• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

a nub

Smash Ace
so yeah anyone from the apartment wanna pick me up if something's going down tomorrow? or anyone cuse bound cool with bringing me if you're leaving after like 3:30?

cuz ima be mad bored otherwise tomorrow lol

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
who the hell is this guy?

thats minh, the melee link kid.

Nay, preying on the weak for self gain is not only a sign of a loser, but also hinders your own growth.

But if someone wants to spend their time trying to beat people worse than them for a few dollars rather than seek out people better than them to build their skill (which is something that at least I value much more than money) then go ahead.

Which is more rewarding?
Ill just say I do both.

also minh, THERES NOT A CHANCE that Im going to let you beat me in mvc3.

count on it.

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
Trash talk is just part of the fun, IMO. It sort of serves the purpose of lightening the mood when you're all down from a loss. But, that's just how I take it.

-Also, did you ever find anyone else pulling that VJ silly 5-bar combo goggles? I mean, it is the five bar combo, that silly thing that should probably not really happen, but still. Thing's hilarious.

-I might try and get a bit better handle on TvC again if MvC3 is looking similarish, but Iunno. I got other stuff to do these days.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Awwww snap.

Hey, everyone who plays Blaz should definitely try to come out next Sunday for, like...an actual training session or something. :D

Or screw it, come out tonight.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
blazblue/streetfighter money match?

besides, even if im only good at that one game, thats one more than you can say.
Except I'm good at melee, was decent in brawl when i cared about it. Beat you in mvc2 last time we money matched, and was better than you at melty blood. Moot points right?

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I'm about to revive the old WNY thread just so these kids can stay in here and argue, LOL.

I'm super sadface that I missed Rossi last night. D:

Foy

Smash Champion
Yo i got a kid in ITG that would take all your money.

This is actually foy, not like the last 5 post on my name.

And ITG money match, ill bring my man.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Come on, white people! Step it up!

Stop gorging on turkey! Get @ some duck! Those birds is MADD DELICIOUS and won't put you into a coma!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
-Also, did you ever find anyone else pulling that VJ silly 5-bar combo goggles? I mean, it is the five bar combo, that silly thing that should probably not really happen, but still. Thing's hilarious.

-I might try and get a bit better handle on TvC again if MvC3 is looking similarish, but Iunno. I got other stuff to do these days.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHKHUy8_Bb8
:yoshi: I'm about to revive the old WNY thread just so these kids can stay in here and argue, LOL.

I'm super sadface that I missed Rossi last night. D:
We were talking about you a bit too lol
Yo i got a kid in ITG that would take all your money.

This is actually foy, not like the last 5 post on my name.

And ITG money match, ill bring my man.
Foys not kidding, our friend is national level at itg (or at least he was) but yea, I would put up the money for him to play anyboyd in that game.

Foy

Smash Champion
Foys not kidding, our friend is national level at itg (or at least he was) but yea, I would put up the money for him to play anyboyd in that game.
this kids so good he will get your grandma pregnant then get the baby inside pregnant once it turns legal. That legit.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Interesting I'm not near national level but I can AAA most DDR songs and dub star to quad majority of itg

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
also, neil is broken at pokemon stadium.
pikapika namesearch
Dude is so good, we played a 4 man match one time, and I sucked so I didnt win anything. Neil is one game away from winning, and said "im going to make goggles win this next game game.' and then went and did it.

as I recall, it was me sharky neil and cura.

also, Im pretty solid at lumines if anybody ever feels the need to lose at a puzzle game.

Sharky

Smash Master
also, neil is broken at pokemon stadium.
pikapika namesearch
Dude is so good, we played a 4 man match one time, and I sucked so I didnt win anything. Neil is one game away from winning, and said "im going to make goggles win this next game game.' and then went and did it.

as I recall, it was me sharky neil and cura.

also, Im pretty solid at lumines if anybody ever feels the need to lose at a puzzle game.
That game was stupid, people like ganged up on my poor golbat and gangraped it for the last five seconds.

I think I still won that series though, pretty sure. =)

And get at me in the quiz game *****es XD

Top Bottom