• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uprise 11! *UPRISE SERIES IS BACK* *PRE-APEX TRAINING*

P&W

Smash Rookie
Though I'm 14, I'll attend with Ice Climers 4 Life (yes, he misspelled his username) unless there's an age minimum.
Definitely going to lose, but I'm just gonna watch and experience my first tournament.

RvlvRBobcat

Smash Apprentice
Though I'm 14, I'll attend with Ice Climers 4 Life (yes, he misspelled his username) unless there's an age minimum.
Definitely going to lose, but I'm just gonna watch and experience my first tournament.
I dont want to discourage you, there isnt an age limit but you can go to a tournament and not enter.
All you have to do is pay venue and then play a ton of friendlies, and people will be understanding for newcomers.
You can gain experience, get better and even still experience the tournament.

Mampam

Smash Ace
this is my Bus information for anyone who can pick me up

Date: Friday, December 28 2012

Destination & approximate arrival time:
1:30 pm at 278 West 34th St. cor. 8th Ave. NY, NY (Near Penn Station).

I need whoever I'm housing with's number and whoever's picking me up, cause idk the NY subway mu

doommachine15

Smash Ace
If anyone besides Anti/M2K/Vinnie/Dabuz/ADHD/Zero/Nairo, wants 1$ MM's just approach me.

No hate/trolling to any top players name I missed, come win 1$ off me :p

:phone:

HelpR

Smash Ace
Was planning to drive into this, unfortunately if the storm is terrible i will not be moving my car an inch. Heres to hoping that it doesn't snow.

HelpR

Smash Ace
Unfortunately i cant take my car due to the snow. I plan to enter sony all star, but i'll be there t like 1, can someone preregister me? I'll pay upon arrival, or course.

Rood

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Rood2790
Umm when does stream start its 1:54 PM (eastern time) day of, and not up...

:phone:

Top Bottom