• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS US/EA Smash 4 eshop demo - September 19th

Beczam1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Beczam1290
3DS FC
1075-1410-3647
Sakurai's POTD almost confirmed will be getting a demo in America. Hopefully it's the 19th or sooner. I'd really hate to wait any longer. :p
I think it will be said in the Treehouse broadcast that right after the stream a demo will be avalible kinda like what they did for a link between worlds with a video but this time it will be a demo.
Yay that's good news. ^^

I'm sure Link players will be disappointed that that costume isn't available in the demo, but at least Link himself is playable.
Yeah Link has always been my main i cant wait to try him out. I'm Surprised Sakurai didn't put Kirby in the demo though with Kirby being his character and all.

Anyway i've been wondering does anyone think the local mode of the demo will work with the full games local mode because my brothers arn't planing on getting the game and i want to find a way to play with them.

Second Power

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0774-5502-4430
Awesome! The demo has two characters (Link and Pikachu) I'm interested in trying, so this is an awesome opportunity to play them a bit and get started acquainting myself to the engine.

nghsk

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0104-1554-6849
Yeah Link has always been my main i cant wait to try him out. I'm Surprised Sakurai didn't put Kirby in the demo though with Kirby being his character and all.
Link is actually much better than in previous games, IMO! Rebuilding him from the bottom up really made him a great character to advertise the game with. I think you'll dig him, especially if you liked him in the past.

Beczam1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Beczam1290
3DS FC
1075-1410-3647
Link is actually much better than in previous games, IMO! Rebuilding him from the bottom up really made him a great character to advertise the game with. I think you'll dig him, especially if you liked him in the past.
Awsome so much hype

KaZe_DaRKWIND

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5043-2124-2144
Come to think of it wasn't the Smash bros XL supposed to be coming out on the 19th? Could be evidence that this is true.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Is this confirmed yet?

Because it'd be awesome if it was. 30 uses lasts a long time with Smash Bros.

Sxips

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dark_Dino
Switch FC
SW-8329-8819-7281
Anyone think we will get demo today since E shop updates?

psykus

Smash Rookie
eShop has updated, no Smash Bros :(

Via Nintendo Life:

3DS eShop

The Keep (Cinemax, $12.99) — An ambitious first-person dungeon-crawling RPG, you take on puzzles and battles as you seek to unravel the mystery around a rather daunting tower; this'll also include multiple difficulty settings with permadeath options. We'll explore the depths of this game for our review.

Hideaways: Foggy Valley (Teyon, $4.99) — It's another hidden object game, making this genre — ironically — very easy to find on the eShop. This one promises over 1000 hidden objects and some sliding block puzzles for some variety; we'll take a close look in our review.

Top Model 3D (TREVA Entertainment, $19.99) — Proof that we're not past the stage of games with '3D' bolted onto the title, this is a simulation title in which you "experience the life of a supermodel", though as you use a PDA it's the life of a supermodel 15 years ago. Still, we'll put on our most expensive clothes — which isn't saying much — and strut down the street while working on a review.

3DS eShop Temporary Discounts

Girls' Fashion Shoot (Rising Star Games, $7.98 until 24th September)

Super Black Bass 3D (Rising Star Games, $3.74 until 24th September)

Jewel Master Cradle of Rome 2 (Rising Star Games, $3.74 until 24th September)

Jewel Master Cradle of Egypt 2 3D (Rising Star Games, $3.74 until 24th September)

Beyblade: Evolution (Rising Star Games, $9.98 until 24th September)

Bit Boy!! ARCADE (Bplus, $4.99 until 24th September, normally $7.99)

Parking Star 3D (CIRCLE Entertainment, $1.99 until 2nd October, normally $2.99)

3DS eShop Demo

Parking Star 3D (CIRCLE Entertainment, free)

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
They were gonna send codes throughout the day so could take a bit. really hoping this year counts, only made gold last year...
I hope both at this rate. I used everything on last year and not sure if I have plat right now.

Last edited:

wingedarcher7

The PSI Powerhouse
NNID
speedstar623
3DS FC
3411-2028-1159
I'm hoping for both as well. I used everything last year and a lot of people haven't had enough time for this year.

Hellrazor

Wants to Watch the World Burn
NNID
jkjk237
3DS FC
4596-9639-1071
Who's taking statements with a grain of salt now, huh, Andre?!

>: )

Last edited:
Top Bottom