• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I was actually there. You weren't. It was hardly a feat, the attendance came from out of region and it won't happen again.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
That too but the other stuff also. Everyone shows fervor for themselves and their region at some point in time, but it's just not realistic. Nothing ever comes to fruition. I'm content with our region staying the same for the next year, I have lots of fun playing versus you guys and seeing everyone. No superstar is breaking out and is going to start placing in out of region events. SRY.

me, jesse, neil, san, snakeee, cura and hulk are all very good and either can or have already placed quite high in large, out of region events
you should be more clear with what you are talking about.
Then why play? That's like, such a static notion. Players should want to get better. Everyone has a fire inside that they want to burn brighter.

agreed. even the people that explicitly tell me that they are casual smashers still come up to me and ask for tips on how to get better.
I call bull**** on this one. SS3's getting sponsorship AND a bigger venue, ****'s gonna be epic.
this.
every tournament syracuse brings and shows up with more people

PinPoint

Smash Apprentice
goin off the deep end :laugh:

4srs tho, a lot of wny is on n off about smash. I think if we were more serious about improving we could get somewhere in terms of skill.

Random thing that happened friday that annoyed me:
Some dude refused to grab as ganon. I tried to break him out of his limitation, but he flat out didn't want to grab. I don't know how to fix that.

Thing like that add up and are a hindrance to our community imo.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
rofl ima **** neils **** in melee i saw him lose t roman i was like LOL the whole time my fox iso better

i beat zosos sheik in gtournament mathc id love to see neil beat me these days

bring it on

im so fuked up right now jesse i lover u

i wish i could hangd out with everone1 more foy come up sometime please

teffon i will mm you for like %100 USD anty way

Hax

Smash Champion
lol @ NY state power rankings without NYC

that's like the special olympics power rankings

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
lmao, fox ditto MM next time?
namesearch always reveals unfounded trashtalk, i'm just playing. we don't have to mm but we should at least play :laugh:

and f that hax get out of here lol basically not even in the same state.

we have a completely different socio-economic structure upstate ny should be the 51st state

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I mean... I thought it was just as ******** as the idea of a "New York Power Ranking" that only includes the city, which is what... 10% of the state?

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
drinking mm v steffon. i bet he takes like 1 beer or shot and is hammered.

I had eight shots of jack and some jonny walker red last night . i feel terrible now :urg: but was composed at the time. besides all the texts to my ex girlfriends. that's when you know you got too drunk :dizzy:

Top Bottom