• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upick Pokémafia... Game over! 2% Milk wins!

Best milk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Ok, I'm all caught up.

As it stands, I'm inclined to side with Circus. I really don't like Sang's defense, especially when a large facet of it is "I hate connections". :l

We're at L-1 right now, is it? Or is it L-2?

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
As it stands, I'm inclined to side with Circus. I really don't like Sang's defense, especially when a large facet of it is "I hate connections". :l
I'm done trying to argue my point with that. Are you siding with Circus just because you don't like my defense, or because you believe him?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I'm done trying to argue my point with that. Are you siding with Circus just because you don't like my defense, or because you believe him?
A little from column A, a little from Column B.

I think Circus makes a fairly compelling case here. You've been attempting to dismiss the connections and Panta's play as largely WIFOM. When I went back to look at your actual vote on Circus for reasoning, I couldn't find much outside of the OMGUS here...

If not you, who should we lynch?

Ryker said:
Can you talk to me later tonight, Raziek?
Sure can, I already left you a message on Skype after I got caught up.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
A little from column A, a little from Column B.

I think Circus makes a fairly compelling case here. You've been attempting to dismiss the connections and Panta's play as largely WIFOM. When I went back to look at your actual vote on Circus for reasoning, I couldn't find much outside of the OMGUS here...

If not you, who should we lynch?
Because connections are mainly WIFOM. Sure, there are some points in there that could be believable but I honestly believe that Panta was doing that in order to pave the way for his scummates to be safe later on in the game.

OMGUS claims that I have no reason for voting Circus and am just voting him just to vote him. Whatever reasons you do not see I have them.

Circus, obviously, but, at this point, I'd be willing to go with Inferno or even Vocal. Inferno has been acting weird all game and, although I was willing to pass it off as being a newb eariler, I can't ignore the fact that my gut is telling me I might be wrong. Vocal just because I'm not sure about him.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
OMGUS claims that I have no reason for voting Circus and am just voting him just to vote him. Whatever reasons you do not see I have them.

Circus, obviously, but, at this point, I'd be willing to go with Inferno or even Vocal. Inferno has been acting weird all game and, although I was willing to pass it off as being a newb eariler, I can't ignore the fact that my gut is telling me I might be wrong. Vocal just because I'm not sure about him.
I'm kind of confused. Can you tell me exactly why you believe Circus is scum? Quoting something you previously said is fine, if applicable.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
If you would on for a bit, I'm going through his and Gord's posts and making a case on why I think he's scum. Otherwise, as it stands, my current case is at the end of my 1228 I believe.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Looking forward to your case, then.

The one at the end of your 1228 essentially reads to me as "I don't like your case". You don't really say why he's scum, you just seem to think he's reaching on his case.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I have to go, much to my dismay (having some family issues at the moment that just popped up and I have to attend to them), but I will get back to my case on Acro when I get home sometime later tonight, maybe around 9 or 10. I'll also go through my 1228 and explain my points in that. I'm really sorry but I'll be back in a bit.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Assuming you mean Circus, not Acro, but ok. Hope things go well, real life is hard to avoid sometimes. D:

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Assuming you mean Circus, not Acro, but ok. Hope things go well, real life is hard to avoid sometimes. D:
Yeah, Circus. Sorry, been playing too many games with Acro I guess. Agreed. Well then, here we go.

Reason for voting Circus and why I think he's scum:

I would have quoted things but that would have taken a lot of time. I just suggest you try and look back.

In #82, Zen voted for Gord and his response was basically "How could you ever think I'm scum?" Most of his posts up to that point, and even a bit beyond, were full of fluff and talking about RR's posting restriction. Although it was fairly early on in the game, there was plenty to go off of from that point. He voted for me because I said that his #82 was seeming defensive, and felt content voting for me just because it was coming from the newbie side. When we asked him to explain, he kept hiding behind stupid stuff and avoiding our questions. When he does explain, he says that I obviously hadn't heard that it was scummy to FoS somebody that early on instead of voting for them. He assumed that I was the one that was using the FoS when it was a joint decision, so this argument makes no sense.

He attempts to use insults as his defense and offense instead of explaining hisself. I understand that Gord is normally full of himself, but there comes a point where it's time to get serious and he didn't understand, instead choosing to ignore my pushes because I am a new player. His first real post is reads from his gut, and although that isn't bad, he doesn't have anything to really substantiate with those reads. Even very far on his posts barely contain any content, mostly fluff and half***ed reads. He continues to ignore any posts we have against him. He hops from vote to vote and never sticks with one read. His pushes seem half-hearted and, although he had been willing to vote for Soupa or SilphCo, he never made a push or case against them that stuck.

In his 947 he jumps to the conclusion that Ryker is indy because he's a poisoner. Although it is still entirely possible that Ryker could be town, he changes that standing later on the start of D3 where he says Ryker is obvcleared. What happened to that entire argument to lynch him regardless of Panta's flip? Regardless of the fact that he was a oneshot, he was very adamant and to be struck from that so easily is weird. He has stuck with his reads from D1 and, although that is very admirable, he never gave any other reads and, once the people he wanted gone got lynched, there was never another to take its place.

On to Circus, who, as soon as he joined in, immediately started to tunnel on me and looked at nobody else. He decides to get on my case about posting in other threads when there were other threads that required my attention more and I had decided to put this one on the back-burner. He chooses one of the easiest people to go against (Vocal) because that person has had heat on all game from various people. Yes, he has a few posts as to why Vocal is scum, but the main bulk of his arguments were against me and, once he made sure that I was going to get lynched for the day, it seems he has dropped off the map (IDK if he's VL/A or not though).

[collapse=Explanation/extra for my 1228:]There is so much room for error in all of his arguments that it's not even funny. WIFOM shouldn't be the basis for an argument, and connections are nothing but WIFOM. He has no solid reason for his arugments. Although it is directed at me, it is a stupid idea to begin with. Instead of focusing on the posts that his scum read makes and using others to help him, he focuses on confirmed scum's posts. His argument is stretching. His post is tunneling without keeping an open mind and, from that, I see nothing but scum intent. Overall, he is taking things at either face value or looking at things too far beneath the surface. He doesn't think enough about things and, coming from an experienced player, it looks scummy. I say that any idiot could do that because it is easy to make a believable and influential case on things that are taken from face value when you explain them in that depth, even if they are wrong.[/collapse]

Granted, I could be wrong on this (lately, I normally have been), and Gord has done things that I liked and thought were town, but they were overshadowed by his and Circus's scum posts and I really feel that Circus is scum.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Hi, you guys. Sorry I haven't been on in a couple of days. When I haven't been at work, I've been trying to sleep off a summer cold. I'll get to catching up in a minute.

Deadline's about 24 hours away. Sang, you should probably claim as soon as you get the chance.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Sang can you quote posts that show the fluff and such? Specifically the ones you talked about in the second paragraph of your #1293.

I also agree with him claiming.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
@1253. I'm not expecting you to find something scummy in every post, I just dislike that your entire basis as to why I'm scum is Panta and you don't look at anything else really, instead chosing to say that I've just been scummy this entire game. I'm saying I can't wait for that arrogance to come and bite you in general. It would make my day to see that. Now, you're looking too far into things. I'm not excited about dying. I'm excited about teaching you a lesson, provided you are town and legitimately think I'm scum instead of scum finding an easly lynch.
So which is it? Do you think I'm scum or that I'm arrogant town? Because if I'm scum, which you have been alleging I am (and, as we have established, you are quite a cautious player and would not just place your vote on me if you didn't have strong reasons to do so since you "don't like being wrong"), then this "arrogant town" issue should not even be a concern of yours.

You emit your arrogance through "U mad?"
But you are mad. That's why there are asterisks all over your response posts to me.

@1254. I'm asking you who else you think is scum and who you are going to look at as scum. I see no connection between the two posts. Except for the fact that I misread mate to be meta... -_- HAHAHAHAHAHA WOW FAIL.
Ryker basically asked you the inverse of the question you asked me, and you basically just refused to answer it. And I didn't respond to your post either, mostly because I felt the answer to the question was already made pretty clear in my 1222, but the point of the post was to illustrate a certain hypocrisy. The only consistent part is you not liking player connections, which would astound me if you really were town.

Because connections are mainly WIFOM.
The entire game of Mafia deals with WIFOM. I get frustrated when I see people say "I try to avoid WIFOM," or "that's too WIFOM-y; forget about it." You're playing with WIFOM with every accusation you make, every question you ask. We do have some concrete things that can kill WIFOM sometimes, like cop results, but you can't just wait around for things like those to present themselves before you actually start playing the game. You just have to decide from which glass you're going to drink based on the knowledge you have and stick to it unless something else genuinely sways you. That's why flips are useful. That's why scum flips are particularly useful, and why your dismissal of any and all observable connections would be baffling if you weren't just scum trying to discredit my case any way you can. This is part of why meta analysis is not something that should be completely ignored either.

You say you don't consider connections to be a legitimate basis on which to form a scum read. What would you consider a legitimate basis on which to form a scum read?

I'll get to Sang's 1293 in a second. Not that there's much there to get to.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Also, do we know what happened to Vocal? I don't think he has made a post since Raziek and I replaced in.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
In #82, Zen voted for Gord and his response was basically "How could you ever think I'm scum?" Most of his posts up to that point, and even a bit beyond, were full of fluff and talking about RR's posting restriction. Although it was fairly early on in the game, there was plenty to go off of from that point. He voted for me because I said that his #82 was seeming defensive, and felt content voting for me just because it was coming from the newbie side.
Emphasis mine. I wasn't in Gord's head when he made his posts, but what you're saying here is just a blatant assumption. This is why I actually quote things and provide links in my posts when I reference things. Because I don't have words to twist or things to hide.

This is the post you're referring to in the bolded. There is nothing here to suggest that he was voting you just because he didn't like being called defensive or felt safe voting for a half-newbie slot or whatever. The one reason that he does later give for voting your slot at that point in the game was the FoS.

I also fail to see why you even thought his #82 was overly defensive.

When we asked him to explain, he kept hiding behind stupid stuff and avoiding our questions. When he does explain, he says that I obviously hadn't heard that it was scummy to FoS somebody that early on instead of voting for them. He assumed that I was the one that was using the FoS when it was a joint decision, so this argument makes no sense.
From an outsider's POV, this looks like quite the exaggeration of what happened. You make it sound like you had to badger Gord to get an explanation out of him when, in reality, he answered you almost immediately. Gord's vote comes at 115; his FoS explanation comes at 121. You guys can read the exchange that takes place between and after those posts if you want to see how much Sang is stretching this point. It's quite a lot, I assure you.

And again, I wasn't in Gord's head, but from my perspective, it doesn't look like Gord thought he "got" you because he thought you were a newb who didn't know not to use FoS yet or something. He actually suggests in his 121 that the fact that the FoS is coming from you and J together strikes him as scummier.

He attempts to use insults as his defense and offense instead of explaining hisself. I understand that Gord is normally full of himself, but there comes a point where it's time to get serious and he didn't understand, instead choosing to ignore my pushes because I am a new player. His first real post is reads from his gut, and although that isn't bad, he doesn't have anything to really substantiate with those reads. Even very far on his posts barely contain any content, mostly fluff and half***ed reads. He continues to ignore any posts we have against him. He hops from vote to vote and never sticks with one read. His pushes seem half-hearted and, although he had been willing to vote for Soupa or SilphCo, he never made a push or case against them that stuck.
This is all a bunch of useless fluff. If you want any of this to stick, you'll need to show some of the posts you're talking about and explain why they're scummy and not just things about Gord that you don't like.

But I am going to single out a small sentence of this paragraph for later use.

In his 947 he jumps to the conclusion that Ryker is indy because he's a poisoner. Although it is still entirely possible that Ryker could be town, he changes that standing later on the start of D3 where he says Ryker is obvcleared. What happened to that entire argument to lynch him regardless of Panta's flip? Regardless of the fact that he was a oneshot, he was very adamant and to be struck from that so easily is weird.
The confusion here seemed to come from the fact that Gord thought Ryker was a Poisoner, when in fact Ryker was a Vig with poison flavor. This was cleared up ages ago.

He has stuck with his reads from D1 and, although that is very admirable, he never gave any other reads and, once the people he wanted gone got lynched, there was never another to take its place.
Remember that sentence I said I decided to save a short while ago? Here's where it comes in handy.

He hops from vote to vote and never sticks with one read.
He has stuck with his reads from D1....
Does not compute error//codefakecomputer_lingoCRZHkkkrrrrzzt....

Also, you say that Gord never gave new reads once the people he wanted gone were lynched. Are you making the argument that scumGord would not have begun looking for new mislynches once his first couple of picks were gone? What is your reasoning for taking this as a scumtell? I mean, outside of the true reason, which is that you're just trying to pad your very limp case.

He has stuck with his reads from D1On to Circus, who, as soon as he joined in, immediately started to tunnel on me and looked at nobody else. He decides to get on my case about posting in other threads when there were other threads that required my attention more and I had decided to put this one on the back-burner. He chooses one of the easiest people to go against (Vocal) because that person has had heat on all game from various people. Yes, he has a few posts as to why Vocal is scum, but the main bulk of his arguments were against me and, once he made sure that I was going to get lynched for the day, it seems he has dropped off the map (IDK if he's VL/A or not though).
Explain to me why immediately targeting a player I think is scum and pursuing them is scummy.

I got on your case about posting in other games because I had asked you a pretty simple question and your were stalling on it under the guise of needing to reread the game in order to answer me properly. And since I was kind of planning on waiting for an answer to that question before I continued with what I wanted to post, it was getting frustrating. I do respect the ability that you and other people have for being able to juggle so many games at once; I usually stick to one or two at the most because three or more can become quite difficult.

I never even went against Vocal. I think there's a decent chance he could be scum, but I haven't made a single post in pursuit of him so far—in fact, I specifically wanted to avoid lynching him toDay because I'm much more confident about you. All I've said "against" Vocal is that his claim of being targeted for confusion should not be taken at face value. And why would you even have a problem with me going after Vocal if you yourself find him scummy? When you think he's scummy, it's because you're hunting scum, but when I think he's scummy, it's because I'm going for the easy out? Which I didn't even do? What?

I do apologize for the unannounced absence; it would have been best if I had at least gotten on to tell you guys what was up, but I just didn't ever want to get off the couch when I didn't have to because I felt like a hollow husk of a human being. Still, bad form on my part.

I'm not even getting into the collapsed bit because it's just the same "the way I see it" stuff we've been talking around for a while now.

Your move, Tex.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Sang, you should probably claim as soon as you get the chance.
Luxray, Town Vanilla.

So which is it? Do you think I'm scum or that I'm arrogant town? Because if I'm scum, which you have been alleging I am (and, as we have established, you are quite a cautious player and would not just place your vote on me if you didn't have strong reasons to do so since you "don't like being wrong"), then this "arrogant town" issue should not even be a concern of yours.
I'm saying if you are town, then you are being very arrogant. If you are scum then I would give you props. And I don't like being wrong. I get that it's gonna happen but I don't like it. Sarcasm is not needed, else I will throw it back.

circus said:
But you are mad. That's why there are asterisks all over your response posts to me.
I'm not mad. I'm frustrated because you are being stupid. There is a difference. Me mad would go off and sulk and not try to respond to anything you say.

circus said:
Ryker basically asked you the inverse of the question you asked me, and you basically just refused to answer it. And I didn't respond to your post either, mostly because I felt the answer to the question was already made pretty clear in my 1222, but the point of the post was to illustrate a certain hypocrisy. The only consistent part is you not liking player connections, which would astound me if you really were town.
I didn't refuse to answer it. I misread it. Maybe it's just that I don't have any experience with them but, especially with this fiasco, I am not liking them and I don't like the aspect of them.

circus said:
The entire game of Mafia deals with WIFOM. I get frustrated when I see people say "I try to avoid WIFOM," or "that's too WIFOM-y; forget about it." You're playing with WIFOM with every accusation you make, every question you ask. We do have some concrete things that can kill WIFOM sometimes, like cop results, but you can't just wait around for things like those to present themselves before you actually start playing the game. You just have to decide from which glass you're going to drink based on the knowledge you have and stick to it unless something else genuinely sways you. That's why flips are useful. That's why scum flips are particularly useful, and why your dismissal of any and all observable connections would be baffling if you weren't just scum trying to discredit my case any way you can. This is part of why meta analysis is not something that should be completely ignored either.
I can understand meta and, although I don't care for the concept, it comes in handy and avoiding it altogether can be one's downfall. Being as I haven't really played any complete games with anybody currently alive in this game I can't use my own ideas from them. I also understand the need for WIFOM. And I'm not saying completely forget about it. I'm also not saying that completely hate connections, just when they are the sole basis for the case do I hate it, because it leads to things like this. I think we should save this discussion about connections until later, after the game, because it has been taking up so much time and we have better things to do. I'm not dismissing it as an important issue. Don't get me wrong, but it has turned into a discussion of how people play mafia and I would like to continue this discussion when I can ask questions about it and talk about it and not be scrutinized for it.

circus said:
You say you don't consider connections to be a legitimate basis on which to form a scum read. What would you consider a legitimate basis on which to form a scum read?
Something that a person does or says. Pushing just for the sake of pushing. Ignoring certain things or avoiding large issues. Something that makes it seem like you aren't completely based off of connections.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Emphasis mine. I wasn't in Gord's head when he made his posts, but what you're saying here is just a blatant assumption. This is why I actually quote things and provide links in my posts when I reference things. Because I don't have words to twist or things to hide.
This gets its own post. Now, why don't you stop and read, hmm? Didn't think you were the kind of player to be such a blatant lier. I'm not hiding anything and I'm not making any assumtions. It was not the post I was referring to in the bolded. Thank you very much.

Knowing that it's coming from the less experienced side makes me even more happy with this vote.
This post was made by LST, but he is a member of that hydra and was posting in here.

complete 112

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
From an outsider's POV, this looks like quite the exaggeration of what happened. You make it sound like you had to badger Gord to get an explanation out of him when, in reality, he answered you almost immediately.
He didn't answer completely and we had to drag out the entire conversation to do so longer than we would have had to if he had just answered us. Much like you, he resorted to insults, albeit much more petty than yourself.

Have you ever heard that it's scummy to FoS somebody, rather than vote them, this early in the game, because it means you are being cautious in your moves? I'm actually pretty sure that the sang side hasn't and that, and I'm 100% positive that the J side has, which makes it even more legitimate as a scum tell. Your move?
He says that he's almost positive that I hadn't heard that it was scummy and that he was 100% sure J had. So, he's assuming, to me, that I had not talked to J about putting out an FoS, because J would have talked me out of it. At this point, I'm guessing that he was thinking I was the only one that was really posting.

circus said:
The confusion here seemed to come from the fact that Gord thought Ryker was a Poisoner, when in fact Ryker was a Vig with poison flavor. This was cleared up ages ago.
I agree, which is why I said I thought it was weird. It's not necessarily scummy, but I don't think it should go unnoticed.

circus said:
Does not compute error//codefakecomputer_lingoCRZHkkkrrrrzzt....
Jumping from vote to vote and having the same scum reads is completely different. His reads at the start of D1 were pretty much the same by the end of D3. But, he was completely willing to vote for anybody to make up a lynch, turning it into a game once he was comfortable with the people that were getting lynched. He switched votes back and forth often. Granted, it got lesser so as the Day wore on, especially into yesterDay, but it never really stopped.

circus said:
Also, you say that Gord never gave new reads once the people he wanted gone were lynched. Are you making the argument that scumGord would not have begun looking for new mislynches once his first couple of picks were gone? What is your reasoning for taking this as a scumtell?
I think that, as town, he should have been giving us more places to look instead of sticking to his scum reads from D1 that had hardly changed at all. If he were town, he should have been giving us help by saying who he thought was scummy besides just 1 person. As scum, he would have felt less inclined to do so so that, if he ended up dying, the town wouldn't be able to get very many reads off of him.

circus said:
Explain to me why immediately targeting a player I think is scum and pursuing them is scummy.
Because you are tunneling and focusing completely on me. Even though Vocal is a scum pick, you haven't made a case on him or focused on him. You completely disregard any valid arguments I make and, instead, stoop so low as to insult me, or my intelligence, or just my arguments as a whole.

circus said:
I got on your case about posting in other games because I had asked you a pretty simple question and your were stalling on it under the guise of needing to reread the game in order to answer me properly. And since I was kind of planning on waiting for an answer to that question before I continued with what I wanted to post, it was getting frustrating. I do respect the ability that you and other people have for being able to juggle so many games at once; I usually stick to one or two at the most because three or more can become quite difficult.
I should probably do the same but I was expecting to hydra in this with J but he had to replace out. I apologize for making you wait so long for my reads (and even taking forever to get to those once you made your post) but, as I said, I did eventually get to them. As it was, I was so focused on my other games that I had completely forgotten about what was even happening and I put it off, which I, admittedly, shouldn't have.

circus said:
I never even went against Vocal. I think there's a decent chance he could be scum, but I haven't made a single post in pursuit of him so far—in fact, I specifically wanted to avoid lynching him toDay because I'm much more confident about you.
As I said, tunneling.

circus said:
All I've said "against" Vocal is that his claim of being targeted for confusion should not be taken at face value. And why would you even have a problem with me going after Vocal if you yourself find him scummy? When you think he's scummy, it's because you're hunting scum, but when I think he's scummy, it's because I'm going for the easy out? Which I didn't even do? What?
Actually, after my re-read, I find others to be scummier. I'm just not sure about vocal. He is a resounding null to me and, at this stage, it makes me uncomfortable. You come in here with a scum read on the easiest person to have a scum read against and not get any flak for and yet you chose to not pursue it because of a greater read on me. As you have said, you haven't given hardly any info at all on why you think Vocal is scum.

circus said:
I do apologize for the unannounced absence; it would have been best if I had at least gotten on to tell you guys what was up, but I just didn't ever want to get off the couch when I didn't have to because I felt like a hollow husk of a human being. Still, bad form on my part.
It's fine. My apologies. I was just commenting on it, and I didn't feel comfortable just claiming that on you just because you weren't there. IRL stuff just happens and I realize voting somebody just because of their absence is stupid. I hope you are feeling better. Being sick sucks.

circus said:
I'm not even getting into the collapsed bit because it's just the same "the way I see it" stuff we've been talking around for a while now.
Agreed. That was more for Raziek than you but I didn't feel the need to make two different posts.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Inferno, I suggest you read. Circus has only made like 20 posts. It's in one of the few where he isn't making a case against me. It's not explicit, but I thank you for bringing that up because it made me go back through his posts.

Ryker seems to have some strong town reads. You, DH, and Vocal, are not among them. That's what I'm getting from that. And I'm pretty inclined to agree with him right now. Not totally sold on Infernotown, but he still shouldn't die toDay.

Sang, were you going to get me those scum picks at some point? Because if not, then just let me know so I can get to explaining to everyone else why you're scum.
He's agreeing with Ryker that DH, Vocal, and I are scum. But, the reason I am thanking you is because, Circus, you're right. You haven't even pursued Vocal whatsoever which better supports my point of you tunneling me.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Circus tunneling is kinda normal for him if I were to pull meta into here.

Also not sure if I will be able to post the Vocal post, I'll be losing internet soon and will only be able to post from my phone for a few days.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I don't really think I'd qualify Circus as tunneling, anyway.

He replaces in on Day 3, has a solid scum read on you, with a lesser one on Vocal. Who else is he gonna focus on? Especially with the deadline this close, he doesn't have time to play 20 questions.

Unless something drastic happens, I intend to hammer Sangfroid before the deadline, which as a reminder, is tonight.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
@Raziek. Yes, but he had had plenty of time before deadline to ask questions and get into the swing of things. Just because you have a solid scum read on somebody doesn't mean you can ignore everything else that is happening. He can focus on me all he wants, but if he doesn't at least look elsewhere every now and then he's gonna be wrong.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Unless he's right, which is why what you're saying is WIFOM.

To quote a cartoon toucan, "Follow your nose!"

I'm hammering now.

vote: SangfroidWarrior

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
But, he's wrong. So, that entire argument is void.

@Town. I ask that you look more into Inferno. I have not had the chance to do so before now but, when you re-read through his posts, don't push off everything he does on the basis of being a n00b. Whoever else you look into, use your own thoughts on why somebody could be scum.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Wow. Didn't expect to come home and see a hammer. Sang, if you're town, I'm super sorry. You'll see me eatin' humble pie at the post-game party.

But I'm still pretty sure you're scum.

Regardless of what you flip, I'm sorry that you feel that I've insulted you. It certainly hasn't been my intention to offend you in any way. Push your buttons, sure. A lot. But not question your intelligence or the like.

I might respond to some of your things about tunneling or my Vocal read or whatever in a bit if Asdioh doesn't swoop in here to end the Day. But I'm curious, why exactly do you have such a problem with me not pursuing Vocal toDay? He hasn't even been here. What would you suggest we do—lynch Vocal while he's MIA? Even if Vocal had been my strongest scum read when I replaced in, I don't know that I would have supported lynching him without him at least being able to pop in and offer some kind of rebuttal. You were at least here and able to defend yourself.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Twilight 3

Circus :pokeball: SangfroidWarrior
Red Ryu
SangfroidWarrior :100: :100: :100: :100: Circus, Inferno3044, Red Ryu, Raziek
Inferno3044
Vocal
Raziek
Ryker

Not voting: Vocal, Ryker

A lynch has been reached! It is now Twilight until I post the flip, which will be later tonight. I will do my best to close the thread RIGHT before someone tries submitting a long post.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Wow. Didn't expect to come home and see a hammer. Sang, if you're town, I'm super sorry. You'll see me eatin' humble pie at the post-game party.

But I'm still pretty sure you're scum.

Regardless of what you flip, I'm sorry that you feel that I've insulted you. It certainly hasn't been my intention to offend you in any way. Push your buttons, sure. A lot. But not question your intelligence or the like.

I might respond to some of your things about tunneling or my Vocal read or whatever in a bit if Asdioh doesn't swoop in here to end the Day. But I'm curious, why exactly do you have such a problem with me not pursuing Vocal toDay? He hasn't even been here. What would you suggest we do—lynch Vocal while he's MIA? Even if Vocal had been my strongest scum read when I replaced in, I don't know that I would have supported lynching him without him at least being able to pop in and offer some kind of rebuttal. You were at least here and able to defend yourself.
I like the sincerity of this post. We really do need to get Vocal back here though.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
...?

It's completely useless AtE? It's there for post game if he's town or to get you to think that very thing as scum. I don't like your response to it at all.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
...?

It's completely useless AtE? It's there for post game if he's town or to get you to think that very thing as scum. I don't like your response to it at all.
I know its AtE. I just thought it was a nice for him to say that he didn't mean to insult her intellect. Nothing more. Honestly my view of circus will mostly depend on how Sang flips.

Top Bottom