that they are both cleared?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I have no clue what's going on and am less than inclined to catch-up with a weekend V/LA coming up for a smash tournament. Someone fill me in on what I've missed and isn't worthless.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Are there any more reasons you dislike Soup other than the two you have posted about his claim? If so, could you state them?
He's done nothing.

Like, literally, nothing. We almost lynched him yesterday because he was inactive and I wanted him gone over Silph because, in the few posts Silph made, he made good points and gave us stances. I don't remember Soup doing that at all. Since this day started, he's bull****ted about his role, which he mostly claimed just to save his scummy *** yesterday, and pushed ****ing Inferno, an easy push to make.

So, again, I don't like Soup.

vote: Soup

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Okay, can I just clear this up now, do neighbors know what the other is? Becuase I know there is one that you can talk to each other as much as you want but don't really know if they are town or not and I don't know if that is neighbors or something different. Which is the one that they are both cleared?
Masons are confirmed.
Neighbors are not.

Ryker is not confirmed to me but, again, it's likely he's not scum.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
He's done nothing.

Like, literally, nothing. We almost lynched him yesterday because he was inactive and I wanted him gone over Silph because, in the few posts Silph made, he made good points and gave us stances. I don't remember Soup doing that at all. Since this day started, he's bull****ted about his role, which he mostly claimed just to save his scummy *** yesterday, and pushed ****ing Inferno, an easy push to make.

So, again, I don't like Soup.

vote: Soup
If it means anything his claim on me is also really bad. I don't want him to accuse me of OMGUSing

#HBC | ѕoup

I don't give a **** who i push, easy or not easy, inferno is my scum-pick.

i've done enough, you're exaggarating in the highest sense of the word; not like you did much hypocrite.

you wanna talk your baby case fodder and try cutting me down? go ahead.

my claim is what it is, i've explained it enough, once again, FODDER.

where's the beef WL? come at me with something more than what you pulled out of your ***, it makes you look desperate.

#HBC | ѕoup

swear to god i might flip some tables if people don't see the scumminess of inferno, and also, see people actually doing ****, we're all sitting on our ***** for nothing, time to get my scum-pick lynched.

#HBC | ѕoup

why do you care, inferno?

vote me and stop hiding behind people.

#HBC | ѕoup

lol, hypocrisy.

quick ISO'D inferno, i found nothing of merit besides me quoting them all and stating the obvious, wishy-washy, sheeping, the whole deal.

so, how many of you by a raise of hands are just using "he's noob” as an excuse?

i expect most, if not all to respond.

but, you realize how much bull**** that is? it's fickle to not read a player normally because of a handicap, scummy play is scummy play.

how many of you would consider voting inferno if he didn't have his handicap?

yeah, eat ****.

#HBC | ѕoup

god that's the biggest ****ing cop-out i've seen, and stop mentioning what you've done but what you are going to do, and once again, hiding, is that all you're gonna do?

prove me wrong, and take some initiative.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I just don't get you now. I have shown how I have taken initiative and you ignore it. My initiative was ryker and im going to trust WL for now. There has been one thing on my mind for a while.

Red ryu, why did you fake a posting restriction.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Hey guys. This past week has been a straining one for me and I haven't been able to make myself do the necessary work in this game. I'm sorry about this :(

I will catch myself up though. I'll start tonight but am travelling tomorrow morning/afternoon/evening so my post will happen after that period.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

i've done enough, you're exaggarating in the highest sense of the word; not like you did much hypocrite.

where's the beef WL? come at me with something more than what you pulled out of your ***, it makes you look desperate.
Odd I found this to be desperate. And why don't you care who you push?

swear to god i might flip some tables if people don't see the scumminess of inferno, and also, see people actually doing ****, we're all sitting on our ***** for nothing, time to get my scum-pick lynched.
Cool let's go this way.

Is he?

lol, hypocrisy.

quick ISO'D inferno, i found nothing of merit besides me quoting them all and stating the obvious, wishy-washy, sheeping, the whole deal.

so, how many of you by a raise of hands are just using "he's noob” as an excuse?

but, you realize how much bull**** that is? it's fickle to not read a player normally because of a handicap, scummy play is scummy play.

yeah, eat ****.
Mind posts said ISO or rather the posts in question where you suspect him?

And while he's a noob is meta, voting for a no lynch like he did is a good indication of such.

god that's the biggest ****ing cop-out i've seen, and stop mentioning what you've done but what you are going to do, and once again, hiding, is that all you're gonna do?

It's a cop out?

This is why we're lynching him.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

Odd I found this to be desperate. And why don't you care who you push?

Cool let's go this way.

Is he?

lol, hypocrisy.

yeah, eat ****.
Mind posts said ISO or rather the posts in question where you suspect him?

And while he's a noob is meta, voting for a no lynch like he did is a good indication of such.

It's a cop out?

~

I'm considering Inferno scum as a possibility, with your claim on the table you are more likely to be scum to me.

Top Bottom