• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate NY's Hyperbolic Time Training- Weeklies! First one March 20th!

Kantō

Smash Champion
yo im in the process of moving right now and i just got a job last week. im saving up my money for an apartment with my GF, then my smashin schedule will be on track.

and about syracuse 3, i havent blown it off, i have a venue, i simply just need to finish my bull**** and get the time off from my new job. im just a lil hesitant to ask so soon since i was only hired last week, and i also really wanna go to mlg and thats really soon, so i need time of for that which i might not get ugh....

long story short, keep pushing me guys, all of u. yell at me, tell me nicely i dont care, just keep this fire under me going for smash cuz its been quite dull the past couple months.

Top Bottom