• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate Newyork Smash Finder!!!!!!

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Ok basically from Peekskill and up nobody really knows anyone besides like six people who smash. Then we go to city tourney and leave with to buttholes from all the **** and wonder why. We cant get better unless we play a more diverse crowd so if your from Putnam, Dutchess, Ulster, Rockland, Or around anywhere up here please put your name and town and county(because as we all know there are some crazy town names up here that no1 has ever heard of). If you can just give us an estimate of where u might be at like 5 mins away from a mall or bridge that would be lovely. Even if your up here for school only post still plz we ppl who live in the sticks need to get better 2 lol

So i'll go 1st (p.s. brawl doesnt exist on this thread sry................ well not really)

T. Webb
Hopewell Junction, Dutchess County (20 mins away from the Poughkeepsie galleria 15 mins away from the Newburgh bridge)

Its all bout team EXTACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAPTAIN_FALCON23

Smash Cadet
OMFG!

I think I go by aznstorm these days
Manlius, NY (suburbs near Syracuse)
Ithaca, NY come mid-August (Cornell)
Strictly Melee

Not writing mains, guys? I'm CF/Falco. Trying a little Marth/Jiggs now and then. Mewtwo if I'm pwning you too hard (usually ending in me getting pwned pretty hard).

_Sync_

Smash Apprentice
Name: I go by SynC but people know me better as Cross
Contact Info:
AIM: Berserker0917
MSN: Berserker_Cross@hotmail.com
Crew: Phantom Crisis
Wi-fi Clan: Wii Nightmare
Game: Brawl (original)

Bladewing

Smash Apprentice
any of you guys go to rensallier polytechnic institute (RPI)? I have a couple of friends who go there lol.

_Sync_

Smash Apprentice
By chance, can't we have this merge with the official NY thread? At least in this way there wouldn't be any need for constantly bumping the thread, though at this point I'm unsure if the thread starter still checks the activity. Perhaps in a few days, I might reproduce the thread and re-organize the information, maybe sort player names by City or region.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
By chance, can't we have this merge with the official NY thread? At least in this way there wouldn't be any need for constantly bumping the thread, though at this point I'm unsure if the thread starter still checks the activity. Perhaps in a few days, I might reproduce the thread and re-organize the information, maybe sort player names by City or region.
I still check this thread but if you want to do that i have no problems with it at all. Good looking out:)

hubble

Smash Ace
We've got 3 guys in the Rochester NY area.

Strictly melee. We are dying to find more people to play with.

Get at us, we're traveling up to a few canada events and traveling a bit to new england for their tournaments. Especially if you live 1-2 hours a way. We just got back from Mass Madness so we're serious about it.

Get at us.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
F8
Newburgh, Orange County, NY
A few mins from Stewart Airport
Melee ONLY ^_^
Team Unnecessary ALL DAI
Rykard
Wappingers Falls, NY
about 10 minutes form Poughkeepsie Galleria. same area as T.Webb basically
Melee Only
Team Extacy

also, if anyone goes to Ithaca College or will be attending as a freshman next year, send me a PM
DNS
Mahopac, NY
~10min from the Jefferson Valley mall
these are other up north players

_Sync_

Smash Apprentice
Though we can't get this stickied, the very least we can do is organize the thread in a manner that people can understand and make it easier to locate players. And from this point, a template should be used to get a better idea of how to contact the player and such (ie: the templete I "borrowed" from the NY thread).

hubble

Smash Ace
If you live close to rochester ny, we are going to start having [bi]weekly smashfests for melee soon.

Contact me as soon as possible if interested.

KZYFranco

Smash Rookie
Franco
Schenectady, NY (E Upstate near Albany)
Mostly play Melee, lots of 64, and a little Brawl
AIM: KZYoshi87
Email: Franco_de_Mayo@hotmail.com

If someone could arrange/needed help setting up a tourney, or even better, something regular, please let me know. I have a full Melee set up, and could probably find more players/set ups also if we could actually get something figured out. Get in touch.

BAMF

Smash Cadet
Mike
I go BY: Ekim
Buffalo/Cheektowaga
I play Brawl mostly and recently getting back into melee.
If anyone knows When UB has their smashfests let me know please :)

Thats-husbands-color

Smash Cadet
Name: Storms

Location: Well i live in Rockland, but I go to school at SUNY Oneonta. So if there are any peeps goin to Hartwick/Oneonta hit me up on smashboards

Game: Melee only

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I'm the mana lord i'm quasi famous lol rofl jk no im pretty good

Oswego, NY during fall and spring semester

Lake George, NY during winter and summer

ice snow or grass i'll kick your ***

melee only

Allied

Smash Master
hey *******s

come to montgomery, NY

especially you manalord my friends go to oswego :D

Sharky

Smash Master
Sharky
Syracuse, NY
Brawl, but I'll mess around with melee if you want. I haven't played seriously in ages though.

and hell no do NOT merge this with the NY thread. All they talk about there is NYC, and that ****ing annoys the hell out of me. >__>

altairian

Smash Lord
altairian
Ballston Spa/Saratoga
Brawl only

I'm interested in running local tourneys so hit me up with any venue ideas in the area and let me know if you know any other smashers around, cause I can't seem to find anyone.

b1anK

Smash Apprentice
Montgomery in da house wut?

Yeah I live in Montgomery/Walden/Newburgh

I play brawl and a little melee

I main mk,diddy,jigglypuff

Acton

Smash Journeyman
Acton
Syracuse, NY Area
Fairly new Brawl Competitive player don't expect very much out of me first but I wanna FIIIIGHT >D

N64

Smash Champion
Didn't see this heh.

Tag: N64
Game: Melee primarily
AIM: LazyAlwaysWins

A few of us up here play about once a week. I'd love to see more though, so feel free to hit me up if you're interested and want to play.

Just Sexed

Smash Ace
Didn't see this heh.

Tag: N64
Game: Melee primarily
AIM: LazyAlwaysWins

A few of us up here play about once a week. I'd love to see more though, so feel free to hit me up if you're interested and want to play.
Yeah your about a good hour up north from me maybe we will work something out.

Anyways if anyone wants to play this Wednesday and get ***** hit up my aim.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I've been dying out here at Skidmore with only one other Melee player to play with. Really relieving to see more upstate NY activity.

Tag: Tuna
Game: Melee Only
AIM: Charlemagne1881

I don't have a car, but I'm pretty sure I could get to Troy or something by bus. I'll be abroad next semester, and I'm not really sure how much time everyone has to play before the end of this semester. Either way, get at me on AIM or through the boards -- would love to play everyone.

PS: The only smash videos I have recorded are of my Pichu, so if you want to check that out: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=256975

Top Bottom