• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

WillE

Smash Cadet
Ok money match accepted with a little twist. You have to beat manalord first and I ain't talkin bout smash. You gotta beat him til his dik falls off

WHO THE FK IS MANALORD ANYWAY?? SOUNDS LIKE A SCRUB WITH A BAD CASE OF RPG-ITIS

i mean ti.tties... a bad case of ti.tties

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
who the *** am i? i'm fukkin manalord b|tch people will recognize my name wherever you drop it whenever you scrubrat. titt|es? something you probably aint never motorboated before you little no d|ck prepube sh|t.

****it im gettin infracted **** this ****!

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
lol I love you eric.

It's gotten to the point now where all I care about is solely tournament placing. That's it, that's what I practice for, that's what I play for.

When someone comes into a thread and tries to flame me, or my region for that matter, I don't even feel anything anymore. If it doesn't have an effect on my game, I don't get mad, sad, or angry.

Besides, from the way WillE came into the thread and started trying to trash us, I'd actually say he'd fit in pretty good with us. I look forward to you and your friends coming to our tournies dude. You and honeybadger and whoever are welcome to stay with us whenever, and play blah blah all that good stuff.

honeyBADGER!

Smash Apprentice
jesiah you're cool plus i hear your pri gud

foy you're gonna get smacked
(with mario)

every1 else is cool too

Sharky

Smash Master
new tier list, with separation of tiers not yet finalized (so the order is right, but the labeling isn't):

S: Meta Knight
A: Snake, Diddy Kong, Falco, Wario, Marth, Ice Climbers
B: Olimar, Pikachu, King Dedede, Mr. Game & Watch, Lucario, Zero Suit Samus
C: Toon Link, Kirby, Fox, R.O.B., Pit, Peach, Donkey Kong
D: Luigi, Wolf, Zelda/Sheik, Sonic, Ike, Sheik, Ness, Pokémon Trainer
E: Yoshi, Lucas, Mario, Bowser
F: Captain Falcon, Samus, Jigglypuff, Link, Zelda
G: Ganondorf

Foy

Smash Champion
Just wait till the tournament. You aint nothing to Jesiahs Sheik, Themanalords Falcon, Minhs Link, Steffons **** *** fox.

You aint ready for this **** man.

honeyBADGER!

Smash Apprentice
i challenge Jesiahs shiek, Mana's falcon, Minhs link, and Steffons fox ALL

to

a

5$ MM VS. MY MARIO!

AND foy i'll go 20$ with you.

Snowmanthatknows

Smash Journeyman
It's nice we have some new kids wanting to be competition, but it's not so nice how immature and annoying they are.

WillE: Are you like 12 years old? Who rocks a Punisher avatar?

Honeybadger: It's great that you like to trash talk, but you really can't say anything yet unless you get your *** up here and play us.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Yeah this kid.

$5 MM with alittle twist. If u win you get my username and password and can delete me so i cant post annoying **** ever again. If i win i get yours. and i get to do whatever.

I accept your challenge.

WHO THE FK IS MANALORD ANYWAY?? SOUNDS LIKE A SCRUB WITH A BAD CASE OF RPG-ITIS
oh. my. jesus. I havent laughed at anything that hard since snowman said he could beat me in melee.
wtf snowman aint you that kid that lost to jtam? scrub
WOW, dude is going in dumb hard. I like this kid.
also, for real tho, who loses to Jtam?
<3
Just wait till the tournament. You aint nothing to Jesiahs Sheik, Themanalords Falcon, Minhs Link, Steffons **** *** fox.

You aint ready for this **** man.
when was the last time mana showed up to anything?

also, I love how minhs link comes before not only steffon, but neil too.

lawl.

i challenge Jesiahs shiek, Mana's falcon, Minhs link, and Steffons fox ALL

to

a

5$ MM VS. MY MARIO!

AND foy i'll go 20$ with you.
I accept this challenge in manas place.

1. WillE: Are you like 12 years old? Who rocks a Punisher avatar?

2. Honeybadger: It's great that you like to trash talk, but you really can't say anything yet unless you get your *** up here and play us.
1. it was a good effort but its clear that you are going to get your shiz rocked if you try to get at this dude on the trashtalk game.

2. thats pretty big talk from somebody who punked out of a match with me...

Snowmanthatknows

Smash Journeyman
Kyle, I said I would have loved to play you that day, but we had to end the tourney early and I got there late so I didn't have time to face you.

I didn't have the money for the MM but I would have played anyway for experience because I need a lot of it. I'll be happy to play this weekend if you want.

I'm also not saying I'm better than Honeybadger because I'm still new, yeah I'll probably get my **** rocked if I don't keep working to rise up. I'm just talking for the rest of us up here.

By the way, air head, I only joke around about beating you in Melee. If I'm being serious about Smash, then I'll admit to how bad I am. I know my faults and that's what has been helping improve at a spectacular rate.

I'm going to bed, G'night.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
@ snowman
Just dont let me forget about it again guy.
=D

@ yannick, will I be castrated if i admit to never having had one of those?

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: No, but you will have to be the victim of their terrible addictiveness now.

French vanilla all the way.

WillE

Smash Cadet
It's nice we have some new kids wanting to be competition, but it's not so nice how immature and annoying they are.

WillE: Are you like 12 years old? Who rocks a Punisher avatar?

Honeybadger: It's great that you like to trash talk, but you really can't say anything yet unless you get your *** up here and play us.
Hey Snoman

u mad?

(why you think im 12? punisher is so cool bro!!)

Top Bottom