• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

WillE

Smash Cadet
Alright guys I admit I'm actually dudutsai but thats why i talk about you all the time snowman! You'll never beat me. I'll **** you on any of my alts and if you really give me a hard time (which you won't) ill just own you with puff and then plank til you cry hauehauehaueh

hubble

Smash Ace
Alright guys I admit I'm actually dudutsai but thats why i talk about you all the time snowman! You'll never beat me. I'll **** you on any of my alts and if you really give me a hard time (which you won't) ill just own you with puff and then plank til you cry hauehauehaueh
Spectacular

:laugh:

SnowMan

Smash Journeyman
Okay. _______________

TommyGreenShirt

Smash Journeyman
Hey Dudutsai, wanna play some smash tonight? I'm in the mood for some smashings and maybe you and your suite mates would want to play too. Let me know, either give me a call/text or just post something.

WillE

Smash Cadet
im actually snowman
i was bashing myself to see your responses and you guys are not very nice
i think i progressed a lot as a player but no one else seems to agree
i definitely deserve a spot on the PR (AT LEAST an honorable mention) and as for not placing well in tournaments; its cause i choked
kinda like that d*ck i choked on last night

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
.......I'm being totally serious here but I'm positive SnowMan just said that for lulz.

WillE, you seem like a cool guy and all but... this shiz is getting weird.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Mike, I need a hug. D:

P.S. - Forgot to post this; Brawl tomorrow at the apartment starting from 5:30 p.m. going until about midnight. Don't come if you play overtly gay; you will be forcefully removed by any or all residents of the apartment. Silly Melee videos from tonight coming soon.

Top Bottom