• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

URI Smashfests! Every Sunday! Project M hype?!

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Yeah, my Smashfest is happening. Typical time of around 11-8 (it's not in the first post, but I chose 8 PM as the official ending time).

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Nice. I'll mention it to the other players in the area. Hopefully we'll get a larger turnout this time.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Seriously, if any of you guys have Pokemon Black, bring it, because I still haven't had time to play Entralink with anyone.

meatpopsicle

Smash Apprentice
I can't go this Sunday (big project due tomorrow, barely started), but I definitely wanna come at some point before the end of the semester. Hope to see some of you guys at another Melee Thursday though

These topics are old as hell, we need to make a new one. Maybe no PR, but at least a player finder.

Like, a good one.

I'm not really happy with how underground RI's scene is.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Seeing as how my professor pushed back the due date for this paper from Monday to Wednesday, I'm relatively sure that I'll be able to host this this Sunday. :)

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Or perhaps not... I found out that the Union is only open from 6 PM - 12 AM this Sunday because of Easter. So that kind of ruins our plans.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
TOMORROW

NO HOMEWORK
NO HOLIDAYS
NO DISTRACTIONS
FINAL SMASHFEST (of the year)

My professor pushed back the date of my paper again to Wednesday (the same one I mentioned last week >_>), so that gives me two extra days. I really want to play Melee again before the semester ends.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Good luck with that.

I hope that some of you other people reading this can come, because I don't want to be there alone all day.

Unfortunately, I had matters to attend to yesterday, sorry I couldn't be there :<

You should come to the Smashfests at Jesse's on Thursdays, they're so awesome.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I'm usually busy on Thursdays.

But I might still be here next week after I'm done with finals. How late do the smashfests usually go for? I'd have to coordinate it with the bus schedule.

Top Bottom