• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

User Blogs Group Story Illustrations!

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I imagine that he's a more on the big side with raging mussels and has strong face like features, he would have scars from past battles all over his body and one running down his face, from his left eye down to his chin.

cutter

Smash Champion
That looks uncannily like this guy getting owned by Arnie.
I would rather have Arnie rip me in half over melting/corroding from acidic lipstick lol.

I am thinking about other picture as well possibly. One thing's for sure, it will almost certainly be something I will love to draw from the story.

cutter

Smash Champion
I've been getting ***** by physics and combined with my other studies as well as my job, I've been going almost nonstop this week.

Thank god I have a 3-day weekend to do pretty much nothing after that blur of a week.

So I'm bumping this thread to let you guys know I will be starting on my next drawing.

cutter

Smash Champion
Good stuff Lokii :). Can't wait to see what you can come up for other characters.

Unfortunately, I didn't get any time to work on my next pic yet, but I haven't abandoned it at all :).

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Hey Lokii is there a progress report on this? :(

Top Bottom